zonk    13

hi guys. im looking into buying a new s226. just trying to decide on a boat with or with or without quicksurf. any one out their riding with quicksurf and how does it perform? any thought or advice would be appreciated. thanks

h20king    794

if you don't mind the lean the boat puts out a better wave listed if you want to switch sides quickly and weight the boat even then get the quick surf. Most who have bought a centurion or supreme with the quick surf don't use it and run listed

DarksideR    1,679

I thought someone had said that it worked better on the S226 than the FS44? Can't see how, but possible.

Quicksurf is perfect for some, but most of us prefer the lean.

Lak3surf3r    714

I thought someone had said that it worked better on the S226 than the FS44? Can't see how, but possible.

That what James Walker and Jason Lybeck told me when they were riding on my quicksurf FS44 last month.

I am taking my dealers S226 with quicksurf out next thursday to tune it for her and can give you exacts with video and pics after I do so.

I prefer mine listed as well but skim people loved my quicksurf wave. It literally doubles in height when I list it though.

• Like 1

tprice    118

I've demo the 226 with Quicksurf and I was shocked that the wave actually looked better with it than not.

My buddy picks up his new 226 with Quicksurf next week ( traded his 2014 244) so we will soon get lots practice with it

DarksideR    1,679

He traded a 244 for a 226!? If that doesn't say something about the 226's capabilities, I don't know what does!

So the Quicksurf wave "looked" better, did you not surf it?

• Like 1

tprice    118

Dark, I did not surf it as we were going 4 boat demos that day and the weather was crisp and water temp about 52

This day of demo was with another buddy who was in the search for a Wakesurfing boat,

He demo the FS. 33,

The 226, z3 and g 21

I wanted to have no say in their choice as they need what's best for them.

Money was not an issue so any if the four boats was on their price,

It came down to wave and easibility of setting it up.

The wife will be driving lots and she liked the ease best on the 226,

And the wave looked sweet.

As far as my other buddy, he's part of our crew and we would switch every other outing between his boat/244 and my 226

His last two boats have been 244's and basically just got tired of all the software issues.

It was extremely difficult to have a very similar wave each time we went out and usually had the same crew each time.

He went from ramfill to quickfill but we had constant issues with the program telling us ballast was full but swim platform was well at water line and we could tell it wasn't full.

We took his 244 out a few weeks ago for for first summer run and had nothing but issues getting wave dialed, he calked NW Boat sports the same day and requested a trade in for 226

Boating can have it stressful moments and he just got tired of all the variables getting the 244 wave set each time we went out.

The last two years we put well over 125 hours each year on both the 244's so issues were not from lack of time on the boat.

I'm sure there are several folks that own the. 244 that will say BS but I would venture to say that most of them haven't been behind the 226

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

That is unfortunate.

I hope he has better luck this time.

So is he ordering with Quicksurf then?

h20king    794

I've demo the 226 with Quicksurf and I was shocked that the wave actually looked better with it than not.

My buddy picks up his new 226 with Quicksurf next week ( traded his 2014 244) so we will soon get lots practice with it

T you thinking about having the quick surf added to your boat ??

tprice    118

Yup, that's it.

I won't be adding it to mine but I'm sure we will be playing around with his . We still will lean more than likely

DarksideR    1,679

Dark he traded in the 244 for this one http://www.onlyinboards.com/2015-Supreme-S226-for-sale-Milwaukie-Oregon-48371.aspx looking forward to trying out the quick surf wave.

Very nice!

Yup, that's it.

I won't be adding it to mine but I'm sure we will be playing around with his . We still will lean more than likely

More cost effective gas wise.

tprice    118

Since we keep both our boats moored at the lake and have to haul our gas in, I doubt we will weight both sides. I'm sure though, we can use the tabs regardless and may be able to tweak the wave a bit

• Like 1

gator808    84

I'm very curious to see what you guys think of the wave after you get the new boat. Please post pics, videos and thoughts once you have been out. I'm still considering this over the fx22.

tprice    118

He picks the boat up next week and we will be breaking it in iver Memorial Day weekend , I'll post updates and pics

• Like 1

zonk    13

thanks guys ordered a s226 with all the options. hope i like the wave.

• Like 2

h20king    794

thanks guys ordered a s226 with all the options. hope i like the wave.

don't worry you will love the wave