CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Site upgrade scheduled for Friday the 15th of February 2013

RhuntIII    555

Ok the pages are still coming up really slow in the morning and I'm talking 5 am not very busy this early. Sometimes there will be a blank area where a pop up use to be, like a member status or a picture. Yesterday I made a post and it didn't appear. I found the post I made this morning on the following page. Maybe the post went through but the page on my computer didn't move to the next new.

CrewAdmin    192

Yeah I am not getting that when I view pictures now

The only way to exit from a picture for me now is to hit the back button at the top of the screen which takes me right out of the topic.

What browser are you using and can you attach a screen shot of what you are seeing?

CrewAdmin    192

Ok, the pages are still coming up really slow in the morning and I'm talking 5 am not very busy this early. Sometimes there will be a blank area where a pop up use to be, like a member status or a picture. Yesterday I made a post and it didn't appear. I found the post I made this morning on the following page. Maybe the post went through but the page on my computer didn't move to the next new.

Since we upgraded to the current server two years ago the site has grown, this is causing the back ups of the site to take longer which is running later and later into the morning. It would be a significant increase in cost to move to an upgraded server, problem is currently we only have 48 Centurion Supporting Members.

truekaotik    458

There still isn't any video showing on Mobile or full site on mobile?

CrewAdmin    192

We have reported the bug, we think it might have something to do with apple, can members see videos with non-apple devices on mobile?

RhuntIII    555

Since we upgraded to the current server two years ago the site has grown, this is causing the back ups of the site to take longer which is running later and later into the morning. It would be a significant increase in cost to move to an upgraded server, problem is currently we only have 48 Centurion Supporting Members.

I just not sure if I want to be a supporting member again.

Bongo Fury    640

I have always been surprised at how few of the active posters on this site are Supporting Members. To each their own……but we all spend a ton of money upgrading and running our boats every year. We all gain and share knowledge on this site about the boats we love. It is certainly worth a lot more than the $35 a year for all I have learned and how much nicer my boat is because of it….. I only wish I could spend the amount of hours on my boat that I do on this site!

Proud Supporting Member.

Harold

RVR-RAT    269

Harold for President!!

That could not have been said any better!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

truekaotik    458

^^^X2^^^

PayCheck    20

is anyone having trouble posting pictures? i have lowered the quality of a picture to a resolution of 50 and its a 5" by 7" picture from my iphone. i know theres a limit to image size for nonmembers, but i think theres an error uploading the picture. it is definitely within the limit at that quality...

WakeDoc    471

Sounds like you have used the disc space amount that each non-supporting member is given.

duramat    462

What if I can't see videos posted? (mobile)

WakeDoc    471

Maybe they are X rated and you are not old enough?

• Like 1

volzalum    280

At least on the iOS devices, the videos have disappeared from the posts.

duramat    462

Maybe they are X rated and you are not old enough?

HA!! :thumbsup:

PayCheck    20

I get a maximum limit notice usually, but get a straight forward error messege. Maybe just temporary?

volzalum    280

At least on the iOS devices, the videos have disappeared from the posts.

well I just noticed the video RVR-RAT posted about his maiden voyage actually plays on the iOS devices, so maybe it's fixed now ...

truekaotik    458

It's been fixed for about a week now...

Spud    7

Just think of much better this would be with a grip of supporting members.................................................S

volzalum    280

Well all but 2 posters on page 2 are supporting members ...