tprice    118

Went out yesterday with NW boats to do a demo for a friend of mine. ( I'll post later in the week how the demos went) and I was extremely impressed with the quickfill and quick surf . Wave was great and I couldn't tell any difference betttwen the 226 and the fs33 wave we demo right after

• Like 1

tprice    118

Yup, 2015 226 with the quickfill and bow ballast and Quicksurf.

I didn't even notice the pontoons on it or I'm just used to them.

We had the following demos--

10:00 G21 nautique

11:30. 226

1:00. Demo fs33

And 2:30 was z3 Tigre

All were 2015

tprice    118

My buddy arranged for the g21 to be first demo as he wanted to judge the other boats against the g21 as they really liked the interior.

Once we hit the second demo with 226 the g21 was out of the running.

The z3 was out too.

It was a Toss between the fs33 and 226

Once the deal is done I'll post what they picked and why ( money is not an issue for them)

• Like 1

boatnut    230
My buddy arranged for the g21 to be first demo as he wanted to judge the other boats against the g21 as they really liked the interior.

Once we hit the second demo with 226 the g21 was out of the running.

The z3 was out too.

It was a Toss between the fs33 and 226

Once the deal is done I'll post what they picked and why ( money is not an issue for them)

Well I can't blame you for not picking the tige, they need alot of work to make them work, and price is stupid, and ride is brutal!!

DarksideR    1,679

C'mon, tell me what I really want to hear! Did you setup both sides? :)

viking    491

I was shopping Tige and Axis when I ended up with the 226. Tried to demo the z3 but the dealer blew me off. Sounds like he did me a favor and saved me the time :)

• Like 2

boatnut    230
I was shopping Tige and Axis when I ended up with the 226. Tried to demo the z3 but the dealer blew me off. Sounds like he did me a favor and saved me the time :)

Typical tige dealer, they think they are the best, when in fact, when you really get under the hold, they are a POS, trust me I know, I've under the hood of my centurion and let me tell you, it's clean wires tied up, things laid out well, circuit breakers easily accessible etc....

tprice    118

The z3 was a quick and easy NO!

Rode really rough and steering was terrible. You had to really have a hold of the wheel otherwise boat wanted to take a sharp right turn.

Wave was OK.

The Tigre guys didn't even know the exact amount of ballast the boat had

boatnut    230
The z3 was a quick and easy NO!

Rode really rough and steering was terrible. You had to really have a hold of the wheel otherwise boat wanted to take a sharp right turn.

Wave was OK.

The Tigre guys didn't even know the exact amount of ballast the boat had

I had a 2013 Z1, ride is very harsh, don't know about the Z3, but the z1 would chine lock, on a boats wake if your behind it, and it would not let go putting the boat on 45 slant, very very very unnerving, you made the right choice and pocketed some serious coin, to put towards new surf boards!!!!

Edited by boatnut

gator808    84

Dark I am with you!!! NW!!! Do you have a sweet video for the goofy guys like Dark and I like you do for the regular people out there? I sat in a 226 yesterday and my opinion changed quite a bit about them. We all know you don't get all the bells and whistles like you do on a centurion but to me it wasn't too bad considering the price point.

NW...How is the wave just listed on that boat? better than quick surf like nasmith has said about his fs44? or is quick surf a must?

Does the goofy wave look just as clean as the regular wave in your video?

boatnut    230

I demoed a s21 and it's normal wake was very very good, not sure about the goofy, but I. Sure it's good too....

h20king    794

sorry no goofy pics without a rider. Not sure about the quick surf wave but the 226 listed goofy wave is super nice. The pics are with just factory ballast. I am adding the custom goofy sack for this season so my goofy friends get the same wave I do on the regular side.

post-777-0-03595500-1428855648_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-88306700-1428855765_thumb.jpg

• Like 1