Dreamer

My new Enzo is on it's way north

Dreamer    96

My enzo left LA yesterday and will be in Canada tomorrow. I am so excited that I am anticipating wake surfing in the sub 50'F air and water.

WakeDoc    471

:shock::cray::no

:surfing2: SWEET!!! :surfing2:

:surfing2::surfing2::surfing2:

Roy    0

Gongraulations,230 or 240 and where in canada. Have fun and a safe roadtrip, post some pic's when you can. OH IS IT TRIBAL. Roy

islander033    2

Congrats!!

Which Enzo is it and what lake do you goto most?

doug743    53

congrats,, i cant wait either, i am picking mine up on friday, its 70 in the pittsburgh, but the water sub 50. :shock:

Dreamer    96

It is an SV230. We are in Victoria and we mostly ride at Shawnigan Lake, though we do a couple of camping trips to Sprout lake. Did you guys do the 20 hour "take is easy" break-in or did you load the ballast and surf right away?

Edited by Dreamer

elc    2

Congrats on the new ride.

Is that cal correct craft?

Spud    7

:thumbsup::wallbash::surfing2:

:surfing2:NICE !!! :surfing2:

:surfing2::surfing2::surfing2:

What up Doc ?

Edited by Spud

RVR-RAT    269

Congrats on the new ride.. ENJOY :thumbsup:

enzo101mo    98

Congrats on the ENZO230 Looks great! :thumbsup: Yes you should do the 20 hour breakin and this is the perfect time to do it before it gets warn out. enjoy the cruisin around the lake for next 3days.

enzo101mo    98

Correction I should have Said; WARM out not warn out. I need to read my typo's before applying :innocent:

WakeDiva    2

Congrats Dreamer and doug743 on your new rides! :innocent:

Post pics once you get them in the water. :wallbash:

Dreamer    96
Congrats on the new ride.

Is that cal correct craft?

yes it is, how did you guess?

elc    2
yes it is, how did you guess?

I thought that was the building... that is the local dealer here in the LA/OC area.

How was your experience with them?

acpilot    1

Dreamer

The new boat looks awesome! It is always nice to see another Canuck on the forum. Anyhow, I am wondering if you can fill me in a bit on Shawnigan Lake. My in-laws are in Cobble Hill and I have thought about bringing the boat over and rpping the kids and their cousins around but I wasn't sure about Shawnigan Lake. Is it super busy? Any areas which should be avoided due to hazards or shallowness etc.? How about the best launch to use and good areas of the lake to use for watersports.

Thanks

Dreamer    96
Dreamer

The new boat looks awesome! It is always nice to see another Canuck on the forum. Anyhow, I am wondering if you can fill me in a bit on Shawnigan Lake. My in-laws are in Cobble Hill and I have thought about bringing the boat over and rpping the kids and their cousins around but I wasn't sure about Shawnigan Lake. Is it super busy? Any areas which should be avoided due to hazards or shallowness etc.? How about the best launch to use and good areas of the lake to use for watersports.

Thanks

The lake is not as busy as I had heard. We were on their a ton last season and never had problems. I do not know all of the places to avoid yet so I just stay away from the islands. It is pretty deep for the most part though. The best launch is off Recreation Road, on the east side of the lake.

Spud    7

You know, a lot of Nadians have Centurions :unknw: .... do you have kool lakes or what ?? :crybaby: Nice lookin Enzo !! Awesome summer for you !! :yahoo:

Dreamer    96

Ok, it looks like I will try and get the 20 hour break in period before I fill up the enzo sac and surf. The rain finally stopped for a few hours on the weekend so we headed to the lake and got 2.5 hours on it. I brought my 11 and 9 year old boys and they each brought a friend. I let them drive the boat around the lake all day. I told them to cruise between 1500 - 3500 rpm. They mostly did figure eights in the middle of the lake. Fun times.

Here are a few things I noticed:

The enzo was not as quiet or refined as my previous boat, an 02 Supra SSV which really suprised me. It just did not seem to have much insulation or vibration dampening as compared to the Supra. How have your Centurions compared to other boats?

The boat was a little gutless as well. I have to get that 13.5x17.5 prop changed as soon as the engine is broken in. I have an Acme 1433 from my Supra that I had trimmed to 13.5" and cupped at 0.185 that I will try. I can not believe that Centurion would put such a prop on a boat this heavy.

Anyway, 17.5 more hours to go before I fill the enzo sac and ride!

Edited by Dreamer

WakeDoc    471
Ok, it looks like I will try and get the 20 hour break in period before I fill up the enzo sac and surf. The rain finally stopped for a few hours on the weekend so we headed to the lake and got 2.5 hours on it. I brought my 11 and 9 year old boys and they each brought a friend. I let them drive the boat around the lake all day. I told them to cruise between 1500 - 3500 rpm. They mostly did figure eights in the middle of the lake. Fun times.

Here are a few things I noticed:

The enzo was not as quiet or refined as my previous boat, an 02 Supra SSV which really suprised me. It just did not seem to have much insulation or vibration dampening as compared to the Supra. How have your Centurions compared to other boats?

The boat was a little gutless as well. I have to get that 13.5x17.5 prop changed as soon as the engine is broken in. I have an Acme 1433 from my Supra that I had trimmed to 13.5" and cupped at 0.185 that I will try. I can not believe that Centurion would put such a prop on a boat this heavy.

Anyway, 17.5 more hours to go before I fill the enzo sac and ride!

If you have the Merc. 377 click HERE for break-in information.