elc

Lets see your tow rig!

enzo101mo    98

H20King: We have the same problem in California, Illegal Mexican farm workers now getting into construction work too. Driving; they don't get a drivers license they just drive. I Built a 6,000 square foot house for a family that own a small store. Every Friday around 3:00pm the illegals line up around the store to cash there checks because they have no S.S. card or drivers license and banks don't cash them without one. This store owner gets $25./check cashed, so every Friday he makes about $7,500 for the day unclaimed. If you add it up that's $360,000.00/year. What am I doing in construction? :rant:

DarksideR    1,679

h

Edited by DarksideR

DarksideR    1,679
DARK!! where the he'll have you been!?? Good to hear from ya!!

Have you considered a 3/4 Crew cab Chevy/GMC with the 6.0 ?? Could be worth it

Hey dura, and everyone else too. Im good, trying not to think about the boat too much!

Dude, I've looked all over the place for a "nice" diesel truck, any brand. It just wasn't happening.

I did just buy an 06 F-150 supercrew FX4. Got a decent price on it too. It should do the job just fine.

Now if only I could get my wife to let me drive it once in a while! She was sad to see the 4runner go

at first, but after just one day in the Ford, she's in love with it. Now Im trying to figure out if I need

a drop hitch or not. :nea:

h20king    794

2" drop and you should be money i use one on my truck. with boat on back truck and trailer sit level

quadjeff    0

2006 HD 2500 duramax. 6" lift.. All the goodies in the motor.. Pulls like nothing is behind it...

Just tried to attach a picture did no work. Not to big.

Who knows..

Edited by quadjeff

Spud    7

I like the color combo !!

WakeDoc    471
2009 Ram and 2008 Falcon V

Good looking rig... :nea:

Just FYI, the Ford plant in Toronto is CLOSED. When the family and I were up there over Christmas we drove by the place. It is huge and they have a lot of cars out there on the pad to be delivered, but was told by several people that used to work there that they shut down. Funds ran out and Ford was asking for money from Canada and Canada said no. So they closed and let about 90% of the people go. Now there is a few people working there to handled some day to day business, but at this time no word on when it is going to open back up if ever. Sad to hear.

LS1_SE7EN    1
My old truck that just keeps going!

359bmg5.jpg

Nice! I just picked up an 01 w/ 7.3L.

17558_247845787877_505117877_3082206_2400507_n.jpg

Has the 05+ lights on it currently. :air_kiss:

Towed the boat for the first time with it the other day. Couldn't even tell it was back there. My previous truck was a GMC sierra 1500.

BONDO    0

07 avy. 05 cummins

arp headstuds, DDP injectors, DDP custom compound turbo's, DDP custom bondo transmission with billet shafts 3rd gear drum and billet flexplate. 4.56 gears, front and rear lockers, custom cam, 18 xmc monsters, 37 inch toyos, custom valved bilstiens reservoirs, frestone airride bags with oasis onboard air. 6 inch lift. 700hp 1300ft torque. overkill yes, last to the boat launch No!

post-95-1265512228_thumb.jpg

post-95-1265512287_thumb.jpg

post-95-1265512378_thumb.jpg

post-95-1265512431_thumb.jpg

post-95-1265512677_thumb.jpg

post-95-1265512724_thumb.jpg

post-95-1265512754_thumb.jpg

Troy    234

1300ft Torque! Nice!!! Good looking rig!

Kyle    0

Bondo, that is a nice rig, and beutiful boat. the naked black is beast.

Kyle    0

i see now that the boat isnt naked though, thought i was seeing a reflection. still really nice.

BONDO    0

18 unloaded. 15 towing. i run around town and tow at about 500-550 horsepower to therear wheels.

one of my best friends is owner of Dynomite diesel here in monroe. He has a dyno and a extrude hone that can build me any size injector nozzles i need. We just go to his shop on a saturday, I strap my truck to the dyno. Fool around with different parts that will make the power and results I want. I know what my truck makes on every different chip, programmer, injector and turbo combo. Just wish my boat would go over 50mph!

DarksideR    1,679
2" drop and you should be money i use one on my truck. with boat on back truck and trailer sit level

Thanks man, that helps. I'll go get one. :cheers:

bondo, that truck is badass. :spiteful:

tclark210    0

2005 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4x4 Powerstroke

Too bad I make the boat look bad when towing it. Ha!

post-816-1265685783_thumb.jpg

Edited by tclark210