CdnWakesurfr

Off Season Fitness Challenge

Bigcatpt    408

Started at 299 a week ago and was 291 yesteday!!! I can almost feel 250 coming!

I worked out a couple times, but drank quite a bit of wine...and some bourbon, couple beers. Really not my fault. Dinner parties, birthday parties. I better go into hiding if I'm going to succeed.

didnt you start this thread!

just messing, it takes time.

nice job duffy, we sit right about the same weight.

bigcat, 250 wont be a problem for you as long as you keep it up!

in other news, i gained 3 lbs over the weekend!

duramat    462

IM IN!

I started 3 months ago and decided to lose some pounds. Ive began running a mile or two everynight while on my hitch, and smaller portions for my meals. Also just cold cereal for breakfast. So far Ive lost over 20 lbs and I still want to keep going. I plan to re-start my P90 soon with the wife.

Started at (3 mos. ago)

218lbs.

Currently 5-9" and 190lbs.

Would like to get back down to 170's if at all possible. (I want some air pics like Duffy's) :thumbsup:

wakewife    0

Starting the unconventional route....after a fabulous weekend on the lake about a week ago ended up with a nasty case of bronchitis-borderline pneumonia.....so in the last 10 days I have been banned from the gym and boat but have still lost 4 lbs ...apparently coughing is a great ab workout.

Hoping for some relief by this weekend...have a camping trip and nice hike planned....hopefully....

Good job everyone so far keep it up!

acpilot    1

I'm in to the fitness challenge as well. I swear by the P90X. I love the workouts, however, like all fitness programs it is the diet that is the real difference maker. The way I look at it is that if it wasn't a food people ate 100 years ago: DON'T EAT IT!

islander033    2

Just back from Texas. Starting at an even 200lbs.

Bigcatpt    408
Started at 299 a week ago and was 291 yesteday!!! I can almost feel 250 coming!

Now down to 282. Waaaaa Hoooooo!

enzo on LI    79

I guess I am in too. Started a week ago, at about 193 or so, not planning to lose a bunch as much as just relocate it a lil, as well as change some of the weights consistency and make up. :wallbash: Would like to be 185 and a lot stronger for next season.

not planning to lose a bunch as much as just relocate it a lil, as well as change some of the weights consistency and make up.

x2

Still at 182, but finally really getting into this with nutruitional plan and consistent workouts.

I picked up my Concept2 rowing machine last Friday and have put another 3.5 miles on it last night. Rowing has to be my favorite cardio workout.

Been cutting down on the beer and wine, and eliminating the bad carbs. Chips are my nemesis.

Now down to 282. Waaaaa Hoooooo!

NICE WORK! :) <<<<< Those are protein shakes, not beers

duffymahoney    10

Still drinking beers and now I am around 168-170. The last 5 pounds are almost impossible for me to lose. I just want 165. Might do another round of p90x.

tank222    2

I lost about 8 pounds in two weeks, then went to atlantic city last weekend, for my bachelor party, getting married sunday then off to punta cana for 7 day's. I'm sure that will deffintaly not help the diet.

Ramzety    1

Check out crossfit.com...

Week in, I'm down a few pounds, but eating better, daily run, sleeping better and no beer - I feel like 10 years younger (and I'm not that old)

giving me the energy to get into more!

islander033    2

198#s.....heading to camp for 3 weeks. Should be easy to lose some ballast there.

Kyle    0

finally made it under 200#. I was stuck at 203 for about 2 weeks.

duramat    462
198#s.....heading to camp for 3 weeks. Should be easy to lose some ballast there.

I head back to camp tonight too. So I'll be back on the treadmill running 1.5-2 miles a night.

Last weigh in I gained a couple but Im still in the low 190's. Dang its nice to know I wont have to undo my snap on the plane tonight! :thumbsup: