elc

Lets see your tow rig!

Bongo Fury    640

07 Toyota Sequoia 4WD Limited (club seat second row with DVD so the boys won’t fight on long hauls) and 08 Falcon V

post-901-1274128180_thumb.jpg

kawi2k4    0

After reading this entire thread, i'm almost reluctant to post my tow rig :clapping: but here goes: it's a 07 Mercedes GL450 4.5 V8 7 speed automatic, complete with all the bells and whistles....bonus goes to my air ride suspension with auto adjust...after putting whatever load i put on her, she comes right back up...... :surfing2:

post-66-1274156818_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

We loved our 4runner, but it just wasn't cutting it on the many hills we have here. So, here's the new rides. 06 F150 FX4 supercrew, 06 eliteV. Funny, I swore a couple years ago that I'd never buy another black vehicle... now I have 3. Got out on Alouette yesterday. Water temp was 12C, 53F... my shorty wetsuit wasn't gonna cut it. post-848-1274156683_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarksideR

Wiggles    2
We loved our 4runner, but it just wasn't cutting it on the many hills we have here. So, here's the new rides. 06 F150 FX4 supercrew, 06 eliteV. Funny, I swore a couple years ago that I'd never buy another black vehicle... now I have 3. Got out on Alouette yesterday. Water temp was 12C, 53F... my shorty wetsuit wasn't gonna cut it. post-848-1274156683_thumb.jpg

Darksidr,

So much better without the decals eh!! :surfing2: We will definitely have to plan a little photo shoot with the boats, we can do either Allouette or Pitt either works, I've only been on the river so far this year(its five minutes from the house), how was the boat traffic on Allouette? Were you out sunday??

Wiggles

WakeDoc    471

The new Tow Rig, 2010 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab with the boat finally hitched to it.

gallery_66_113_60986.jpg

gallery_66_113_23393.jpg

MANDC    0

Nice setup. Bet that new ram pulls a little better than the old one. :thumbsup:

WakeDoc    471

For real...WakeDiva said on Saturday that the truck didn't feel like it was towing a boat... :thumbsup:

Big Po    1

Well, when I get my Centurion I will have one bad looking setup.

This is my truck in it's current condition.....So, just imagine a nice Centurion being pulled behind it...LOL!

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7 Cummins (completely deleted of all emissions equipment) with a few power adders (about 500 rwhp, 1000 rwtq), 6" Fabtech lift, 38" Nitto MudGrapplers, 20" Helo wheels and a few other things.

Fixing to add Fox 2.0 Reservoirs (12" travel) to the front and 2.0 piggyback reservoirs (14" travel) to the rear, 38x15.50x20 Kumho Road Venture MT KL71 mud tires, and possibly new 20" KMC Badlands wheels in black finish. But it will have to be done in phases since I am wanting to buy a boat.

The cool thing about this picture is I am sitting at the non-completed home-site of George Jones's house in the subdivision called The Legends in Enterprise, AL.

We provided the steel for structuring his house, Darryl Worley's house, and several other famous folk's homes in that same subdivision.

Edited by Big Po

Big Po    1

Hey Tank...How you like them Kumho Road Venture MT's? I hear good things, but was curious how well the wear on a fullsize truck...

elc    2

Nice rig tank.

Rx1Mountain    0

No pics of it hooked to my boat yet, but here's my truck.......07 Duramax LBZ, MBRP 4" from the downpipe back, PPE airbox mod, Transgo Jr Shift Kit, Healthy EFILive tune, eventually I'll get my Dale Earnhardt Jr. Cannon's on it.....

Otherwise it's wifeys 07 Yukon XL Denali, black on black.

post-1281-1274820388_thumb.jpg

post-1281-1274820427_thumb.jpg

post-1281-1274820459_thumb.jpg

zetchvp    0
Its getting there.

They must have been out of Monster Trucks when you bought this one...very nice :clapping:

duramat    462

Dang Tank!! I'm feeling the need to get a new DMAX!! Sweet!

Rx, that's a nice shop!! I'm envious!

tank222    2

Thanks guys, the kuhmo's are pretty sweet, not to loud either unless you get over 80 then they really start to humm. . I liked my mickey Thompson better that I had on my dodge but they didn't make them in 22's.

WakeDoc    471

Put a new set of shoes on the new truck last week, what she started with...

gallery_66_113_51684.jpg

Now looks like this, radio-edit Cepek DC-2 20's with 33's

gallery_66_113_200455.jpg

and this

gallery_66_113_173014.jpg

boarder250    0

WakeDoc- Sweet wheels. I just saw a 2500 ram (just a quad cab) at the dealer the other day with those wheels and it looked awesome. :wallbash:

Big Po    1

Good lookin truck Wake Doc. Glad to see someone else on here rockin' a Cummins Ram.

Wheels look good too. I still have a set of those sitting in my shop from my old '01 Ram 2500. They're 16's, and won't fit on the new 2500's with 4 wheel disk brakes b/c the calipers are too big. Just 17's and up.

So, I went ahead with 20's on mine, too.

Here is my 2007 Chevrolet Silverado. It just got lifted 3 inches and now I am waiting on tires. IT has been a perfect truck and tows great. It actually rides better with the enzo on it then it did the Avalanche.

post-72-1275495174_thumb.jpg