CrewAdmin

Centurion Packages!

What Else Would You Like To See For CCC Schwag?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. T-Shirts

• Additional Colors?
    • Additional Designs?
    • Take Submissions from the Community?
  2. 2. Koozies

• Additional Colors?
    • Additional Designs?
  3. 3. Do We Want Hats?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Do We Want Visors?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Stickers?

• Transom Stickers Are OK!
    • Add Helmet Sticker
  6. 6. Prices

• The Centurion Packages Are Too High!
    • The Centurion Packages Are Just Right!
    • The T-Shirts Are Too High!
    • The T-Shirts Are Just Right!
    • The Stickers Are Too High!
    • The Stickers Are Just Right!
    • The Koozies Are Too High!
    • The Koozies Are Just Right!

CrewAdmin    192

It's official! :clapping:

The CenturionCrew.Com official member packages have been updated! You can upgrade your "Crew" account to a Centurion! Check out the available options with each package, as well as purchasing Koozies and T-Shirts! :yahoo:

Available Gear and Packages:

ccc.jpg

* Note: T-Shirts sizes range in Medium, Large, X-Large. XX-Large, smalls are back-ordered currently.

cccswag.jpg

Can't complain! Happy to contribute a small price to the Centurion community...

Edited by Spur Valley Surfer

duramat    462

Im hoping to see my goods when I get home! (THATS IF I EVER GET HOME!) I got plans for them stickers.....

Im hoping to see my goods when I get home! (THATS IF I EVER GET HOME!) I got plans for them stickers.....

Hmmm... Me too.... I think my stuff is in the mail?

duramat    462

Funny thing is,,,,I NEVER GOT MY PACKAGE!!! STILL WAITING................... I KNOW IVE SENT REMINDER EMAILS :help:

MATT ADAMS

563 WEST 7515 SOUTH

WILLARD UTAH

I got my packagea a day or 2 ago and you guys are great! :innocent:

duramat    462

Waiting for round 2! I just renewed, I should be seeing the

Goods soon :innocent:

Dewey    0

Crewadmin - Are the smalls still on back order.

Joe B    17

Admin: Post a sticky to the store and how to become a member. After searching I found the store, but still have no idea how to become a member????

THX

h20king    794

admin some transparent window stickers would rock. I will be renewing next month is the new design on the shirts available?

LakeSurfer    10

I like the old t-shirts. My wife is not that big a fan of the new skull shirt. It is a little to aggressive for her and my 5 yr old. So a 1 or 2 options would be great. So would a few more standard colors like red, blue, pink, etc.

Thank you for the crew pack!

I agree with Lakesurfer, not a fan of the skull logo for something I'd wear. I appreciate it as it is but not my thing.

I like the idea for hats but I am particular about them too. FlexFit hats would be perfect. I like their cut and sizing and would pay extra for them.

I would like a floaty key chain over stickers and more color choices too.

No complaints, just opinions and suggestions. Keep up the good work.

T

duffymahoney    10

I own a brewery and the simple T-shirts are always the best sellers. I would say do some simple ones and then some crazy ones.

tank222    2

You can add some of duffymahoney's beer to the list.

CrewAdmin    192

Members of the Crew

Please understand we offer a basic crew package for $25 while other sites charge up to $50 for the same thing. To keep the prices reasonable we have to order gear in bulk. Since we did not see a high demand for the last t-shirt design, which was simple, we decided to create a new one for the most recent run of t-shirts. When ordering t-shirts you never know what is going to move the best. Then you have to guess which sizes will be requested more than others and order more of those, hoping you chose correctly. Add colors to the equation and it adds a whole new set of problems. Then whatever does not move sits. So for example: box full of 100 t-shirts at $10 a piece is $1000 that might not ever turn back into money.

For those that have received a membership package think how much time it took to develop/create/produce everything that is in it, process the order, put the package together and ship it.

We currently have about 50 paying members out of almost 2000 people signed up on the site, so it is hard to justify offering multiple options and colors, not that we would not like to we just do not have the demand or money for it right now. The only money the site brings in is from memberships, thanks everyone and the small amount made from Crew Deals. Most of that money goes into buying gear to give away in the contest to the members on the Crew and the rest goes to paying for the site.

Right now time is a commodity, currently flags, hats, visors, decals (give away type), floating key chains are at the top of the list to be finished and made available to the crew. It takes time to develop, find the right supplier, order and make available, please be patient we are working on it all as time permits.

We are in no way complaining. This is a passion that we enjoy and are doing everything we can. If you have a suggestion please PM CrewAdmin, we are more than willing to listen?

Regards,

CrewAdmin

Members of the Crew

Please understand we offer a basic crew package for $25 while other sites charge up to $50 for the same thing. To keep the prices reasonable we have to order gear in bulk. Since we did not see a high demand for the last t-shirt design, which was simple, we decided to create a new one for the most recent run of t-shirts. When ordering t-shirts you never know what is going to move the best. Then you have to guess which sizes will be requested more than others and order more of those, hoping you chose correctly. Add colors to the equation and it adds a whole new set of problems. Then whatever does not move sits. So for example: box full of 100 t-shirts at $10 a piece is $1000 that might not ever turn back into money.

For those that have received a membership package think how much time it took to develop/create/produce everything that is in it, process the order, put the package together and ship it.

We currently have about 50 paying members out of almost 2000 people signed up on the site, so it is hard to justify offering multiple options and colors, not that we would not like to we just do not have the demand or money for it right now. The only money the site brings in is from memberships, thanks everyone and the small amount made from Crew Deals. Most of that money goes into buying gear to give away in the contest to the members on the Crew and the rest goes to paying for the site.

Right now time is a commodity, currently flags, hats, visors, decals (give away type), floating key chains are at the top of the list to be finished and made available to the crew. It takes time to develop, find the right supplier, order and make available, please be patient we are working on it all as time permits.

We are in no way complaining. This is a passion that we enjoy and are doing everything we can. If you have a suggestion please PM CrewAdmin, we are more than willing to listen?

Regards,

CrewAdmin

Hi CrewAdmin - Again, thank you for all the work done in the past and in advance of future efforts. I know you are in a thankless position....so thank you.

My feedback above was not intended to be harsh rather candid and therefore should not be misconstrued as negative.

Many thanks!

T

CrewAdmin    192

Trevor, the feedback was fine and was not misconstrued as negative. CenturionCrew is a community and we have always felt the community should have a say. For example: the contest winners are decided by votes that their fellow crew members cast. Since it had been brought up, we used the opportunity to help make crew members aware of what is going on in the background of the community, it was not aimed directly at you.

The problem with most printed promotional items is that they are expensive if not ordered in a larger quantity. If anyone has a contact in the printing business that will do small quantities, for a reasonable price or any suggestions in general, please PM CrewAdmin.

Meanwhile CenturionCrew.Com Hats and Visors are in the process of being developed, help with the design by clicking HERE.

Regards,

CrewAdmin

rizza32    0

Only 50 payin members. WTF. Pay up you foolios I want a floating keychain.

Admin thanks for everything youve done for the filthy fifty.