Sign in to follow this  
Fpounds

We're to buy 2004 Centurion Elite V Drive Rear Ballast Switches

Fpounds    0

Help....

Just bought a 04 elite v-drive air warrior and am adding rear ballast. Does anyone know where I can purchase the original rear ballast switches so they match the boat after install. I Think it will look tacky not to have them match....

Thanks, Frank

Troy. R    198

You can order them directly from Centurion.

(209) 384-0255

Bongo Fury    640

Welcome to the site. Lets see some pictures of your ride!!

Fpounds    0

Troy.....Thanks for the feedback. I already tried Centurion they didn't have them I should have mentioned that sorry guess the model is to old. I have also tried Great Lakes Skipper...

Bongo..... I'll post some pictures of my boat which I love by the way as soon as I can figure it out..... Thanks for the interest who doesn't like to show off their boat.... Ha

dezul    10

My guess would be the top style. Does your boat have a non-functioning switch? If so, you can pop those covers off the switch and replace the switch and put the old cover on the new switch. I cant remember the names of the switch but a little searching on here will lead you the name. I want to say they are the contura 2 switch. I dont remember though.

Fpounds    0

Yes it is the top switch. I need to find where I can buy them as I have nothing now and will be adding rear ballast and want the switches to match the boat after install.....

Troy. R    198

The top switch style are still used on the 2014 SS Enzos and Avalanche. I wonder if Shell thought you had the older style?

Many of us have got factory switch covers from them.

Fpounds    0

Awesome news I wasn't aware of that. Yes I guess they thought I had a different style given the age of the boat ill give this a try. Thanks so much for the info Troy..... Nice boat in your picture.....

chenige    84

They are different than the switches on my older 2000 elite

Troy. R    198

No prob. Best of luck. There's a wealth of ballast related information on this site. Do you have your ballast system design yet?

chenige    84

Here are the older switches from a 2000 which is what she was probably thinking of.

post-5486-0-39337300-1386768815_thumb.jpg

Fpounds    0

Troy....

No I do not got any suggestions. We wakeboard and wakesurf and are looking for the best wakesurf wave possible.....

Audionly101    39

post-619-0-80514700-1386811151_thumb.jpg
I ordered these from my local dealer a few years ago (They were sold to a fellow crew member). They were not the correct type as I had the older rounded style. So at that time they were available from centurion.

Audionly101    39
Wylie_Tunes    146

Awesome news I wasn't aware of that. Yes I guess they thought I had a different style given the age of the boat ill give this a try. Thanks so much for the info Troy..... Nice boat in your picture.....

You can get custom etched Carling actuators if it comes down to it. That style of actuator is common, but labeling is likely unique to Centurion. Ive dealt with this on other makes.