boatnut

New stereo coming for the 210

boatnut    230

Nicely done!!!! I couldn't refuse the deal I got for these babies either!!!

boatnut    230

Okay, here we go.... Plenty of headroom it's not even and issue when sitting down, and I am a tall boy 6-2 plus, the ws420 install is slick!!, amps are crammed in there let me tell you.... A few more pictures!! e977c6c09aa9884684f012d13d22924f.jpg3aa0ba105bf5e2cdefcfef3de726ddbc.jpg971be8c1494b34f3e38b3d734698277d.jpg this side shot it to show you that the tower speakers are nowhere close to the seat back :) and it does not have the swivels on the speakers and I am going to ask why....

boatnut    230
Looks great - where did you mount your 420?

Oh darn, will send another pic 01d89ce2399350cd3b4ca624a5624cf6.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

I really like that 420 install! Very nice!

The Exile amps sure are a good looking amp.

boatnut    230
I really like that 420 install! Very nice!

The Exile amps sure are a good looking amp.

The pics don't don't he was 420 install justice.... It's wrapped in carbon fibre looking material, and it's been contoured to fit the dash :) looks slick

Dark what are you gonna use for the covers on the Rev 10's?

Edited by boatnut

RVR-RAT    269

Looks awesome boatnut. I like the wrapped 420 holder very nice !!

viking    491

I like it. Your Gonna love the setup I know.

Currently building my sub enclosure as thats the last thing to do besides tuning. It always takes longer when you do it yourself. Sometimes I wish I just had somebody do it - LOL.

It'll be worth it when finally finished up.

Keep the pics coming :)

• Like 1

Nick213    583

Nice boatnut looks great and you got to keep the heater great news for you ;)

Edited by Nick213

DarksideR    1,679

X2!^^^

Don't plan on doing anything for covers on the Rev's. We don't usually travel too far with the boat, but if we do, I'll likely just Saran Wrap them to stop the bug carcasses from covering them. Is that what you're worried about?

h20king    794

speaker sox is the way to go. they go on and off quick are cheep and keep your speakers looking new. If you have spent the cash on REVS why not spend a couple extra bucks to take care of them JMTC

post-777-0-15216700-1429452140_thumb.jpg

boatnut    230

Yup, don't like the bug guts, even a short stint and jeesh, they are covered.... Just took the challenger from Langley to Abby to look at the boat, and I had at least 10 bug splatters on it in the day time!! Guess spring really has sprung :)

Edited by boatnut

Bongo Fury    640

speaker sox is the way to go. they go on and off quick are cheep and keep your speakers looking new. If you have spent the cash on REVS why not spend a couple extra bucks to take care of them JMTC

X2... have used them on both boats.....great product and customer service!

boatnut    230

Is that the same company as what used to be screamin sacs?

boatnut    230

Stereo update, just brought her home, holy cow is it ever loud, thumps like crazy!!!!!! The ws420 is such a worthwhile option!!!!!

• Like 1

volzalum    280

Awesome!. Yes, I really wish the factory installed the WS420. It's sad that it's use would void the warranty.

h20king    794

Awesome!. Yes, I really wish the factory installed the WS420. It's sad that it's use would void the warranty.

who cares if it voids warranty. as I understand it tuning your downfire system will void the warranty . I have listened to a lot of factory systems and they are just not up to par with the factory tune and install. While Fineline makes awesome boats they do not do a good system install. In my opinion you would have been better off going stereo delete and having the pros do it. you could have stopped by http://www.mob-inn.com/ on your way home from the dealer. They are top of the food chain when it comes to install. Tim at wetsounds recommends them highly.

volzalum    280

who cares if it voids warranty. as I understand it tuning your downfire system will void the warranty . I have listened to a lot of factory systems and they are just not up to par with the factory tune and install. While Fineline makes awesome boats they do not do a good system install. In my opinion you would have been better off going stereo delete and having the pros do it. you could have stopped by http://www.mob-inn.com/ on your way home from the dealer. They are top of the food chain when it comes to install. Tim at wetsounds recommends them highly.

Considering how much I paid for the new boat, I care about the warranty. Yes, I cannot tune the radio aside from the settings the radio has, and the dials that control the amount of volume sent to the tower and inboats. But I will live with that for now.