Colombian Surfer

Wanker World

Big Po    1

Geez....That is just flesh crawling to try to repeat that in my head.

That sounds like some sort of central Harlem meets Jamaica meets West Coast surfer dude show. LOL!!!

So, when do I get the free sac, and whom is it getting donated by?

Edited by Big Po

rizza32    0

So Duffy how much weight is required to get a decent wave out of a Tige. I too think they are great boats but maybe not worth the extra cost as of right now. Love my Avy.

Wake Doc I did read some of the BS over there. Ragman apparently does help the sport w some informative videos [edit: CrewAdmin] comment removed. And for a guy who doesnt surf and has a one dimensional view on the sport and boats there is definitely too much Tige RAH RAH.

duffymahoney    10

My buddies 22v takes about 1500 total to get a great wave. I would love to see it with more.

duffymahoney    10

He has his own. He is getting custom ones next year.

CrewAdmin    192

This thread was brought to our attention this afternoon, at that time we were not in a position to review it and set it to invisible. After reviewing the thread a comment was removed that was considered over the line. While not all comments were in good taste they were made by the members of this community on their own free will. If any member would like to remove their comments/post please make the CrewAdmin aware of it. If the person that started this thread would like it to be deleted, all other items will go with it.

If Robert aka ragboy would like the thread or parts of it removed please make the CrewAdmin aware of it.

This thread pored over onto this community from another site. In the future please do not bring this type of issue to this community. Like Duffy said, "CenturionCrew is supposed to be above all this" let's all keep it that way. This community is geared towards Centurion Boat owners but, all boat owners have always been WELCOME.

JCW1    0
I was on the Wanker World reading a few post today and in the surfing section this FatBoy decides to Rag on Centurions and that the wake is no good. I see a few of us post over there to defend our brand and it is all good. But this phatbasterd does not surf at all and proclaims that his Tige is the best boat for both sides. Then post how the Enzo's cannot produce a good surf wake. WTF??? I applaud everyone that is posting to make his stand non-creditable. Keep up the good work.

Robert has Chase Hazen, James and Mr. Walker, Dennis Horton, etc., providing real-time feedback. I would think they would have credibility.

It seems to me that someone who has done so much for the sport of wake surfing ought to be supported. It seems pride for one's boat is getting in the way of better judgment. I do hope that cooler heads might understand this guy has done more for wake surfing than most people (including myself) ever will.

Lastly, someone does not have to be a practitioner (whatsoever) to be a teacher of athletes. Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, CC Sebathia, Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Farve, Lawerence Taylor, Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Sampras, Lennox Lewis, Floyd Mayweather Jr., and on and on and on... none of them could care less whether their coach was accomplished in their sport. Most of their coaches had little to no experience as a "player." Practitioners are singularly focused - they are out to maximize their personal potential. Teachers/coaches look across performers, research trends and apply a wide picture to maximize what individuals can achieve based on their efforts. That is why one teacher can and does work with many athletes.

Perhaps some things to think about.

Edited by JCW1

islander033    2

@ JCW1

Nice edit of your post. Some people might of thought that you trying to stir the pot otherwise.

Lastly, someone does not have to be a practitioner (whatsoever) to be a teacher of athletes. Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, CC Sebathia, Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Farve, Lawerence Taylor, Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Sampras, Lennox Lewis, Floyd Mayweather Jr., and on and on and on... none of them could care less whether their coach was accomplished in their sport.

Don't know who JCW1 is but he/she has a hell of a Rolodex. Apparently he was able to ping each of these folks and get their opinion about their coaches.

Oh and for the record the phase you need is "Could not care less" not "Could care less". If you could care less you would, therefore you cannot.

T

Don't know who JCW1 is but he/she has a hell of a Rolodex. Apparently he was able to ping each of these folks and get their opinion about their coaches.

Damnit - left my blackberry unlocked again...

This thread was brought to our attention this afternoon, at that time we were not in a position to review it and set it to invisible. After reviewing the thread a comment was removed that was considered over the line. While not all comments were in good taste they were made by the members of this community on their own free will. If any member would like to remove their comments/post please make the CrewAdmin aware of it. If the person that started this thread would like it to be deleted, all other items will go with it.

If Robert aka ragboy would like the thread or parts of it removed please make the CrewAdmin aware of it.

This thread pored over onto this community from another site. In the future please do not bring this type of issue to this community. Like Duffy said, "CenturionCrew is supposed to be above all this" let's all keep it that way. This community is geared towards Centurion Boat owners but, all boat owners have always been WELCOME.

Funny, I am sitting here with a centurion owner. Good friend. Anyway, feel free to put the thread back the way it was. What you see is what you get with me. I am not everyone's cup of tea, nor do I try to be. I am posting here only because this post seemed to be partially directed to me. Don't worry, I won't stick around. Not because of the name calling and stuff, doesn't bother me. This is a centurion owners forum, and I don't own one. So post away, I am a big target and I can take it, just leave my family out of it.

If any of you are ever in the Lake Oroville area, feel free to contact me, would love to surf with you and you can close down the lake with us. We love surfing with others, and many different types of boats. That's a real offer, many have taken me up on it.

Keep surfing, and surf safe!

ragboy@wake9

LakeSurfer    10

@JCW1: I agree that Robert has done a lot for surfing and the name calling is very childish. However, I dont agree with this direct quote from Robert on TigeOwners.com

" In that thread they were telling a new guy looking for a boat, some very innaccurate information. Wasn't judging or critiquing, just wanted to make sure that guy understood the truth before he bought the boat. If you were new to wakesurfing, and took a demo on an enzo, rode regular, would you even think to test the other side also to make sure it was the same? Would the dealer maybe know that it isn't and not show that to you?"

