Nick213    583

Nate make sure you got a lanyard on that go pro ;) Looking forward to pics and videos!

Edited by Nick213

DrNate    426

Nate make sure you got a lanyard on that go pro ;) Looking forward to pics and videos!

No kidding. Lesson learned. Will make a video, for sure

Chexi    35

Okay, I am officially coming, just got my room. However, I will not be there until 10:30 - 11 ish am on Saturday. I fear that you will all be out riding when I arrive. Is there a cell I can call when I arrive to hopefully get someone to come back and pick me up?

WakeDoc    471

Check your pm's

DarksideR    1,679

Okay, I am officially coming, just got my room. However, I will not be there until 10:30 - 11 ish am on Saturday. I fear that you will all be out riding when I arrive. Is there a cell I can call when I arrive to hopefully get someone to come back and pick me up?

Doc should be peeking his head out the door around that time :thumbsup:

• Like 1

truekaotik    458

Pics Nate????

• Like 1

WakeDoc    471

Just climbing into bed after a great weekend with two 8 hour plus non-stop days of riding. Weather held out, took a 30 minute break each day under the highway 19 bridge letting the rain pass and had a little rain tonight which didn't slow the evening down. Overall great weekend spending time with old friends and hanging out with new ones! Can't wait to do it again, just not next weekend we are worn out.

image.jpeg

• Like 3

DrNate    426

I'm sore all over. Much video to sort through, give me a couple days and I'll get it up.

I will say this. You will never meet a better group of people than you do going to one of these events. I have yet to meet a single person that I did not thoroughly enjoy hanging out with. Everyone is so generous with gas money, extremely appreciative of everything, and even willing to do boat repairs (thanks Dan!). (They were minor things, but still, took some time and effort).

It was a great weekend as usual, the rain did not hamper us one bit!

Thanks again to Ken and Andrea for putting it on. I will cherish my CentruionCrew cup forever!

post-1251-0-83499700-1471872323_thumb.jpg

post-1251-0-72318800-1471872338_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrNate
  • Like 1

DrNate    426

Well, I almost feel embarrassed to even post this video, but it's all I got.

The moral of this story is that you can bring your GoPro but it doesn't do any good unless someone actually operates it. There's even an app to do this but apparently people from Georgia cannot be bothered to use it. JKJK. If we had been running video the whole time, we would have hours. As it turns out, we only got minutes, haha.

I titled the video "CCM 2016" but it might well have been titled "Nick and Nathan", LOL Dan did not make the video nor did Scott (you know who you are)

The good news is that:

1. It is short, and

2. It was a quick edit and it was so lame that I didn't even add music, and

3. it is more video that I had last time I went to Crew Meet because my GoPro ended up at the bottom of the river :)

So with all of those caveats, enjoy! (and don't shoot the messenger)

Edited by DrNate
  • Like 3

Chexi    35

And here is the twin brother, separated shortly after birth (or rather shortly after the raffle).

post-8001-0-73882900-1471921581_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Chexi    35

And here is the twin brother standing next to its new step-brother that someone so callously traded for something shiny.

Seriously though, thank you Ken and Andrea for putting together a great event. This was my first CCC meet-up, and I am really glad I could make it. Everyone was very friendly, gracious, and patient. I never felt like my newby riding (and more importantly my newby falls) were ever grating on anyone. Everyone really went out of their way to make me feel welcome, and I learned some great tips. I left a better rider than I came. My only regret is not being able to make it until Saturday. Thanks again Ken and Andrea and everyone who came and helped make it a great time.

post-8001-0-50120800-1471921652_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Chexi    35

Ideally not the same date as the TX Fly-in foiling event up north, which is always the second weekend after labor day, but I think that is when you normally hold your event. Hate to have to pick just one!