ck1    3

Nice boat CK1 and great looking wave!!! what's your eqiuptment and blalast on your boat

Thanks!

I pulled out port side hard tank and replaced it with 900lb sac. Also use port mid 400lb sac under the seat and fill center hard tank. the only downfall to this set up is that it takes a while to fill the rear port sac as I still have the stock pumps. I can't complain though, for a 2007 I am happy with what I have. I honestly think it puts out a better wave than some of the newer boats on the lake.

Edited by ck1

geb202002    24

was it hard to pull out the hard tank? I was thinking about doing that on my lightning also.

Stretch    409

Me hard tanks were just screws and then pipe connection, nice and easy

geb202002    24

i will have to look at mine and see how they are mounted in there.

enzo101mo    98

I been think about the same thing of pulling out the hard tanks. I look at it and saw that there is only some angle brackets that hold the tank in, but how about the wiring and hoses?.. My Enzo doesn't have a center tank and I've heard that you can't install one

Stretch    409

Mine were wired only by an aerator pump on the bottom for drainage. You can just turn and removing the cartridge from the center of he pump and pull it out with the exterior of the pump still attached if you want to reuse that. Or just clip the wires.. Which you could still just splice right back together if you want.

Hose connections are just that. Nice and simple.. Barb connector that screws into the tank. Either remove the hose clamp and get your wiggle on with some heat and pull the hose off or just cut the dang thing right after the barb. It's only an inch you'll loose.

Just commit and go yank them out. I screwed around wondering how hard it would be for a few days and then it took like 10 minutes and I was laughing at myself thinking it was a big deal.

Edited by Stretch

DrPringle    10

post-4096-0-69463600-1444709062_thumb.jpg

new boat 08 enzo 230 sideswipe and switchblade lots of winter mods to do

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,679

Love the lime green. Or whatever it's called. Margarita?

Cdifranco    463

Have to say I think I actually like the look of the gladiator tower more than the new ones.. Can't speak for functionality tho.

Bongo Fury    640

Welcome to the site FloridaEnzo!!!

Edited by Bongo Fury

Troy    234

Welcome. Nice Boat!