I really don't yet, the boat is in a magazine photo shoot this week and then up to me, I will post pics ASAP.

I also bought the 233 and supreme S21 from the show I will post those up as well.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Just spotted this on Facebook. Once again, no goofy surf wave :(

volzalum    280

Just spotted this on Facebook.

From the instructional videos, I thought the orange/black was an FS44, but from this video it appears to be an FS33. Either way, the color scheme is very close to what I want in a new boat.

rawinnin    73

Based on conversation at the crew weekend the construction differs slightly to allow room for more storage in different area of the boat.

Not sure what that could mean in the area of weight differences.

But the FS33 recieved high ratings from the Centurion Representation as well as another crew member who had been on one.

volzalum    280

But the FS33 recieved high ratings from the Centurion Representation as well as another crew member who had been on one.

I'm sure some of that is marketing too, if the FS33 wave is better than the FS44, they'd be providing that boat for the college announcement instead of the FS44 as announced.

volzalum    280

Here is the FS33 goofy side pic they sent me from today on the water. Said it took 1:10 to switch sides. They filled both PnP and used the RamFill to switch sides and CATs/aPlate to clean and shape. They did say the PnP does not fill the locker, so room for improvement is available.

post-555-0-48758500-1411521716_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

FS33 weighs more!!? That makes no sense....

Either way, they're both incredibly heavy. One of the things holding me back. Not sure how my F150 would handle it. Especially on our steep ramp.

duramat    462

FS33 weighs more!!? That makes no sense....

Either way, they're both incredibly heavy. One of the things holding me back. Not sure how my F150 would handle it. Especially on our steep ramp.

Man up and load it!! :thumbsup:

That's what they make overload springs for! Comon buddy!, lets get it!! :thumbsup:

To quote another Canadian's son..."I know you want it.."- Thicke jr.

DarksideR    1,679

If I can get the right price, I'm ready to pull the trigger!

• Like 2

RhuntIII    555

Will someone work with Dark. He really wants the FS33 and is ready to pull the trigger. ??

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Currently looking for "investors". LOL

WakeDoc    471

^^^ ready to drive to Texas?

DarksideR    1,679

I get it for the summer and you get it for the winter? :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

May have a couple buddies willing to pony up for a percentage stake in the boat. Anyone have any experience with that?

chadr    328
May have a couple buddies willing to pony up for a percentage stake in the boat. Anyone have any experience with that?

I have a friend that shares with a neighbor. They don't go out as much as we do so it works out well for them because the boat is usually open to use whenever either of them want it. I would have a hard time with it unless there were some rules such as if something breaks that it gets fixed immediately and it gets cleaned every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer    96

Dark, I know we have discussed this before and it is not your first choice but I think it is time you went and test drove/surfed the Tige Z3. If you're going to lay down $100K you want the best goofy wake possible. Everyone knows that the Enzo's just don't have the same quality wave on the starboard side as the port. Supposedly the Tige does. Get on the horn and call the dealer in Chilliwack and get a ride before the winter sets in. What do you have to lose?

RhuntIII    555

Yes many boat companies are making surfable wakes. Look at all options. Do not partner when buying a boat. JMO.

demo9asx    23

Unless the partners are the people you go out surfing all the time 95% of the time, usually it does not quote work out. Makes it more complicated when someone wants to take a the boat away for vacation and stuff.

duramat    462

Do not partner when buying a boat. JMO.

Unless your a plyg....I advise against sharing.

• Like 2