Sign in to follow this  
DarksideR

November picture thread

DarksideR    1,679

Well... here we are, a full month has gone by since the 2nd Annual Crew Gathering. I cannot put to words the pure enjoyment of my experience with everyone having an absolute blast. I am sooooo looking forward to the next meet! So after a month of viewing all the footage that Matt and I had aquired, and going through hundreds of photos taken by Ken, Andrea, Nate, and the Kinseys, I finally got a video put together. After Matt told me he was going to break it down by the days 1, 2, and 3, I thought it'd be silly for me to do the same. So I decided to use everything and make one video and try to get shots of everybody in it. This proved to be no small feat. After editing one third of a video with hours into it and the titlework intro for it, I really wasn't feeling the song. This tends to happen to me alot when editing because you listen to the same part of a song over and over trying to find the right clip to go with it. So I decided to show it to my wife to see what she thought and she wasn't into the song either... "perfect". LOL. So I ended up picking this song by Jay-Z and Kanye West called "Who gon stop me". Unfortunately it has several curse words and frequent use of the "N" word... I decided to go in and edit all the curse words out by simply cutting the word and playing it backwards. It actually worked pretty well, but some may not want their children to hear it. So sorry for that. I also found that listening to the song on my laptop speakers really missed alot of the cues that I used to edit to. Hopefully you all have better speakers than I do.

Hope you guys like it.

DrNate    426

sweet video, thanks for all the hard work on it and including everyone!

TobyT    0

PHAT!!! Looks amazing, wish we were hitting the Trinity right now!!!

truekaotik    458

that was a great mash together!!!! only thing, if i may add my two cents, would of been to pop up names when you first see the person for the first time, just to put the name with a face :) it was a good video though dont get me wrong... :))))))

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks for all the compliments guys! truekaotik, I had actually planned on the name thing, used to do it with my snowboard videos. But it just didn't happen.

truekaotik    458

HAHA great minds think alike ;) i did it to all my sportbike stunt videos back in my mid to late 20's... LOL

duramat    462

LEGIT!!

:unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy:

game over......LOL

That is a masterpiece bro! I love it, You nailed it....NAILED IT! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by duramat

DarksideR    1,679

I'm not sure, but I think Dura likes it. LOL

Thanks buddy. I liked yours more than my own. How ya like the Problemchild Productions logo? It's supposed to be a goofy side wave.

h20king    794

Dark that was awesome cant wait till next year we had a blast.........................................H

duramat    462

I'm not sure, but I think Dura likes it. LOL

Thanks buddy. I liked yours more than my own. How ya like the Problemchild Productions logo? It's supposed to be a goofy side wave.

You so upped up the ante! I can't even compete against that, it's so good! The intros were/are stellar! I need files.....STAT! LOL

YOU HAVE TO SCHOOL ME HOW YOU DID THOSE EDITS! :D

That vid is just awesome bro.

LakeSurfer    10

Go out this afternoon for a few hours with a buddy. It was really crowded and chop everywhere:)

EDIT: can't get the photo to update. We did not see a boat for 3 hrs and lake was glass!

Edited by LakeSurfer

RVR-RAT    269

Dark

Great job on the video. Thanks for all your hours putting it together :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LakeSurfer    10

Go out this afternoon for a few hours with a buddy. It was really crowded and chop everywhere:)

EDIT: can't get the photo to update. We did not see a boat for 3 hrs and lake was glass!

Finally got the picture issue figured out.

post-465-0-42011200-1320595370_thumb.jpg

TobyT    0

Nice pic Lake! I'm flying in to DFW in the morning, picking up car for my daughter. Don't know if your busy or not, but I guess you could call in sick!

LakeSurfer    10

Nice pic Lake! I'm flying in to DFW in the morning, picking up car for my daughter. Don't know if your busy or not, but I guess you could call in sick!

Toby: sorry I missed you. I have spend the last 2 days in the hospital with my son. He broke his arm and needed surgery to fix it.

TobyT    0

Sorry to hear, hope he's doing ok. I took wet suit just in case...and it was raining, maybe next time!

DrNate    426

This one was from a couple of months ago, but thought it was nice enough to post :)

post-1251-0-17575800-1321021722_thumb.jpg