duramat    462

Maybe these? :ball:

SIE-18-4226_med.jpg

islander033    2
Maybe these? :thumbup:

SIE-18-4226_med.jpg

Nope, they are still $22.00 each.

Top    0

Our dealer (really crappy dealer) lost Centurion BUT the Mastercraft shop picked them up down the street. Now I just heard the Mastercraft shop just picked up Supra and Moomba.

That is like a giant toy store! Ski Centurion, Mastercraft, Supra and Moomba under one roof...... It's going to be interesting how they price them now....

Red Falcon    1
Nope, they are still $22.00 each.

You guys make me laugh!!!

enzo101mo    98

I know Russell Marine In Lake Martin Alabama stop selling Mastercraft because they'er always breaking down and bought in Centurion :thumbsup:

islander033    2

I was back at the dealership again this last monday selling my spare boat and they had the Enzo SV230 "sale price" posted at ~83k...... :thumbsup:

LakeSurfer    10
I was back at the dealership again this last monday selling my spare boat and they had the Enzo SV230 "sale price" posted at ~83k...... <_<

That is insane!! That is MC, BU, Nati pricing. I will be very disappointed if Centurion moves in this pricing direction. It sure makes me feel great about paying $36K for my left over 08 Avy last year.

Bigshow    0

The Mighty Enzo is for sale folks, avoid the high new price and buy mine:) There's apost on WW about a $104K Enzo SV24!

High Centurion prices would be better for me, they would help bolster the used Centurion market price.

islander033    2
...High Centurion prices would be better for me, they would help bolster the used Centurion market price.

I totally agree.

I think that is what got my Elite V sold right after the boat show season. <_<

duramat    462

You sold it!?? Congrats!!

islander033    2
You sold it!?? Congrats!!

Thanks dude! The deal was completed on 2 days ago <_< .

I just hope the new owner enjoys her as much as I did.

Troy    234

Yea Congrats! Did you tell the new owner about the site?

islander033    2
Yea Congrats! Did you tell the new owner about the site?

Thanks man.

I sure did tell her about the best forum on the net! The rest is up to her.....

bobback    3
I really hope those are not what dealers are really asking for Centurions. The one reason I bought my Avy was that I thought it was a great boat for $. I guess it makes me feel great about buying mine for what I paid.

Also, I could buy a Bu for that amount.

Not in Montana could you get a Bu...they are foing for 6 figures; I bet b/c of the long boating season here that they are asking this. Dealer is claiming that production had cut back so much on the new boats, that they are getting a premium now. Premium my a$$...more like a screw job! I don't understand how these dealers can price these boats like this and disclose the price with a straight face.

Give me a break...

Edited by bobback

desotodave    0
The Mighty Enzo is for sale folks, avoid the high new price and buy mine:) There's apost on WW about a $104K Enzo SV24!

High Centurion prices would be better for me, they would help bolster the used Centurion market price.

That would be our lovely NEW dealer here in Utah, who also sells MC. I used to be a Mastercraft guy, got tired of dealing with their BS, and bought a Centurion Elite V. Loved the boat and the experience so much I moved up to an Enzo. My brother-in-law bought a BRAND NEW Enzo loaded last fall at the old dealer, and payed something like $54K for his boat with heater, shower, swivel racks, tower speakers, amps, sub, Supertube trailer with all the chrome, and custom wheels, bling bling package etc. Just don't see how you can double the price for the same boat in 1 year and still continue to sell boats.

Everyone hated my post when I was pissed we were losing our great dealer, but unfortunately moving their price point higher seems to be the current strategy for Centurion. Sad day for those who don't currently have a boat.

Doc, what was your experience with ordering a new boat? Did you find that the prices had increased dramatically?

LakeSurfer    10
Not in Montana could you get a Bu...they are foing for 6 figures; I bet b/c of the long boating season here that they are asking this. Dealer is claiming that production had cut back so much on the new boats, that they are getting a premium now. Premium my a$$...more like a screw job! I don't understand how these dealers can price these boats like this and disclose the price with a straight face.

Give me a break...

At our boat show, you could have picked up a 2010 Bu 247 for low $80K and a 23 for mid $70K. To be fair, the local Bu deal orders the boats loaded with ballast, but does not order them with speakers, heaters/hot water or tower lights/led (unless you custom order a boat). The reason he does not order them with speakers/led/tower lights is because most guys end up replacing the factory system with a WS system. I actually like the fact that he does it this way. So if you added another $10K for stereo, LED, tower lights, you are in around $95K for an Bu 247.

WakeDoc    471
That would be our lovely NEW dealer here in Utah, who also sells MC. I used to be a Mastercraft guy, got tired of dealing with their BS, and bought a Centurion Elite V. Loved the boat and the experience so much I moved up to an Enzo. My brother-in-law bought a BRAND NEW Enzo loaded last fall at the old dealer, and payed something like $54K for his boat with heater, shower, swivel racks, tower speakers, amps, sub, Supertube trailer with all the chrome, and custom wheels, bling bling package etc. Just don't see how you can double the price for the same boat in 1 year and still continue to sell boats.

Everyone hated my post when I was pissed we were losing our great dealer, but unfortunately moving their price point higher seems to be the current strategy for Centurion. Sad day for those who don't currently have a boat.

Doc, what was your experience with ordering a new boat? Did you find that the prices had increased dramatically?

First off that is sticker price, if I would have paid sticker for my truck I would have spent 10k more than I did. At $104K that boat must have EVERYTHING you could possibly get on a SV240 and then some. No matter what you are buying truck, boat, etc. it depends a lot on the dealer, I feel like we got a good deal. Did we pay sticker...no, did we pay invoice...nope, we met in between where both sides were happy. $100K ski boats, never thought I would see the day, but, then agian never thought I would see a $50K pick-up, go max out a Mastercraft equal to the size of the SV240 and watch your eyes BUG OUT!

desotodave    0
First off that is sticker price, if I would have paid sticker for my truck I would have spent 10k more than I did. At $104K that boat must have EVERYTHING you could possibly get on a SV240 and then some. No matter what you are buying truck, boat, etc. it depends a lot on the dealer, I feel like we got a good deal. Did we pay sticker...no, did we pay invoice...nope, we met in between where both sides were happy. $100K ski boats, never thought I would see the day, but, then agian never thought I would see a $50K pick-up, go max out a Mastercraft equal to the size of the SV240 and watch your eyes BUG OUT!

UMM, actually that is their BOAT SHOW SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICE.

WakeDoc    471
UMM, actually that is their BOAT SHOW SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICE.

Ummm...Dave, how about you explain how you came to the $104K, what did the sales guy say, what did he show you?