enzo101mo    98

Like I said before they are just putting themselfves out of the market. Think about it.. Look what goes into a nice car or SUV and you will spend around 50,000 and under and use it every day. There is a lot more equiptment and time to build a car then there is to build a boat. Lets see gelcoat, fibreglass, Motor, Gauges, Steering, windsheild, Blower, tower, blast tanks, and seat cushions. Now just seat back and think what is in your Truck, SUV or your Car to make it what it is. You get a lot more for you money than a boat. For 80,000.00 I could buy the car of my dreams and drive it very day.

I am sure glad I bought my 2005 Enzo 230(new at the time)for 49,000.00 and still like it came off the showroom floor and plan to keep it for a L O N G L O N G time :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

2010 left over V226 is 65K at a dealer near me.

:construction: Fugly dash, needs batteries relocated, observes compartment doesn't open without moving the bench seat first, GPS puck is huge and looks cheap, interior feels cheap, needs enzo type sacs, needs upgraded prop, needs stereo, needs surf racks and the bow is huge with very little storage under the seats.:construction:

Then there is this thread on WW....

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785363

Other than that I'm sure it is a great boat....:surfing2:

Damn, that guy got a lemon. We almost bought a 2006 supreme V208 before finding our current Elite V. Woulda bought it if not for the color. The fit and finish actually seemed slightly superior to the Centurion... wondering what's changed over the years. I'm planning on going to the Vancouver area boat show when it comes. Hope to see some of this all for myself... for the first time. I've never been to a boat show. A boat show "virgin" so to speak. lol

duramat    462

Seattle boat show. Bought myself a nice dry suit from the active wake booth.

IMG_2158.jpg

I snapped this pick at the Salt Lake Boat show in 08, that sign was the pricing for the Falcon V then. I laughing at that seatle price!! (along with the price for the 2011 left over here locally)

LMAO!!

post-50-0-22474700-1296179873_thumb.jpgpost-50-0-23953600-1296179901_thumb.jpg

:rtfm::yes=@

Out of Kontrol

Edited by duramat

Carter13    69

Dura,

What year were those pics taken?

duramat    462

Carter that was back in 08 when prices were more realistic, when M&M was dealer of the year (no longer a centurion dealer) :(

I wish I could make it to this years boat show, but I'll be gone for work. I can't wait to hear about the pricing of the boats this year and what they're bringing in. Whoevers going needs to take lots of pics

I think the Supreme could have alot of potential and take over Centurions/others market if the pricing was right and the fit/finish is improved upon. I wouldn't toss Supreme out too soon. The thing about Supreme to me is it seems like it's always changing like it's something they've pushed out the door and havnt finished with a final design to stick too. Did that make sense? Everyone who has the new 226 seems to have different this and different that on the console and such. I'd love to see more info on the Supremes,

Edited by duramat

LakeSurfer    10

Carter that was back in 08 when prices were more realistic, when M&M was dealer of the year (no longer a centurion dealer) :(

I wish I could make it to this years boat show, but I'll be gone for work. I can't wait to hear about the pricing of the boats this year and what they're bringing in. Whoevers going needs to take lots of pics

I think the Supreme could have alot of potential and take over Centurions/others market if the pricing was right and the fit/finish is improved upon. I wouldn't toss Supreme out too soon. The thing about Supreme to me is it seems like it's always changing like it's something they've pushed out the door and havnt finished with a final design to stick too. Did that make sense? Everyone who has the new 226 seems to have different this and different that on the console and such. I'd love to see more info on the Supremes,

I would rather pay $60K for a used Bu 247/SAN 230 than a new Supreme. I can not imagine having to work with/find Supreme dealer if you need something fixed. At least the Supreme has an Merc engine, which you can serviced in a lot of places (one reason I liked the Centurion).

Unless boat prices come down $20K, I will be a used boat guy. My next boat will just be a 2-3 year old boat with low hrs.

desotodave    0

I snapped this pick at the Salt Lake Boat show in 08, that sign was the pricing for the Falcon V then. I laughing at that seatle price!! (along with the price for the 2011 left over here locally)

LMAO!!

post-50-0-22474700-1296179873_thumb.jpgpost-50-0-23953600-1296179901_thumb.jpg

:rtfm::yes=@

Out of Kontrol

Well if you want a "GREAT DEAL" on a Falcon V, Utah Watersports has a leftover 2010 ten they are selling at Close-out prices!

2010 Centurion Falcon V - $57,395

Well if you want a "GREAT DEAL" on a Falcon V, Utah Watersports has a leftover 2010 ten they are selling at Close-out prices!

2010 Centurion Falcon V - $57,395

That's just insane. I'm with H20 in saying that I'm glad I bought my Falcon when I did. It was hard to find any used falcons when I was shopping so we decided to buy new. Was leaning towards new anyway since we plan on keeping the boat until it dies or my wife gives up slalom skiing. We got our 2009 for almost 20k less then that 2010. I don't think there was 20k in differences between the two years, if any. And the falcon I picked up had a few significant "upgrades". Those prices just blow my mind!

If I had waited a year, I definitely can say that I would not be in a centurion due to the prices being out of my range. And I don't think we'd be as happy with whatever alternative we would have chosen. The falcon with the blade has been a great crossover boat for us.

IMG_2174.jpg

This might be a dumb question....what is the larger thru hull used for in the pic above? I'm guessing that is a 1" and two 3/4" thru hulls? Just curious what would be using a larger thru hull.

h20king    794

my best educated guess would be the one inch hole is the vent for the pure vert in hull ballast tanks and the two 3/4 holes are the vent and over board for the hard tanks in the boat...........H

Carter13    69

That's just insane. I'm with H20 in saying that I'm glad I bought my Falcon when I did. It was hard to find any used falcons when I was shopping so we decided to buy new. Was leaning towards new anyway since we plan on keeping the boat until it dies or my wife gives up slalom skiing. We got our 2009 for almost 20k less then that 2010. I don't think there was 20k in differences between the two years, if any. And the falcon I picked up had a few significant "upgrades". Those prices just blow my mind!

If I had waited a year, I definitely can say that I would not be in a centurion due to the prices being out of my range. And I don't think we'd be as happy with whatever alternative we would have chosen. The falcon with the blade has been a great crossover boat for us.

Just think of it this way you and H have the discontinued Falcon which could increase in value because of the fact.

I am glad I bought my Avy two years ago at a rock bottom price as a repo from Cali due to the recession. It was a bit beat up cosmetically but I couldn't pass it up for the price. My wife and I are very pleased with what it can deliver as far as size, comfort, and the boarding/surfing wake that we will be keeping this sucker till our boating days are over due to age. Almost turning 41 I am thinking we have 20+ years left with this baby and only putting 60ish hours on it annually I bet we will have the original motor.

The good thing is I am not seeing any HUGE improvements with any of the wakeboats over the last two years except digital screens which I DO NOT WANT so I am completely content ROCKIN with my AVY till I'm an old man. :surfing2:

h20king    794

I'm with you carter I like not having the same boat as everyone else now that the Falcon has been discontinued the chances of me running in to another one while on the water will more than likely not happen so chances are I will have this one for quite a while............H

Carter13    69

Alright, so i've been looking for a used boat. Well the thought of a new one has crossed my mind. Going from the pics above from the Seattle boat show:

BASE ENZO 230+ $83,160

BASE ENZO 240+ $89,266

You have to be kidding me, :censored: ME!!! I dont care if you get $8-10K off for boat show price. Thats just simple robbery, someone call the :police: I will be hitting up Vancouver biat show in 2 weeks snapping pics. Definetly wont be buying a new boat for these prices!!!

Rammer,

Those prices are what you call getting a good RAMMING or maybe it is a good FISTING. 8P

Carter13    69

I'm with you carter I like not having the same boat as everyone else now that the Falcon has been discontinued the chances of me running in to another one while on the water will more than likely not happen so chances are I will have this one for quite a while............H

I have never seen one in person so at this point I am not sure they even exist. :pardon:

Edited by Carter13

h20king    794

carter sounds like a good reason for you and your wife to come up to banks lake for the gathering so you can foil behind the elusive Falcon...........H

1fasdzl    0

2010 left over V226 is 65K at a dealer near me.

:construction: Fugly dash, needs batteries relocated, observes compartment doesn't open without moving the bench seat first, GPS puck is huge and looks cheap, interior feels cheap, needs enzo type sacs, needs upgraded prop, needs stereo, needs surf racks and the bow is huge with very little storage under the seats.:construction:

Then there is this thread on WW....

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785363

Other than that I'm sure it is a great boat....:surfing2:

How do you really feel? :2guns:

Brand new 2011 can be purchased for about $56k LOADED. Your dealer is on the pipe. Stereo, sacs, battery and stereo are all things that are changed/ upgraded anyway on ANY new boat. That leaves about $4k to play with, to do those upgrades.

That's still significantly less than all these other mfr's, and you get a bada$$ surf boat with tons of room: http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784495

The other points you have are subjective and can be argued either way.

I'm not saying it's the best boat out there. It IS however a heck of a value. :drinks:

islander033    2

How do you really feel? :2guns:

Brand new 2011 can be purchased for about $56k LOADED. Your dealer is on the pipe. Stereo, sacs, battery and stereo are all things that are changed/ upgraded anyway on ANY new boat. That leaves about $4k to play with, to do those upgrades.

That's still significantly less than all these other mfr's, and you get a bada$$ surf boat with tons of room: http://www.wakeworld...ad.php?t=784495

The other points you have are subjective and can be argued either way.

I'm not saying it's the best boat out there. It IS however a heck of a value. :drinks:

Haha, that is how I feel about that 2010 boat and that dealer is on the pipe for sure. :cheers:

I have seen SD's thread on WW...it is a nice boat (I wonder how much of it was comp'ed....)

I should have qualified that we get jacked on almost everything in the GWN.:wallbash:

Wow, The prices have sky rocketed up since I purchase mine. I guess I better take real good care of my boat since I might not be able to afford a new one anytime soon.

enzo101mo    98

Boy by Looking at those pictures from wakeworld it confirms that Calabria boats are now building the Supreme boats. The Factory is Calabria's factory in Merced, CA. I heard that Kal Kustom is having Calabria build Supreme boats for them since Centurion Fineline is no longer a part of Kal Kustom. Centurion was building Supreme boats for Kal Kustom. The PureVert Blast filling has been used by Calabria boats for many years and it the same system that Centurion is now using for their blast system. Calabria Boats have always put quality materials in their boats.

Kevin Baugh    78

Just an FYI

"Centurion Fineline is no longer a part of Kal Kustom"

Centurion was never a part of Kal Kuatom Kal Kuatom had a contract with Fineline to wholesale Centurions west of the Rockies