If you go back and read the 1st two pages of that thread, that statement is complete BS. Myself and Islander033 told him/showed him how to set the goofy wave up, admitted that it took more weight and was not as good (but still in our opinion a very good wave) and Robert basically ignored our input and posted some BS pic of the goofy wave. NW tournament comes around and what do you know, a regular Enzo puts out a monster wave on the regular side and a great wave on the goofy side (I am sure you were there or can see it on his own video).

I dont think we said one inaccurate statement in the 1st 2 pgs (I ignore the rest of that stupid thread) or did we tell the gentlemen that the only boat to buy was an Enzo. We just told him you owe it to yourself to test drive it and showed actually proof that the Enzo Goofy wave was very possible.

Welcome to CCC and I hope the childish BS stops. But please dont come on here and tell us that Robert did not blast the Enzo on the 1st two pages of that thread with little to no experience on an Enzo.

Carter13    69

Admin,

I am having a hard time following because of the way you formatted. Any way you could get it back to normal?

Edited by Carter13

LakeSurfer    10

Admin:

I dont know what you cut out, but I do like to think that this thread is not what this community is about. I personally hope you delete it.

duramat    462

[edit: CrewAdmin] Content removed at user's request

h20king    794

well said DURA and I agree if RAGBOY goes back to supporting surfing and quits trying to push TIGE down everyones throat this will all pass.I would support wake nine if they changed their format from how to set up a TIGE to a more informative sight that helped others get the best wave with the boat they have without all the negativity you know what they say RUN WHAT YOU BROUGHT.Step back for a moment RAGBOY your negative comments are starting to drive a wedge in the surfing community people tend to be loyal to their brands but your owner goggles are becoming quite dark there are many brands that if set up properly will produce a great wave and if you listened to others input and got back to helping people set up what they have to get the best results with no negative comments and continue with the how to surf videos I would think it would go a long way in uniting the community if not I think you will continue to divide the owner camps. One thread on HATE world has now bleed over to the centurion and tige forum's SURFING is supposed to be about BOATS,FAMILY, AND FRIENDS JMTC.............H RAGBOY welcome to the crew we try not to hate and welcome owners of any brand boat so feel free to participate just leave the NEGATIVITY and the goggles at home

Edited by h20king

This is really sad. Wakesurfing is not about who has the best boat or best wave. It is about having fun and sharing it with others. Within the post shown on Wake World the attitudes seem to have come from a lot of the same names Wheelhouse sees posting on this forum and in particular this thread.

Wheelhouse met Robert at NWWSA. He is a really nice guy. In fact via his live feed to the wake9 online community he helped us raise almost 500 dollars for the best trick conest. You see the crowd was involved at NWWSA. Shred threw up a 100 Bones and then Wheelhouse and Robert grew the pot to over 1300 dollars. Robert handled all the live feed and cameras. He worked as hard as Wheelhouse did if not harder fa sho! He had us broadcasting in Austrailia at one point. In the end the guy shows a true passion for wake surfing. He shows a true desire to progress the sport. Just like many of us here If he is proud of his boat let him be. You are obviously proud of your boats. Can we just agree that we disagree. The arguing brings negative energy to the vibe of wake surfing.

Surf Gods please return Wheelhouse's bros to the purity of our great sport. Keep fresh in our minds Wakesurfing is all about peace and love and good happening stuff. Surf Gods please here the prayer of Wheelhouse.

Wheelhouse

outy5000

"Shred Your Face Off"

Okay, after reading all of this, I AM WRONG!!! No other words needed to be explained at all. Maybe it is the Latin in me and I get hot around the collar. So I am making a public apology to Robert - aka RagBoy, in that I am sorry for the name calling and getting all the others on here in a uproar. I apologize to my fellow Community Members, paying and non-paying alike for my actions and words. No one should be called names out of malice and it is not acceptable or kind to others. If I was in his shoes, I would feel the same way. But for the record, I NEVER mentioned anything about his family.

Robert - I am very sorry for what I wrote in the forums, CenturionCrew.Com and WakeWorld.Com. I was wrong and let my mouth run my keyboard instead of my head. For this I apologize to you, your family, Wake9.Com and whomever else that I offended.

With that said, I am sure your boat produces a great wake and you are proud of your boat. Keep up the good work and thank you for supporting the Surfing Community.

If anyone wants me to send Admin a note to delete this thread, please PM me and I will ask that it be deleted. Again, I am sorry for my actions.

Okay, after reading all of this, I AM WRONG!!! No other words needed to be explained at all. Maybe it is the Latin in me and I get hot around the collar. So I am making a public apology to Robert - aka RagBoy, in that I am sorry for the name calling and getting all the others on here in a uproar. I apologize to my fellow Community Members, paying and non-paying alike for my actions and words. No one should be called names out of malice and it is not acceptable or kind to others. If I was in his shoes, I would feel the same way. But for the record, I NEVER mentioned anything about his family.

Robert - I am very sorry for what I wrote in the forums, CenturionCrew.Com and WakeWorld.Com. I was wrong and let my mouth run my keyboard instead of my head. For this I apologize to you, your family, Wake9.Com and whomever else that I offended.

With that said, I am sure your boat produces a great wake and you are proud of your boat. Keep up the good work and thank you for supporting the Surfing Community.

If anyone wants me to send Admin a note to delete this thread, please PM me and I will ask that it be deleted. Again, I am sorry for my actions.

^^^

Stand up guy.

T