CrewAdmin

New Member Intro!

NVRWNTR673    0

Greetings everyone, I'm Nick and I reside in Minnesota. I've owned my 05 Avy SP3 for 2 seasons now and can honestly say it's the only thing I live for in the short summer months here. I love my boat!! Still working on dialing in the surf wake on it but, making good progress and have some local knowledge as well as looking forward to seeing/hearing from all of you on here for further education in the art of Breaking Out Another Thousand! Cheers.

stoked    1,039

Greetings everyone, I'm Nick and I reside in Minnesota. I've owned my 05 Avy SP3 for 2 seasons now and can honestly say it's the only thing I live for in the short summer months here. I love my boat!! Still working on dialing in the surf wake on it but, making good progress and have some local knowledge as well as looking forward to seeing/hearing from all of you on here for further education in the art of Breaking Out Another Thousand! Cheers.

Welcome!! Post some photos of your ride!!

Dewman    0

Hey everyone, new member and boat owner in Colorado. Just picked up a new to me 2006 Enzo SV230. Looking forward to getting some good info off the site and surfing a lot this summer!

DarksideR    1,679

Congrats and welcome!

D-Rek82    1

Hi All - New to the site, love the information for my '05 Avalanche C4 Storm Series III. We've had it about 3 years now in CDA, Idaho with the growing family and ongoing interest with wake surfing. Happy to have found you all!

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

Hi All - New to the site, love the information for my '05 Avalanche C4 Storm Series III. We've had it about 3 years now in CDA, Idaho with the growing family and ongoing interest with wake surfing. Happy to have found you all!

Welcome!! Post up some photos of your ride!

Bongo Fury    640

Welcome!! Post up some photos of your ride!

X2!

JokerThaMan    1

New to site and already learned some new stuff. Great site!!!!!

Just upgraded from a Moomba Outback to this Enzo SV 240.

• Like 1

Troy    234

Welcome!

Typhoon08    5

Hello everyone, I'm Brian and I live outside of Chicago but have a cottage and boat on a Lake Delavan in SE WI. Just sold a Monterey 240 Explore Sport so that I could get a boat my son could advance his wake boarding on and 3 of us want to learn to surf. Had bid on a Tige and could not come to terms on the final sale so ended back in the market. I found a 08 Typhoon about two hours away in Michigan. Leaving it their to have a few things worked on and winterized and stored for the winter. Gone be a longer than normal winter wanting to take out a new toy vs my Monterey. Look forward to the knowledge and learning from this site this winter.

Anyone on here have an 08 Typhoon? I searched Typhoon on this site and only find a few and they generally seem to be 07. Was it not a popular model at the time? The Centurion dealer I got it from originally sold it new. He said he did not think many were out because in that time frame everyone wanted 20-21 ft boats and that is the majority of what they sold.

Thanks

Keef    6

Hello from DFW.  Got back into boating about 2 seasons ago.  Already traded up; Craz for a FS33.

Closest lake to us is Joe Pool, our preferred lake is Grandbury up stream on the Brazos for wakeboarding.

If you are ever looking for a pull or a 3rd let me know!

C6DCCA28-FE8B-4F6E-A4CD-454E73A9FDE3.jpeg

• Like 2

InfinitySurf    302

Welcome Keef, nice looking boat! Now you can change your "not a Centurion" tag, lol. Lots of knowledgeable crew here. I joined at beginning of the year and have learned a lot. Nice you became a supporting member, well worth it.

Keef    6

Thanks InfinitySurf.  It took me about a month to pull the trigger.  I originally talked myself out of the boat due to the lack of storage compared to the Craz.  Over that month, I mentally eliminated everything I did not need to keep in the boat.

Really looking forward to putting some hours on her next season!

• Like 1

Troy    234

Welcome. I am located North of Fort Worth. We normally go to Eagle Mountain or Ray Roberts. 

• Thanks 1

Keef    6

Hey Troy!  Just saw your post...  Eagle Mountain Lake is on my todo list this coming season.  Any recommendations on boat ramps?