Just wanted to say That I Love WAKESURFING. Stoked on my new Centurion 2012 Enzo 233 to be here in a few days. Time to shred and stay away from the stupid Computer. Hope everyone is enjoying there summer. A few more days and I will be back in the water dialing in some tricks that havent been seen yet.... MUAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Drew Danielo

h20king    794

some of the guys at the gathering tried my xL carbon drew yesterday and loved it just thougtht I would share some phase five love...........................H

DarksideR    1,679

I thought you were gonna get the 211? Why the change of heart?

H2O That is awesome. Stoked to hear. Thank You for sharing. That board rides really well.

Darksider I was planning on the 211 but Centurion wants me to be representing in a Brand new 233 so it is hard to argue with that. The 211 is insane but the 233 is just as good but bigger. I am so stoked on the new boat I will post pics as soon as she shows up.

tntwescott    1

I'll show some phase 5love as well Drew. I received my new Trident over the holiday and absolutely love it! Phase 5 makes sweet rides, props to them and to Drew for his recommendations.

Thanks

desotodave    0

I'll show some phase 5love as well Drew. I received my new Trident over the holiday and absolutely love it! Phase 5 makes sweet rides, props to them and to Drew for his recommendations.

Thanks

Drew,

Can't wait to see you in, what 10 days now? Looking forward to rocking the new to me Trident.

Bigcatpt    408

Drew,

Can't wait to see you in, what 10 days now? Looking forward to rocking the new to me Trident.

Dang Dave when can I borrow the Trident for a session???

I love my DD Carbon XL but I am just too damn big and muscular :innocent: for it!!! :thumbsup: I really need a DD Carbon XXL. Drew hook a brother up!!! :unworthy:

desotodave    0

Dang Dave when can I borrow the Trident for a session???

I love my DD Carbon XL but I am just too damn big and muscular :innocent: for it!!! :thumbsup: I really need a DD Carbon XXL. Drew hook a brother up!!! :unworthy:

PM me your number, and I will give you a ring after I get back from Florida. I am a Ut county guy myself.

Bigcatpt    408

PM me your number, and I will give you a ring after I get back from Florida. I am a Ut county guy myself.

Your inbox says it can not accept any more messages.....

PM me your number :thumbsup:

Edited by Bigcatpt

desotodave    0

Your inbox says it can not accept any more messages.....

PM me your number :thumbsup:

yours says the same thing!!!!

Bigcatpt    408

yours says the same thing!!!!

DOH!!!! Ok I fixed that. Emptied out my inbox. Didn't know it was full!

duramat    462

DOH!!!! Ok I fixed that. Emptied out my inbox. Didn't know it was full!

Fir a small nominal fee you could increase your mailbox........just sayin. :thumbsup:

Bigcatpt    408

Fir a small nominal fee you could increase your mailbox........just sayin. :thumbsup:

I am still hoping that Admin will give me that year membership that H2O won and offered to give me.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Admin????

Just keep cleaning your inbox out and problem solved.

Dave yeah man it will be a good time. Tuesday the 2nd right?

TNT Thanks for the love and I am stoked you love your Trident. They are so much fun to ride and FAST! Sure it wont be long before someone else tries to take that shape from us. But thats ok.

BigCat I can not speak of selling boards. (and I do not have any XXL's right now) But I am sure one of the fine places that carry Phase 5's can set you up.

Edited by Drew Danielo

desotodave    0

TNT Thanks for the love and I am stoked you love your Trident. They are so much fun to ride and FAST! Sure it wont be long before someone else tries to take that shape from us. But thats ok.

BigCat I can not speak of selling boards. (and I do not have any XXL's right now) But I am sure one of the fine places that carry Phase 5's can set you up.

Drew,

Yeah Tuesday is the day, should be down about 4-5. Looking forward to rocking the new Trident. Bigcat lives real close to me, and we will get together so he can try it out! Have you got the new 233 yet? Can't wait to see it!

duramat    462

Call Kris K and have him pick up the one that Freds Marine has on your next surf sesh too! :thumbsup: I really liked that board. Id like to add to the quiver...but the Warden would destroy me and "finish" me off LOL

Dave! WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET TOGETHER!? I could seriously use some 2nd hand Drew Instructionals :thumbsup:

CrewAdmin    192

I am still hoping that Admin will give me that year membership that H2O won and offered to give me.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Admin????

We responded to h20king about this, if you want to support the site we welcome it but the prize has been added to his membership.

Bigcatpt    408

We responded to h20king about this, if you want to support the site we welcome it but the prize has been added to his membership.

Ok no problem. I just didn't hear anything after he made the offer.

duramat    462

Ok no problem. I just didn't hear anything after he made the offer.

HAHAHA You get to pay up sucka :thumbsup:

Bigcatpt    408

HAHAHA You get to pay up sucka :thumbsup:

:censored::crybaby::fool::2guns::realmad: LMAO!!!