viking

Anybody have a New S226 on order Yet?

viking    491

So wish there was a Deckadence floor option. Only 2 available are snap out carpet and soft/grip flooring. Wonder why they don't offer that option?

Trajet51    0

Look at my V226 on LIVEWIRE.com.au Wrapped but still has red metalflake along waterline. Wetsounds on the tower sound awesome can be fitted at the workshop.

FYI,

Soft grip Flooring is the name of the Flooring that is being Manufactured for Supreme by one of Sea-Decks major competitors. It looks like and feels just like SeaDeck. It is available in a Med Gray and Lt. Gray colors.

Here is a picture that my dealer gave me to look at. Not sure how well it uploads, but he had a sample as part of his color samples kit and really liked the feel and finish to it.

They also have a version for Centurion that is a brushed finished and is called Comfort Sole Flooring. It comes in 3 Colors. Med Gray, Lt. Gray, and Brown Teak.

So it looks like SeaDeck lovers can still be happy with a new Supreme or Centurion.

post-75-0-07708800-1417750622_thumb.jpg

viking    491

????????????????

My thoughts exactly. 1 post and an off wall reference.....WTF?

FYI,

Soft grip Flooring is the name of the Flooring that is being Manufactured for Supreme by one of Sea-Decks major competitors. It looks like and feels just like SeaDeck. It is available in a Med Gray and Lt. Gray colors.

Here is a picture that my dealer gave me to look at. Not sure how well it uploads, but he had a sample as part of his color samples kit and really liked the feel and finish to it.

They also have a version for Centurion that is a brushed finished and is called Comfort Sole Flooring. It comes in 3 Colors. Med Gray, Lt. Gray, and Brown Teak.

So it looks like SeaDeck lovers can still be happy with a new Supreme or Centurion.

attachicon.gifSupremeComfortsole226.jpg

I've seen that in other pics and on the option sheet. At $1350 option price i decided not to go that route since it's permanent and I think dirt/grime will collect along the edges. At first I thought it was a good idea but the more I think about it dekadence is the way to go for me. Still don't think there is a better option than that so chose the snap carpet and going to hopefully grad a group buy pad here real soon!

NW Boat Sports    232

So wish there was a Deckadence floor option. Only 2 available are snap out carpet and soft/grip flooring. Wonder why they don't offer that option?

You can still get deckadence, sounds like they are out of the OEM game. They take forever, you have to make a template and send it to them, then they will cut it based on your template...

h20king    794

What He ^^^^ said. Im In the process of making my template so I can get my order in right after the first of the year.

viking    491

ya i've already talked to them. Thats why i opted for the base snap carpet. I'll just use that as a template when my boat arrives as well as take measurements to be sure. Probably do some kind of logo as well.

I've heard the replacement for decadence option offered is thin and alot of dealers won't even recommend it. And the seadek material option wasn't for me. Just waiting for the crew group buy to materialize.

boatnut    230

For some reason, I still think carpet is better, was on a boat, I believe it was a tige, it had sea deck flooring and man was it slippery when it was wet, kinda defeats the purpose, so stick with carpet, easy to pull out and dry, and vacuum

Edited by boatnut

tprice    118

Hey H2o

I'm down for one as well.

Work that 2 fer bro dealeo

h20king    794

T don't think my template will work for you because our sub boxes are done diferant

tprice    118

Ya, I have a brand new sub box getting put in as we speak.

Swapping out the 2 10inch subs for 2 12 inch with new box , led's

tprice    118

Would only be minor difference under the helm, I thought you liked working the bro dealeos

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah, basically one of you should have to trim the area shorter under the helm. Everything else should be samsies.

h20king    794

T why not just do one 12 in the proper size box??

tprice    118

It's all about Da Bass,

h20king    794

yes T I know its all about the bass but you still will not be happy with the way it sounds if the box is not the right size. Hope it works out and cant wait to see it. Let me know when you want to finish your ballast. I have a whole box of hose to finish the job

Just curious, why do you guys want the deckadence flooring? I personally never liked it.. wasn't comfortable on my feet and seemed to hold water as bad as carpet. I had one customer that really wanted it, than after having it for a week he went back to carpet, so I've never really bothered with it. Maybe I'm missing something?

tprice    118

South Shore,

For me it's the durability of it and the fact it HIDES a lot of dirt.

My buddy has it on his 244 and I like it. It stays pretty comfortable on the feet I n the summer vs the carpet that can get extremely hot.

viking    491

South Shore ..... I think everybody has their own tastes for one reason or the other. You are the first person I've heard though that is not a fan of it. For me carpet gets matted down and dirty after about a year and you can never get it looking good again. You might be able to clean it up but one trip out and its back to looking like crap. It hold water and spills compared to dekadence that can be doused with water and soaks through.

I like the feel on my feet and most durable product compared to alternatives. I will have OEM carpet too so either way I'm covered as I can always throw that in if my tastes change. The Seadek (or comparable) option is still untested in my mind as far as how it wears for everyday use. I know on my swimpad its susceptible to nicks and gouges. To replace it (or a piece of it) will be labor intensive to get the old up and adhesive. Not something I'm interested in. I'd like to see if a dirt line develops along the adhesive edges over time too?