stoked    1,039

Everyone to Dark's house today!!

memorial-day-meme-generator-has-a-boat-p

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

HAHAHA no doubt!

boatnut    230

Pictures???? You should have been or still are on the lake :)

volzalum    280

He posted some to Facebook, but he's leaving the crew hanging ...

DarksideR    1,679

Sorry guys. Was a bit of a late night. And an eventful one too! The weather was not cooperating most of the day. Actually, it was quite nice at my house, but my dealer is an hour away and the weather can vary quite a bit. So, we waited it out. Finally arrived at the dealer at 3:30 and then the lake by 4:30. Spent a half hour doing the break in then setup goofy. Tried the factory programmed setting. It doesn't fill the rear PNP's... fail. Checked out the engine compartment, found that all three pumps are installed upside down... major fail! The are labeled nicely though! Love that I can access the engine compartment with the PNP's full. Couldn't do that on the 14 FX22. Anyway, did a little tweaking to the settings and hopped in. Instant smile on my face. Little more tweaking. Bigger smile! Did some of my best surfing! Everyone else took turns surfing, all blown away by the wave and asking when the next sesh was happening! LOL. My son hopped in the water and instantly surfed as good or better than he did last year with a huge grin on his face! This alone was worth every penny the boat cost. Even the boats worst critic, my wife, was all smiles and said she's happy with the purchase. Then we noticed this little grey cloud approaching... instant crazy downpour of rain and wind! Boat got SOAKED! Either way, we all survived and we'll likely never forget it.

a25f7e0e6152e59e1847fe243875243f.jpgfc630ad14bb459062f8a69313193ed83.jpg94d1416c1185d264227c426b3bae09ad.jpg8e8800f1ff7385d57adf6aa8cc41e748.jpg9fb40244d196d2df09e8a73a01c1411b.jpg5411208d9e9e237cf8906431ad3eb305.jpg

More pics to come. More good times to come!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 7

viking    491

Awesome Dark! Great looking Ride :thumbsup:

stoked    1,039
Sorry guys. Was a bit of a late night. And an eventful one too! The weather was not cooperating most of the day. Actually, it was quite nice at my house, but my dealer is an hour away and the weather can vary quite a bit. So, we waited it out. Finally arrived at the dealer at 3:30 and then the lake by 4:30. Spent a half hour doing the break in then setup goofy. Tried the factory programmed setting. It doesn't fill the rear PNP's... fail. Checked out the engine compartment, found that all three pumps are installed upside down... major fail! The are labeled nicely though! Love that I can access the engine compartment with the PNP's full. Couldn't do that on the 14 FX22. Anyway, did a little tweaking to the settings and hopped in. Instant smile on my face. Little more tweaking. Bigger smile! Did some of my best surfing! Everyone else took turns surfing, all blown away by the wave and asking when the next sesh was happening! LOL. My son hopped in the water and instantly surfed as good or better than he did last year with a huge grin on his face! This alone was worth every penny the boat cost. Even the boats worst critic, my wife, was all smiles and said she's happy with the purchase. Then we noticed this little grey cloud approaching... instant crazy downpour of rain and wind! Boat got SOAKED! Either way, we all survived and we'll likely never forget it.

More pics to come. More good times to come!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AWESOME!!! I'm as excited as your are just for you!

Cdifranco    463

Im pretty stoked for you! Can't wait to see more pics and vids this summer

CO Surfer    289

That's awesome! Boat looks great.

rockballer    162

Looks sick dark

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by rockballer

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks guys. Posted a couple pics in the June pics thread

volzalum    280

Just out of curiosity, what prop does it have? And how much clearance at closest point? RPMs at surf configuration? Top speed?

DarksideR    1,679

Just out of curiosity, what prop does it have? And how much clearance at closest point? RPMs at surf configuration? Top speed?

Came with the 1847. Works alright. Top speed is only 36mph.

Thanks Frank

rrd525    40

The boat looks great! We saw it headed to the dock at Alouette yesterday afternoon.

DarksideR    1,679

The boat looks great! We saw it headed to the dock at Alouette yesterday afternoon.

Ha! No way! Where were you?

Lak3surf3r    714

Sweet pics Dark! Congrats on the boat!