CrewAdmin

6th Annual CenturionCrew.Com Weekend Friday, Sept. 25th - 27th, 2015

RhuntIII    555

I'm sneaking you in bro.

• Like 1

Nick213    583

Lol I knew I'd have a in somehow!

I was just trying to take the heat off H for awhile ;)

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

Heat! You put out H's fire with all the water. He's now cool as a cucumber

• Like 4

WakeAV8R    1

Everyone... We will not be there this year. Family vacation planned over that weekend. Went out to the river last weekend, though, and water was perfect. Level is back to normal; but interesting enough all last year stumps have been swept away. Have a great time, and we will see you guys next year.

souperfly    41

There will be 2 in my group, leaving San Antonio Friday morning! :thumbsup:

WakeDoc    471

There will be 2 in my group, leaving San Antonio Friday morning! :thumbsup:

Great to hear you guys will make it!

WakeDiva/WakeDoc (4) - SV240

West Texas Crew (6) - FS44 [this boat is SICK!!!]

RhuntIII (2) - Avalanche

souperfly (2) - SV230

zzbutler (2/4) - SV230

rawinnin (2) - SV230

WakeDoc    471

Update:

WakeDiva/WakeDoc (4) - SV240

West Texas Crew (6) - FS44 [this boat is SICK!!!]

RhuntIII (2) - Avalanche

souperfly (2) - SV230

zzbutler (2/4) - SV230

rawinnin (2) - SV230

God Father (2) - No Boat

souperfly    41

Sounds like a few of us will have plenty of room for God Father. If anyone wants to tag along with us, we are more than happy!

WakeDoc    471

Weather is looking about perfect for the CCC Weekend, come on Friday

1442843613-U66.png

• Like 1

souperfly    41

It's quiet here for the meet being on Friday.

Funny, I was just about to post the same thing!

So is that the complete list of everyone showing up? Seems kinda light! I was wondering if anyone posted the meet-up on The Malibu Crew (they would have to be 3rd's!), seeing as a few of us converted our faiths from there...

• Like 1

souperfly    41

Souperfly were you at the meet last year?

Nope, this will by my first CCC meet up. Went to a few of the Malibu Crew's meet ups when I owned a Bu'.

WakeDoc    471

We should have 6 to 8 boats and around 24 to 30 crew members, a large number of the crew members coming are not as out spoken as others on the site. This year will be a great event just like the past events, some familiar crew and some new ones with everyone feeling like old friends by the end of the weekend. One thing different this year is most crews are staying at the resort on Sunday night, so three full days of riding. Personally I cannot wait to spend time behind the FS44, speaking of we are going to have the first ever CCC Weekend wakesurf contest on Saturday. Grass roots style for fun and bragging rights as well as to make sure everyone gets a run behind the FS44. Changing up the dinner menu a little and night time festivities will be all about having fun and socializing as usual. 2015 has been a busy year, unfortunately some of the regulars could not make the event but, we will have a lot of new crew that have not been able attend in the past. Water level is spot on, whether is just about perfect, it is going to be a great CCC Weekend! Stay tuned some fun announcements are coming up!

• Like 1

Stretch    409

I still want to come so bad that I keep almost buying tickets. However, I'm proposing tonight, and Autumn would probably be cool enough to let me roll out across the country right afterwords, but I think I should probably stay around and deal with family and excitement things. Can't wait to see the pictures, sounds like a killer event!

• Like 3

DrNate    426

Yeah, I am SUPER BUMMED to be missing this year, only the 2nd time I have missed. I hope to see lots of pics and vids and take a surf session for me!!!!

stoked    1,039

I know we're planning on going next year, we would have this year had it not followed a long vacation weekend for us.

Bigcatpt    408

Surfmoocher and I were talking last night about how much fun we had a few years ago at the CCC meet and how we really need to go again. It was just not in the cards for this year. You guys have fun without us. We will looking forward to pics and videos! Be safe!

• Like 1