How come my crew meet videos never make their way into this thread? :laughing:

You feel left out too huh?

Some kinda man love going on between Doc and Dura. :secret::guitar:

• Like 2

truekaotik    458

I had to post mine... Haha

DarksideR    1,679

I had to post mine... Haha

I didn't even realize it was you that posted the Most! LOL. Well two can play that game.

https://vimeo.com/31473140

And, here's the infamous moment one of the very first Soulcraft boards that was to be a give away was damaged. 2:09 in the video.

post-848-0-49057400-1463180717_thumb.png

Still feel bad about it.

• Like 3

WakeDoc    471

Well summer is here, WakeDiva and I have been busy as all get out. This past weekend I thought, man this is the 4th of July and we moved the event up a month this year to hopefully stay away from early weather front and rain. August, 19th-21st is just around the corner. We are talking to sponsors and gearing for the event weekend. Can't wait for a much needed long weekend on the water. More news to come, let's hear from the Crew!

• Like 1

chowder2016    110

Man this looks awesome, any other Bay Area people heading out to this? Any tips for a first timer?

Nick213    583

Have fun, surf, enjoy great people and don't try to hang with Ken.... HE WILL NOT PASS OUT BEFORE YOU!!!!!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Have fun, surf, enjoy great people and don't try to hang with Ken.... HE WILL NOT PASS OUT BEFORE YOU!!!!!

This^^^^ LOL.

• Like 1

Chexi    35

Is it always at this spot every year? I am in Austin, so not that far at all. However, I may be in Hawaii during the event this year (or might just be getting back). Would love to bring my foil and surfboard and swing it this year if possible.

chowder2016    110

So it's a free event? And we just randomly hop on someone's Centurion? Sounds awesome. Guess I'll be buying a ton of beer that weekend.

• Like 1

DrNate    426

So it's a free event? And we just randomly hop on someone's Centurion? Sounds awesome. Guess I'll be buying a ton of beer that weekend.

The only thing is costs you is getting there, your place to stay (room or tent, etc.), and boat gas money!

WakeDoc    471

Any crew members coming in from out of town can rest assured they will have a boat to jump in and a board to ride behind it, so there is no need to bring any boards if you are traveling a long distance.

Friday - Will be the main arrival day, crew members will check in and get to riding. CCC will provide dinner.

Saturday - Ride all day with crew members you usually don't get a chance to ride with. CCC will provide dinner.

Sunday - Depends on individual plans, we plan to ride all day with crew members. Dinner is up to individuals, last year we all pitched in on pizza.

If you are seriously thinking about coming send me a contact number on PM and we can discuss in detail on the phone.

Oldwakedude    0

Looking forward to a great weekend. Last one we were able to attend was 2010, now that we have returned to the USA we would not miss it. Calling Bethany creek for reservations today.

2010 was great, 2016 should be even better.

WakeDoc    471

We need to start getting an idea of head count to plan food, etc. Let us know who is coming and how many in your crew.

I'm talking it over with the powers that be. I would love to attend! Gps says 8 hours. May need 2 spare tires!

DPM7    2

My son and I watched last year's event with complete envy. The karma god's have have shined favorably on us this year in that I will be in Houston for work on Thursday. The 7th annual meet-up will now be the destination of our second annual Breaux trip! Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

rawinnin    73

Spoken like someone who has tried and failed!

And failed miserably!

• Like 1