Cdifranco    463

Are you putting on the surf decal or no? Is it a sticker?

DarksideR    1,679

I asked for it to be left off so I could choose whether or not to have it. It is a sticker. I think it'll look better on. Will have to see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cdifranco    463
I asked for it to be left off so I could choose whether or not to have it. It is a sticker. I think it'll look better on. Will have to see

I'm personally against the sticker. I would do as you did so I could keep it and maybe stick it in the garage somewhere. I just think they look better without it.

• Like 1

viking    491

What color trailer did you opt for? I really Liked the white on white with your old boat.

Edited by viking

volzalum    280

Congrats!! Hope it arrives soon!!

DarksideR    1,679

What color trailer did you opt for? I really Liked the white on white with your old boat.

I really liked my last combo too. The baller trailer with 18's and stainless fenders looks and handles amazing. But. After owning a white trailer, I would never get another one. The spots in the seams of the trailer that didn't get painted rust and then you see rust stains everywhere. I went with basic black trailer.

I hope it arrives soon too! The wait is killing me!

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sticker is still where it is the day I brought the boat home, in the garage... I think it cheapens the look, but to each his own

• Like 1

CO Surfer    289

Looks great Dark! Personally, I kind of like the Surf sticker but I don't care for the shield. The surf graphic looks kind of plain to me without the Surf sticker. Wife didn't care for it at all hence one of the reasons I went with the Strike graphic which I like.

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah, it's all personal preference. My wife and I both think it looks a little plain without the decal as well. When it comes, we will see.

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Great choice Dark.... will be at the lot hopefully to pick my boat up in the next few days. Maybe all get to see it but for some reason I feel as though it will be gone off the lot the minute it arrives and in the water... LOL can't wait to see it on the lake.

• Like 1

geb202002    24

I personally don't mind the decal, but i would agree with darksider I think it could be a little plain without.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Great choice Dark.... will be at the lot hopefully to pick my boat up in the next few days. Maybe all get to see it but for some reason I feel as though it will be gone off the lot the minute it arrives and in the water... LOL can't wait to see it on the lake.

Yeah, it won't be on the lot very long once it arrives. I think it's about an hours drive from my place to Extreme. So there's about a 40 minute window. LOL

It's about time you get your boat out of storage!! All the nice days we've had! Still wetsuit water temps, but the lakes have been dead!

• Like 1

Mmarsh    59

I strip logos and decals off nearly everything I can. I think it'll look great without the surf sticker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

wesp    12

Congrats, great looking boat!

Troy    234

Awesome Dark!!! Cant wait to see some pictures of it on the water!

DarksideR    1,679

So I've been informed it should be here in a few days! Hoping to have it this coming Friday or Saturday! Please don't rain!!

• Like 10

volzalum    280

I am sure you are chomping at the bit!!

• Like 1

boatnut    230

Ha ha ha, couldn't keep the secret eh?? Congrats on your purchase, your gonna love it.. It's been your boat ever since you surfed tonys last year!!!

DarksideR    1,679

Ha ha ha, couldn't keep the secret eh?? Congrats on your purchase, your gonna love it.. It's been your boat ever since you surfed tonys last year!!!

Nope, and yep. It's been my boat since they unveiled it at the surf expo in 2014! I just couldn't come up with the cash. Surfing Tony's and Adam's just hammered the last nail in the coffin!

Apparently it'll be at the shop tomorrow... just in time for the rain!

• Like 3