CrewAdmin

Centurion Packages!

What Else Would You Like To See For CCC Schwag?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. T-Shirts

• Additional Colors?
    • Additional Designs?
    • Take Submissions from the Community?
  2. 2. Koozies

• Additional Colors?
    • Additional Designs?
  3. 3. Do We Want Hats?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Do We Want Visors?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Stickers?

• Transom Stickers Are OK!
    • Add Helmet Sticker
  6. 6. Prices

• The Centurion Packages Are Too High!
    • The Centurion Packages Are Just Right!
    • The T-Shirts Are Too High!
    • The T-Shirts Are Just Right!
    • The Stickers Are Too High!
    • The Stickers Are Just Right!
    • The Koozies Are Too High!
    • The Koozies Are Just Right!

h20king    794
Members of the Crew

Please understand we offer a basic crew package for $25 while other sites charge up to $50 for the same thing.

We currently have about 50 paying members out of almost 2000 people signed up on the site,

Wow I cant believe there is only 50 members out of 2000 that pay their way.Like I have said before it is like going out on ADMINS boat and not offering to chip in for gas.To the other 49 paying members I tip my hat to you for being stand up people and I have a tow and a beer for you guys any time you are in my neck of the woods just hit me up.And to the other 1950 non paying members DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN UP FOR A PAID MEMBERSHIP!!! lets be real it's only $25 thats a 18 pack and a bag of ice there is tons of info on this sight that will save you hundreds if not thousands.We are a community and as such OUR sight should support itself and put a little coin in the pockets of the people behind the screen that put their own personal time into providing this sight for us.JMTC

kgordon7378    0

I personally will take what I can get. The way I think about it is the average going shop rate is $100. This site has not only saved me trips to the dealer/shop, but also personal time troubleshooting issues. In turn the basic package at $25 is 15 minutes of shop time, well worth it in my opinion.

Also keep in mind these sites cost time and money to run. At some point if admin decides it is no longer worth the time or money, then we are out of luck. If even half of the registered users became members, it would be a huge difference.

I am with H20, any paid members out my way, hit me up, I got a few cold drinks and a tow/ride.

bcollins    18
Only 50 payin members. WTF. Pay up you foolios I want a floating keychain.

Admin thanks for everything youve done for the filthy fifty.

Appreciate everything you guys do, well except for editing out the link to those naked cove pics but I understand why that was done. Come on everyone if I become a member everyone should because, as my wife will attest, I am the cheapest guy on the planet and I need a float for my keys, the one I have now is horrible and gets made fun of daily.

kgordon7378    0

Why do you need a float for your keys?? If you keep them in the ignition, you will never drop them in the water... or forget them.

bcollins    18
Why do you need a float for your keys?? If you keep them in the ignition, you will never drop them in the water... or forget them.

kids

tank222    2

We should have a special page for the paying members and add all the cove pics we want....

Troy    234
We should have a special page for the paying members and add all the cove pics we want....

X2

Hard to believe only 50 are members.... Ante up kids - like someone said - thats a case of beer....

I've saved that money over and over again on here...

Kyle    0

Only fifty paying members? My membership has paid for itself about 20 times over. Not even adding the t shirt and Koozies into the equation.

This site is a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks Crew Admin and anyyone else who has posted anything usefull on this website !!

Dewey    0
:rolleyes: Thanks CrewAdmin for the site.. Also thank you for keeping the site clean of all those annoying flashing banner ads. :hrhr:

Troy    234
:thumbsup: Thanks CrewAdmin for the site.. Also thank you for keeping the site clean of all those annoying flashing banner ads. :thumbsup:

Oh yes on this one too!

Crew Admin does a great job with the site! Thanks a ton! But I will have to say this site has cost me, LOL. This site is how I got hooked on buying a Centurion. But again it has saved me on maintenance issues and such.

islander033    2
.... This site is how I got hooked on buying a Centurion....

You got off lucky :thumbsup: ......cost me 2 Centurions now...lol. :thumbsup:

Great job CrewAdmin!