CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Supreme Boats S238 Model Details and Photos

Lak3surf3r    714

Looks allot deeper.... I actually like the look of the deeper boats... Like the G's

Its quite a bit deeper than the FS44

Pretty damn similar in size.

Love the water features you got going there.

Haha It just finished raining

Lak3surf3r    714

Thanks Nasmith! Great review as usual. The wave looks a lot better with that extra weight. I think the reason I am out on this boat is it takes all that extra weight. Even with custom sacks from wake makers I would still need to bring lead into the boat and I don't want to go through that hassle every time.

Dont get me wrong this was a great boat and throws a big, long, nasty wave, it just isnt for me specifically. Go out and demo these with your own weight preferences and dont count this out as a big contender from Supreme. I actually probably had it overloaded TBH. My dealer was nice enough to let me take this out by myself and put a couple hours on it but it rained half the time and we could have used more time to tune. I bet it could be weighted with 200 lbs of lead under the rear sac, which we didnt try and would fill the rest of the locker properly, and 100lbs of lead and a small 250ish sack under the surf side seat so you dont lose all your storage and play with the bow weight in the stock tank and it might have some more adjustability. I literally only had 2 hours on the boat to be able to tune and surf it. If I had more time im sure I could make it just right to keep storage and a perfect adjustable wave.

Also as far as the seats go I just realized my FS44 bend in the same way but they dont crease or anything so I doubt that is a problem especially since my friends axis a22 and anothers 24LSV do the same thing. It just because of the seats being so long.

phillewis, do you have any new videos or pics or weighing updates since you own the boat??? How do you like it so far?

Edited by nasmith342

KKilgore    18

Nasmith342, What was the power of the motor compared to your FS44?

Lak3surf3r    714

The motor was only the 340 challenger but it had the new v drive in it and pulled out of the hole just as good if not better than my fs44 with the 450 in it and the supreme was running more weight than my FS44 does! I was literally blown away by it. My buddy has an axis a22 with a similar motor and he couldnt believe how well it pulled.

^^ Nick you are not too far off base with that comment. I'll bet it won't be long and all manufacturers will be touting a 25'ftr. after the Release of Malibu's 25LSV

Nautique already had one, and the 25LSV isn't half as good as the G25 sooo

h20king    794

Going with Northwest Boat Sports in the Am to demo the 238 it has custom sacks and we have lead so we will see what she can do. Ill post my review and pics sometime this weekend

• Like 3

DarksideR    1,679

Going with Northwest Boat Sports in the Am to demo the 238 it has custom sacks and we have lead so we will see what she can do. Ill post my review and pics sometime this weekend

KILLER!!

h20king    794

Ok guy's my demo went way better than Nates. The boys at Northwest Boat Sports know how to set up a boat. I loved the surf system wave and the listed wave was awesome as well. I'll post pics tomorrow.we our on our way out go celebrate the wife's birthday so sorry so short

Edited by h20king

DarksideR    1,679

Ok guy's my demo went way better than Nates. The boys at Northwest Boat Sports know how to set up a boat. I loved the surf system wave and the listed wave was awesome as well. I'll post pics tomorrow.we our on our way out go celebrate the wife's birthday so sorry so short

That's positive news! What about the floppy flimsy seats that he witnessed!?

h20king    794

Seats are the same in the FS they bend because the base is made of starboard just like all boats. The vinyl is nicer than the centurion all seams are double french seams where as the FS is not. I'll get pics up today.

h20king    794

The bolster is squishy though but i liked it. It was super soft. The one in my 226 is hard as a rock. Not the best for someone suffering from belly ate my but syndrome LOL

gator808    84

How was the ballast setup? I know it was custom but how much under the seats and in the rear locker? Any lead? Can't wait to see pics! Maybe a video toooo!?!?

h20king    794

Loading pics to the computer .the custom sacks were from a s 226 so they did not fill all the space. Listed was surf Side full bow full three people in the boat and 800 LBS of lead. The lead will be down to 400 lbs once the correct sacks come in. For surf system we found the best set up was all weight full except quick fill empty on opposite side of the wave so the boat lists a little to the surf Side. The standard engine was more than enough with the new drive ratio.pics are coming.

viking    491

waiting..........................................................................................? :laughing:

h20king    794

The boat and my dealers Brian and Pat at Northwest Boat sports

post-777-0-30567200-1440877589_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-45467100-1440877681_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-72252000-1440877734_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

listed and surf system waves not sure which is which as both were super similar. sorry no goofy pics forgot to take some

post-777-0-10653500-1440877870_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-36462300-1440877926_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-55198400-1440877988_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

and a couple of my wife and I behind the boat sorry we did not take more pics but the wave was so fun we had a hard time taking the ones we did. There will be plenty more when we get ours next season

post-777-0-66417000-1440878306_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-72751000-1440878358_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-62127300-1440878405_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

How does it compare to the s226?

Boat is huge the wake is very similar but the nod goes to the 238 bigger boat bigger wake