enzo101mo

Centurion's Line for 2017

Darkside    248

Will not let me edit my own post...

Hi I am DarkSide....

Auto correct thought hilarious would be better than hi....

Lak3surf3r    714

Sorry, DarkSideR...my brother from another mother...

I joined here a while back and was lurking in the shadows, I was contemplating an ENZO at the time. But as Baws noted I stayed with BU. It's that time again and 95% positive next one will NOT be BU.

I surf 95% of the time and I am Goofy, so having the ability to switch sides quickly has always been high priority. I am demoing 237 in a couple weeks but also really want more info on the 257. We actually use our bow for passengers on a regular basis. Someone is up there almost every outing, at some point. So the larger bow boats appeal to us.

I have been incredibly happy with my BU wave, but you have to slam the P!$$ out of it to get anywhere. The new RI series seams to be a great fit for us.

I should have done a more appropriate intro...

Hilarious I am DarkSide....

I have a wake surfing addiction....

Where are you in PHX? I live in Las Sendas in NE mesa by Saguaro lake. Thats my RI that you will be demoing. (the orange one) Id rather take you out on it myself if possible rather than the dealer since I know it better than anyone.

Actually they just got their 2017 in but let me know either way.

Edited by Lak3surf3r

Bongo Fury    640

Don't know why y'all hate on the hammerhead bow. I love it. Interested to see the new design

Don't hate it Dark....just don't love it!!! If I'm spending that kind of money I want to love it. I fell in love with the classic Centurion lines and thats why I went with the brand (then I discovered this site and surfing) and I'm disapointed they have decided to completely

move away from it. Since there is no new boat in my foreseeable future I'm ok....if that changes I will have some tough decisions to make and more than anything it might depend on what Hillside is doing!

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

I posted this in another thread as well but from what im told by my close sources the FI will be lucky to hit our boat show (march of 2017) or possibly as late as it being an early '18 model.

Darkside    248

Lake,

We are in Queen Creek. We go to Saguaro in the winter, and on weekday mornings. In the summer we go to Roosevelt on Saturday's to avoid the crowds at saguaro.

We were planning to demo the 2017. I think Jesse would be good at setting it up for us. I would love to meet you up there one day. Typically owner enthusiasts are much better than sales folks. I can let you try the BU, but if you surf regular side you will likely be underwhelmed. I want to surf both boats back to back.

Where are you in PHX? I live in Las Sendas in NE mesa by Saguaro lake. Thats my RI that you will be demoing. (the orange one) Id rather take you out on it myself if possible rather than the dealer since I know it better than anyone.

Actually they just got their 2017 in but let me know either way.

You sir are a stand up dude.

• Like 2

Lak3surf3r    714

Lake,

We are in Queen Creek. We go to Saguaro in the winter, and on weekday mornings. In the summer we go to Roosevelt on Saturday's to avoid the crowds at saguaro.

We were planning to demo the 2017. I think Jesse would be good at setting it up for us. I would love to meet you up there one day. Typically owner enthusiasts are much better than sales folks. I can let you try the BU, but if you surf regular side you will likely be underwhelmed. I want to surf both boats back to back.

Yep Jesse and Steve are both good at setting them up and are good people. Hit me up we ride all winter long and I have my 214 fx22 still and my wife is a pro rider for tige and has a new z1 as well! Ill message you my info. I only work mon thru wed and my lady isnt working the rest of this year so we do a lot of weekday riding too.

You sir are a stand up dude.

Haha thanks man!

Edited by Lak3surf3r
  • Like 1

viking    491

and I have my 214 fx22 still

WHAT?? You have 2 boats still? Thought that went down the road when your Ri237 came in

Lak3surf3r    714

WHAT?? You have 2 boats still? Thought that went down the road when your Ri237 came in

I do at the moment lol. I actually just bought that one back at a ridiculously low price that I couldn't pass up! The person that bought my FX22 traded it in on my FS44 and had only put 30 hours on it so its currently sitting at 186 hours.

Bongo Fury    640

I do at the moment lol. I actually just bought that one back at a ridiculously low price that I couldn't pass up! The person that bought my FX22 traded it in on my FS44 and had only put 30 hours on it so its currently sitting at 186 hours.

Man..I think I want to do what you do!!! Work Monday to Wednesday and can afford new boats every year and travel all the time!! Very sweet. All the power to you brother....thats the American Dream!

Lak3surf3r    714

Man..I think I want to do what you do!!! Work Monday to Wednesday and can afford new boats every year and travel all the time!! Very sweet. All the power to you brother....thats the American Dream!

Haha thanks! Im just trying to get where you are though, I want a lake house with my boat in the back yard ;)

• Like 4

Darkside    248

Haha thanks! Im just trying to get where you are though, I want a lake house with my boat in the back yard ;)

Darkside    248

I think lakehouse is most of our goal. That is where I vote to end up. Hopefully before I am too old to enjoy it

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

I feel like our lake house helps keep our hours down. We go out, surf for an hour or two and then back to the dock to hang out and float for a couple of hours before going out again. When we drop in at the river, we tend to stay out all day to make the most of it, just scooting around burning up hours

• Like 3

enzo101mo    98

My Lake house is about 3/8 of mile from the launch ramp in our community at Oak Shores. Our California lake are not like other lake in our country and not much lake front homes that you can walk out to your dock. Do to the Mountains we have and the water levels change each season. When the water level drops the lake slopes downward away from your property :thumbdown:

CO Surfer    289

The lake I boat on is Bureau of Reclamation land. That would mean zero lake homes.

I live near my home lake. Within a mile. It's nice.

Life goals?? have a beautiful lake house with lots of Windows and a fabulous view of a lake that is not so muddy with a path to a dock with a boat lift. I really wouldn't know how to act if I didn't have to visit the ramp 4 times in a weekend. Oh and a fat A$$ Ri waiting at that dock.

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

I definitely feel living on the lake keeps my hours down but also drives them up for a good reason. I use the boat a lot more than if I trailered it but I very rarely am just cruising around or sitting somewhere. We leave the dock bags filling and pull back in bags draining!