DrNate    426

I am interested in this as well. 2 snaps have ripped out of my carpet already

I have been working with a supplier and below is the basic pricing:

• $8sq.ft. un-cut stocked colors
  • $13sq.ft. fabricate from your template
  • $150-$300 to add a custom logo depending on complexity
  • Shipping should be around $50 in the US

We are working out the details and will hopefully be able to setup a Crew Deal in the near future.

Sweet! I'll keep my eyes open for this Crew Deal too.

Nctta    0

With 3600 more post I hope to be able to include bullet points to add flare and credibility ;-)....and flash for some cool smilies :-)

WakeDoc    471

With 3600 more post I hope to be able to include bullet points to add flare and credibility ;-)....and flash for some cool smilies :-)

You don't need 3600 post you just need to click on the More Reply Options next to the Post icon in the lower right corner of the Reply to this topic box, this will take you to a reply box with more options like bullets, cool smiles are at the top of either menu... :thumbsup:

boardjnky4    8

$8/sqft + $50 shipping is steep, for an uncut piece.

Figure 6'x8' is needed, that's 48 sqft. 48x8=384 + 50 shipping = 434. Then on top of that, I have to cut it myself?

I'd almost rather NOT run a carpet at all lol

edit: maybe my estimated size is off, but I still think it's pricey. I'm gonna measure what's needed tonight

Edited by boardjnky4

RhuntIII    555

Maybe 3651.25 more post. :laughing:

RhuntIII    555

And that's how it's done. :clap:

DrNate    426

I just sent an email to Deckadence about this flooring. They said I needed to cut a template out of heavy card stock and send it to them. It's just an Enzo, surely someone else has already done that part and all I have to do is say "copy his". Anyone? Wouldn't it be easier just to send them my carpet? I definately want to get this done, I hate my carpet.

dezul    10

I just sent an email to Deckadence about this flooring. They said I needed to cut a template out of heavy card stock and send it to them. It's just an Enzo, surely someone else has already done that part and all I have to do is say "copy his". Anyone? Wouldn't it be easier just to send them my carpet? I definately want to get this done, I hate my carpet.

It sounds like you have a project for "the team". Report back when you are done. jk.

I need an alternative to my failing carpet also so keep me updated.

RhuntIII    555

New carpet is in the future, maybe DrNate we can gat a discount on the shipping together if we order at the same time.?

DrNate    426

New carpet is in the future, maybe DrNate we can gat a discount on the shipping together if we order at the same time.?

Great idea. I got another email back saying they have templates for 2011 and up. He's checking. I will report back here when I find out anything.

WakeDoc    471

You are correct, we have been working with them off and on for awhile, the problem is they have no older model patterns. They sent me the cad file they have for the current Enzo. I plan to create a template based on it and modify it for our SV240. It is going to be a PITA by the time it is all said and done but, worth it once the original carpet is gone for good.

DrNate    426

You are correct, we have been working with them off and on for awhile, the problem is they have no older model patterns. They sent me the cad file they have for the current Enzo. I plan to create a template based on it and modify it for our SV240. It is going to be a PITA by the time it is all said and done but, worth it once the original carpet is gone for good.

This would certainly be WAY easier than cutting out a template from paper I would think. Surely yours and mine are the same size, no? (2010, 2011)Any idea when you might be doing this? (the CAD part I mean).

superdtf    68

I will be happy once you're done with that. I think I've got one or two more seasons on the original carpet.

JEG101586    1

I felt the Deckadence carpet at the boat show over the weekend and I am hooked. I want to replace my snap in carpet so i'll be looking out for the crew deal!

CDABOAT    14

I like what I've seen and read so far. Do you have to go through a dealer or can you go direct with Deckadence?

PayCheck    20

any word on if the crew deal is going to happen? were read to plop a huge piece of this stuff on to our dock, its gets sooo hot in the summer it is to hot to stand on. :thumbdown:

harlobra    24

Is there a website or contact info someone can post? I'm willing to do the cutting myself if it will save some money.

Edited by harlobra