CrewAdmin

New Member Intro!

nEwJ_HoSeR    1

Hey whats up my name is Joel and I have a 1993 Ski Centurion Falcon XP. I think its cool.... but i'm about the only one. Anyone got a Falcon XP? Anyway I look forward to having a new place to get answers to questions I might have about my boat and boating in general. Thanks

ladderrat    0

hey all dave from the buckeyestate 08' falcon V. first time centurion owner. luv the site!

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the CenturionCrew.Com!!! I am stoked the weather is warming, today is the first day of spring and I am heading to the lake for the weekend.

riverdog    0

Whats up everyone. I'm Scott. I have an 06 avy. This is my first centurion so this site should be of great help.

WakeDiva    2

Hello All ;)

WakeDiva here from Houston, Texas. Thanks to our good friends WakeChick & Loc, WakeDoc and I are getting our first Centurion, a 240 Enzo. I was quite reluctant at first, but after a couple of water test drives I was SOLD... We're awaiting her arrival and am anxiously awaiting! :yahoo:

towboat 222    1

New Dealer for Centurion. Very pleased with the product glad to see site. Been sending all of my customers here. Looked at everything personaly bought 240 Enzo

TyphoonC4    0

Hey everyone my name is Robby Speed and I work at a Centurion Dealership out of florence Ky. I was so stoked to see this site and I am glad to be apart of it. I work for plapps pro outdoors and I demo an 08 typhoon c4 and also an Enzo 230. If anyone has any questions on pricing and mechanics on their centurions, Personal Message me, i'll hook ya up.

joshturbo    0

Hi all

i am from alberta canada , and i fumbled :pardon: on this site when searching for reviews on 07 lighting

scroggy    0

Hi everyone!

My wife and I just purchased an '06 Avalanche C4 on Thursday and have already put 8 hours on it! We love the boat and are looking forward to being part of this site!

Chris & Alex

WakeDoc    471

SWEET!!! Welcome to the CeurionCrew.Com, let's see some pics of her!

duramat    462

Scroggy, awsome! like Wakedoc said, PICS!

wakemeup    0

Hello everyone. My name is Khanh. Great site. Nice to see a place where I can get feedback from other Centurion Enzo owners. I bought a 2008 Centurion Enzo 230 last season. I love the boat! I am from Vancouver, Washington (10 mins from Portland, Oregon).

Edited by wakemeup

LEPRICAN22    0

Leprican22 Here! Lexington, SC Just found this site today actually and I already love it! 03 Elite V

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the site Lep!

dkiller    0

What up every one! My name is Jason. I just joined the site and I have a 2006 Air Warrior Elite V C4.

duramat    462

Dk welcome! Where you ridin at in Falls?

WalknBos    0

Hi Centurion Crew!!

GREAT SITE! I have really enjoyed it so far, it looks to only get better! Only Centurion owner on our lake in a sea of Mastercrafts, Nau-teaks, and Mal-a-bus. All good boats, but every seems to like to ride behind my Avalanche C4, go figure.

ohioboy    0

Love the new site. It's nice to hear from other Centurion owners. We have an 06 Avalanche with the blade that spends the summer in Tennessee.