Roy

Tribal-How many different styles

duramat    462

:shock:

Big Daddy she's beautiful!! Oh, and the boat too! I love that color combo AWESOME.

Doc, Diva we should do a "Crew tour" and head to lake Powell! That place is awesome

zapisor    43
Here is mine Its blue with royal blue metal flakes and white top. This is the only one i could find and the wife wont be happy about that one, but hey she posed for it, what did she think would happen. :shock:

post-426-1269973800_thumb.jpg

Get rid of the sticker and let the metalic shine!!!!

duramat    462

Loaner, ROTF!

That was the trip where anything and everything could go wrong DID GO WRONG! But this is a new year and Im starting a fresh start and putting the bad Ju Ju behind me ( I hope last weeks tire blowout in bountiful was the end of it!) :shock:

Jackfly    0

I can't wait to surf Powell this year. EPIC!! :thumbsup:

WakeDoc    471
Doc, Diva we should do a "Crew tour" and head to lake Powell! That place is awesome

We have got to do it one summer but, at 24 hours plus drive straight through it is hard to pull the trigger. Really have no excuse now with the new truck.

Spud    7
No Tribal Here just old school Centurion Graphics, How can you stand there so calmly Matt, knowing that your a Dangling Rope, or Wahweap, and that pump probably reads 5.25 a gallon!!! :thumbsup:

Oh and wasn't this the trip you took out both your props!!! :wallbash:

Eewff !! Where's the bus ? Cause Dura was just thrown under it. :surfing2:

Loanerzone    0

Doc and Diva, It's well worth the 30 Hour drive, I have an Uncle in Houston that has done it every year for the Last 21. Some of the most beautiful landscape in the world, and Spud, The bus keeps backing over Matt because he just lays there and takes it!!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Loanerzone

Bigcatpt    408
WakeDiva and I are coming to ride with your crew, must really SUCK to have to ride with a back drop lik that, the pic of the kids looking at the fish is FANTASTIC! Reminds me of what boating is all about!

REALLY Big fan of the Tribal, all the boats look great!

Dura had to pay for that backdrop. I think gas that year at Powell was about $5.00 a gallon!!!

WakeDiva    2
We have got to do it one summer but, at 24 hours plus drive straight through it is hard to pull the trigger. Really have no excuse now with the new truck.

I'm there :surfing2: ... I'll fly in and drive to the lake from the airport...

Doc, I'll meet ya there. :thumbsup:

duramat    462

ROTF!! LMAO!!

I "Take it!" cause of some POS "Murphy" finds humor in tormenting me! But that's in the past now, fresh start now! I'm working on karma now, I followed a lady just yesterday and got her to pull over cause she was smoking fierce, well her transmission went out and I gave her and her grandkids a ride home. Hopefully this will help me stay off the radar of Murphy! :thumbsup:

WakeDiva    2
I'm there :surfing2: ... I'll fly in and drive to the lake from the airport...

Doc, I'll meet ya there. :thumbsup:

I feel really bad about this Doc, so much so that I will drive and you can fly instead.

WakeDoc    471
I feel really bad about this Doc, so much so that I will drive and you can fly instead.

WOW!!! Thanks, looks like we are in this summer... :thumbsup:

WakeDiva    2

OMG :thumbsup: ... That was NOT me! Doc you are in trouble now.. :surfing2:;)

Guess that's what I get for using his laptop to check out the site!

:lol:

enzo101mo    98

I like all the Tribal flames my boat is victory but, my mini lando Enzo has Tribal ghost flames