viking

Anybody have a New S226 on order Yet?

viking    491

Really close to pulling the trigger.......anybody else already got one on order?

I'd like to see some dealer pics posted. Not much in this dedicated Supreme forum as of yet!

WakeDoc    471

Give the Supreme sub-forum a little time it was just recently added.

h20king    794

Look up north west boat sports they have one in stock with some good pics

RhuntIII    555

Very nice website NW. The home page photo is sick, love the old school label maker letters.

h20king    794

I would put money on Brian and Pat winning dealer of the year next year. Pat got the rookie of the year award this year from fineline . Their customer service is over the top.

• Like 1

BenHolloway    29

The toons are growing on me... H we doing the boat show this year? I'll bring Jon and I promise not to knock anyone up this year...

NW Boat Sports    232

Very nice website NW. The home page photo is sick, love the old school label maker letters.

Thanks, letters bring me back to growing up for sure..

H-NWBS got rookie of the year, not just Pat :)

In my dream world, I say we hit Worlds (if in Vegas again) pick up a new Supreme, take to Lake Powell for a couple days, then tow it back to P-Town!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

THAT, sounds like a good time!!

h20king    794

NW let me know and you can count us in. Never been to powell . Would be happy to share the cost

tprice    118

I'm down!

• Like 1

viking    491

I know the sub-forum is pretty infant but still surprised there isn't more activity going on!

I've been web surfing a ton for Supreme and have seen all of whats out there. Gotta agree the NW Boat Sports Black/Silver MF boat is a beauty.

The home page photo is fricken awesome to say the least. Would love to see the GM/White when uncovered!

viking    491

Found another White/Brilliant Sky Blue MF color scheme. Not bad. Classy looking.

I'm not to fond of the sub being installed in the port storage locker though. You'd think they could have figured out a way to get it under the drivers helm where it should be. That's going to dampen whatever little thump the 10 would have. Guess a second 12 will be in the works right away (and another amp), Kinda disappointed when i saw that!

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2015-Supreme-S226-102360476

Edited by viking

h20king    794

Getting a sub under the helm in a 226 is a challenge . I had to design a custom 12" sealed box to get my sub under the helm.

viking    491

In my current DD I had to dissemble my steering column, remove drivers seat, and relocate my fuss buss to get my custom built enclosure stuffed in above the hump. It's up out of sight and fires back at the driver with no lost leg room. The thing pounds.

Im going to have to see what I'm dealing with and possibly get creative? But really, that's the most obvious place to put a sub and most manufacturers already utilize that space. Can't believe Supreme couldn't design that better by now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

h20king    794

Problem is the seat back in the bow in front of the driver opens so there is a bulkhead wall leaving little room for a sub but with a little creativity i got a jl 12w6 in there but had to go with a sealed box because there was just not enough room to go ported without loosing all the foot room

tprice    118

It still thumps!