Colombian Surfer

Wanker World

I was on the Wanker World reading a few post today and in the surfing section this FatBoy decides to Rag on Centurions and that the wake is no good. I see a few of us post over there to defend our brand and it is all good. But this phatbasterd does not surf at all and proclaims that his Tige is the best boat for both sides. Then post how the Enzo's cannot produce a good surf wake. WTF??? I applaud everyone that is posting to make his stand non-creditable. Keep up the good work.

duffymahoney    10

My wave is better on both sides:) And I didn't need to spend 80k to get it. I hate wakeworld now days. It's funny how many non centurion owners are on this site.

Agreed. That guy is a bit of an Asshat. Granted he has done some good things for wakesurfing but it would be better if he were not a shill for Tige.

T

duramat    462

[edit: CrewAdmin] Content removed at user's request

LOL!!! that is too funny! I agree with you Dura, in that he can teach something all day long, but until he has actually done it, he doesn't know crap! Some since in me telling or teaching someone how to do open heart surgery when I have never done it myself. (Been in the OR and assisted during this procedure and I did hold a clamp once. But that is about all. Too much blood for me.)

elc    2

Some of the things that I have seen (in general) from posting on various sites are:

People repost a lot of what they have read on the internet without actual experience.

People have no other experience with any other inboard but rave about how their boat brand is superior.

People do the above and don't own a boat.

islander033    2

Agreed.

I liked him and his site when he wasn't a puppet for Tige'......but now I can't stand either.

I can truely say that I will never buy anything from him or Tige'.

Joe B    17

Agreed

Like all the threads that are pissing matches about best boat, best board.......answer is go out there and try a bunch and buy what you think is the best.

I've been on half a dozen inboards, something cool about each, even a $1k POS bayliner (price was great) has something to offer. Who cares about the best. Someone always has bigger, better, faster, whatever.

Oh Yeh, my wife has the best azz, so post up what ya got and we'll see ;) I think everyone is a winner in the bikin thread (where we should focus our efforts)! B)

Getssum    10

All things considered I'd love to have him in the sweet spot of my boat as additional wave help!

elc    2
Oh Yeh, my wife has the best azz, so post up what ya got and we'll see ;)

LOL

Oh Yeh, my wife has the best azz, so post up what ya got and we'll see B) I think everyone is a winner in the bikin thread (where we should focus our efforts)! B)

Post it up in the thread and we will be the judge!!! ;)

WakeDoc    471

ouch CS, you really nailed him hard.

but good job!

he seems like that one guy you cant stand, and in doing so, you happen to make fun of him.

he's in charge of wake9. good for him.

he owns a tige, and he loves his boat. good for him.

he cant wakesurf, and only provides extra ballast and a paycheck. maybe he needs to at least body surf on a paddle board or something, to sorta kinda [[but not really]] get the feel of things.

keep these posts like that coming. Im not sure what's more intertaining, that post or unicorn's 1000 post of "which one"

h20king    794

LMAO DOC to funny and if you look at the pic I'm sure you will see the wave is equal on both sides LMAOROTF.............H

duffymahoney    10

Come on guys lets be nice. Centurioncrew is suppose to be above all this.

LakeSurfer    10
Come on guys lets be nice. Centurioncrew is suppose to be above all this.

X2

ouch CS, you really nailed him hard.

but good job!

he seems like that one guy you cant stand, and in doing so, you happen to make fun of him.

he's in charge of wake9. good for him.

he owns a tige, and he loves his boat. good for him.

he cant wakesurf, and only provides extra ballast and a paycheck. maybe he needs to at least body surf on a paddle board or something, to sorta kinda [[but not really]] get the feel of things.

keep these posts like that coming. Im not sure what's more intertaining, that post or unicorn's 1000 post of "which one"

It's not that I can't stand him, I can't stand his hidden agenda! Hell he doesn't even surf!! It would be like me coming over to your work and telling you how to do your job when I have never done it nor do I know what you do. It's like lip syncing to make a buck! I called it like I see it when he started calling other people names and putting them down, I just threw it back at him. So he can't take the heat. He makes video's on surfing - okay. He own's wake9.com - you are right good for him. But he has no idea what it is like to surf and what a boat is going to need to keep it in the pocket. Is the wave pushing too much, is it too soft, too slick, etc... Again he has no idea and then trying to say that his boat puts out the best wake on both sides??? BS!!! Then he said the Enzo needs extra weight to get a great wake on both sides. what boat does not need extra weight to get a great wake? That is why Fly High is in business. I just find his hidden agenda and the fact that Tige is giving him a step up to promote his boat as the best surfing boat is nothing but being a little biatch!

duramat    462