elc

Life vests... cheap

Auldman    0

Thanks for the heads up. Got 4!

kmoney    2

after trying them on these vest run small. and the cga's are still pretty bulky, even the paisley. im not sure if anyone will ever fit into the womens small its more like a childs vest.

WakeDoc    471

I have noticed that they seem to run one size smaller than what is on the tag.

I ordered one size larger (Large) and my wife and her assets fit in there nicely! :p

LakeSurfer    10

I got mine about a month ago. I have had it out on the water a few times and it is great. However, they do run a little small.

Joe B    17

I got 3

The 'Vixen' medium non-CGA for wife of 122lbs 5'7 with 'Assets' like columbian's wife. It's tight but the best so far. She's not allowed to wakeboard with it as it won't float her, strictly a surfing vest.

The Neopolitan Cga size small for my 12yr old daughter 95lbs 5'2". Also very tight. She loves it but we'll only get one year out of it.

Kids 'argyle or prep school' something. One size fits all CGA for my 80lb 10yr old 5'. It too is tight and we'll get one year out of it for him. He has smaller brothers so they will get it. Really it's a unisex vest and very nice, just probably for 6-9yr old small build kids.

So they all run SMALL even for skinny people. Great vests shipped was under $97.

If anyone finds a CGA or bouyant vest for skinny women with 'assets' PM me as we've tried over 2 dozen vests and haven't found anything with enough contours.

Bigcatpt    408
I got 3

The 'Vixen' medium non-CGA for wife of 122lbs 5'7 with 'Assets' like columbian's wife. It's tight but the best so far. She's not allowed to wakeboard with it as it won't float her, strictly a surfing vest.

The Neopolitan Cga size small for my 12yr old daughter 95lbs 5'2". Also very tight. She loves it but we'll only get one year out of it.

Kids 'argyle or prep school' something. One size fits all CGA for my 80lb 10yr old 5'. It too is tight and we'll get one year out of it for him. He has smaller brothers so they will get it. Really it's a unisex vest and very nice, just probably for 6-9yr old small build kids.

So they all run SMALL even for skinny people. Great vests shipped was under $97.

If anyone finds a CGA or bouyant vest for skinny women with 'assets' PM me as we've tried over 2 dozen vests and haven't found anything with enough contours.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this post is worthless without pics^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO!!! :p:D

I am sure you knew that was coming!!!!!

WakeDoc    471
I got 3

Doesn't she float fine without one?

Look at the Hyperlite with the boob cups.

bigbull    0

Still some great deals available. Got 2, one for the wife and one for my son for $69 shipped.

BB

bigbull    0
I got 3

Same problem here, post on here if you find one.

BB

Edited by bigbull

Assets are GREAT! My wife tried the ones with the "boob cup", but she didn't fit. 36DD baby!!! Yeah!

Carter13    69

Assets are GREAT! My wife tried the ones with the "boob cup", but she didn't fit. 36DD baby!!! Yeah!

(.) (.) :censored: congrats :wallbash:

Spud    7

The Paisley (L) runs bigger than my Ronix Vorn (L) did, and the Teaze does run small.

Colombian my Ronix seemed to fit assets well, it kind of stretched out. It is a mens Vorn vest.

Edited by Spud

Carter13    69

I bought a L Paisley and it fits good. I just need to lose about 10lbs. :wallbash:

bcollins    18

Hey guys, so thinking about buying the teaze for my wife. Normally a medium, do you suggest a large? Keep in mind she told me medium so if I get a large and it's to big I'll start hearing "so you think I'm fat".

Spud    7

Well, I guess if the med is too small that's on her, if you buy a large and is too big, well your dbl f'd...

bcollins    18

Figure I'm screwed either way if it doesn't fit so more than anything just wanted some suggestions on the fit...if they run small, which it sounds like they do, than I should probably get a large but if they're fairly true to size the medium is probably fine. Kind of got lost in the "assets" conversation so not sure if that's what makes the women's vests run a bit small.

WakeDoc    471
Hey guys, so thinking about buying the teaze for my wife. Normally a medium, do you suggest a large? Keep in mind she told me medium so if I get a large and it's to big I'll start hearing "so you think I'm fat".

Yes they run a size smaller so if she is a M get her a L, if it is too big tell her the other part of the surprise is an enlargement... :spiteful:

bcollins    18

Thanks Doc, I'll get her the Large. Hopefully this won't be a $5K plus life vest although neither her nor I would be opposed to it.

I checked when I got home last night on the wife's vest, and it is an LARGE. Fits nicely I must say. :unworthy: