jester    111

Was able to get out Wednesday afternoon after work. It was a great evening on the water. Now need to find a crew that wants to go out every evening.

post-6320-0-17374400-1437746895_thumb.png

post-6320-0-87861100-1437746896_thumb.png

post-6320-0-16776600-1437746898_thumb.png

• Like 1

Stretch    409

Yeeeees.

b85afa7a2108d01555174b37999f42ef.jpg

Hah had to go on lunch break to pick it up so drawing a crowd in the Syngenta parking lot until 5. Security officer thinks it's sweet.

7e2d0bdaad3f3b5255e77cf71e3a2be1.jpg

• Like 4

viking    491

Just in time for the WEEKEND!

• Like 1

volzalum    280

Yeeeees.had to go on lunch break to pick it up

Glad you have it back. Now enjoy it and get it sold so you can do the FS or Supreme mod.

• Like 1

stoked    1,039
Yeeeees.

Hah had to go on lunch break to pick it up so drawing a crowd in the Syngenta parking lot until 5. Security officer thinks it's sweet.

NICE!!!!!

I also highly recommend the FS mod!

Stretch    409

I would love an fs22 or 226 mod. We will see what happens this winter when thumbs starts twirling

boatnut    230
I would love an fs22 or 226 mod. We will see what happens this winter when thumbs starts twirling

Not a 238????ha ha ha ha ha

• Like 2

Stretch    409

Can't buy it if it doesn't exist

• Like 3

Stretch    409

I really like the 210 analog gauges! Sharp design

• Like 1

boatnut    230
I really like the 210 analog gauges! Sharp design

They are nice, but only bad part is the mini screen, doesn't tell you much :( can't save rider profiles, or see water or air temp etc.... It then again something can be said for simplicity......

viking    491

They are nice, but only bad part is the mini screen, doesn't tell you much :( can't save rider profiles, or see water or air temp etc.... It then again something can be said for simplicity......

^^ that right there is the reason I went Supreme^^ Simple and effective.

I do like the idea of touchscreens and rider profiles but not at the cost and possibility of it being in the shop instead of on the water.

Although I can see air and water temp. on my display as I scroll. Can you scroll through to see those numbers???

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

Even with rider profiles.. I have 4 set up, I never use them. How hard is it to push 3-5 buttons and tap cruise control on at 11? Nice feature but I don't use it nearly as much is I thought I would.

• Like 1

viking    491

The only gripe I have with my cruise is that it remembers the last cruise setting when you flip it on.

Normally I get close to the speed I want and then turn it on and fine tune adjust at .2 each click. It's a pain when you want to go 35 to slalom and then setup to surf and turn cruise on you have to adjust all the way down to 10-11 and vise versa. Just takes more time and cruising to get it set is all.

Stretch    409

^i pulled autumn surfing up to 19 because of something like hat once...

I thought it was amusing

She didn't.

Edited by Stretch
  • Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

^i pulled autumn surfing up to 19 because of something like hat once... I thought it was amusing She didn't.

Women... LOL

stoked    1,039

A successful pre-sunset session

post-4405-14378628661167_thumb.jpg

post-4405-14378628944185_thumb.jpg

demo9asx    23

You'd think at the very least that screen would have water/air temp. Does it have depth?

boatnut    230

^^ that right there is the reason I went Supreme^^ Simple and effective.

I do like the idea of touchscreens and rider profiles but not at the cost and possibility of it being in the shop instead of on the water.

Although I can see air and water temp. on my display as I scroll. Can you scroll through to see those numbers???

Nope no scrolling, just the buttons on the side, one for home screen, one for cruise, one for ballast, one for a few setup items