acpilot    1

vandit0022

I love the colors of your boat. As you can see I'm a little bias. Anyhow, I was wondering where you got your speaker covers with the Centurion logo. I also was curious if you installed the subwoofer yourself and if you used a free air or built a box in behind the drivers foot panel. I am adding one this year and any ideas would be great. Thanks

P.S Is it true that the Centurion dealer Copes went bankrupt in Woodinville.

tgaugh    2
This is are 1988 Hawke

Let's see more of this!

vandit0022    0

acpilot

The speaker covers were embroidered with the logo by someone on ebay but I cannot remember where I got them on there. Also we lost our Centurion dealerships in Western Washington. They went bankrupt and now only exist in California. There is a motorcycle dealership that started selling since Copes went out of business but they've never had boats other than Yamaha's before so I'm not sure how solid I am on going to them to service my boat yet.

WakeDoc    471
acpilot

The speaker covers were embroidered with the logo by someone on ebay but I cannot remember where I got them on there. Also we lost our Centurion dealerships in Western Washington. They went bankrupt and now only exist in California. There is a motorcycle dealership that started selling since Copes went out of business but they've never had boats other than Yamaha's before so I'm not sure how solid I am on going to them to service my boat yet.

speakersox.com might get them cheaper where they sell on Ebay.

duffymahoney    10

So after long and drawn out process, I found a 2003 Avalanche C4 storm III. I got a crazy deal on it, and I am going to start the long process of custom 1600 # rear sacs, plumbed bow sac, speakers, etc... Can't wait to surf it. Here is a picture! The only thing it's missing is a heater, and a hydraulic wakeplate

Duffy

islander033    2

Nice boat Duffy, congrats!

You'll have to post some more pics once you have all your modifications done and she is on the water.

Packrat    13

Are you going to go Bennett Trim Tab or Switchblade?

duffymahoney    10

I plan on doing the hydraulic wakeplate for sure, the stock ones are 12" wide by 9" long. I am going to look having both in my wallet can afford it. I will start a post with all my mods.

Bigshow    0

Congrats Duff. Feels like we've been watching your boat search for years:) The Avy is a great surf boat, you'll have a blast.

duramat    462

Congrats Duffman!!!! Cant wait to see what you do with her! :spiteful:

WakeDoc    471
So after long and drawn out process, I found a 2003 Avalanche C4 storm III. I got a crazy deal on it, and I am going to start the long process of custom 1600 # rear sacs, plumbed bow sac, speakers, etc... Can't wait to surf it. Here is a picture! The only thing it's missing is a heater, and a hydraulic wakeplate

Duffy

Congrats...you finally pulled the trigger!!!

tgaugh    2
Congrats Duff. Feels like we've been watching your boat search for years:)

Man...You are not kidding, if this boat doesn't only surf perfectly on both sides and make Coffee for Duffy all hell is gonna break loose on the interwebs for Centurion. LOL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

duramat    462

I dont care who your are that my friend was funny!!! :rofl:

duffymahoney    10

Well I own a brewery, so a built in kegerator would be nice! I could move it for ballast! I'm excited for summer to get here.

Well I own a brewery, so a built in kegerator would be nice! I could move it for ballast! I'm excited for summer to get here.

Congrats on the new boat Duff! Looks great and you are going to have fun with upgrading!

Now about this brewery... What is the name of your beer? Care to send a care package to me since I am writing this in the hospital? I just had my knee surgery so the pain is very nice right now. Hopefully I will come out tomorrow.

orange avy    0

My 06 avy leftover just bought it last fall . Just added some leds and a bow sac plus also working on a hot water transom shower.

post-400-1236732083_thumb.jpg

post-400-1236732125_thumb.jpg

post-400-1236732165_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

Orange, That is one good looking Avy, have you any pics on the water yet?? Welcome to the site!

orange avy    0

I dont have any pics on the water yet. Im located in Maine so I have a month still to go before I can get out on the water.