Bongo Fury    640

Great pictures everyone! Unfortunatly, we did not take many.......a few of my 15 year old auditioning for guest membership to Utah Surf Mafia.....please note baseball cap!

post-901-0-68589500-1436195501_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-13651100-1436195518_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

chadr    328

Great pictures everyone! Unfortunatly, we did not take many.......a few of my 15 year old auditioning for guest membership to Utah Surf Mafia.....please note baseball cap!

Very Nice!!! I would vote him in!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Video or it didn't happen!!! You know the rules!!! :2guns:

Hahaha. Was waiting for that! I just reformatted my laptop in hopes of improving it's performance. I'll work on it.

Bongo, a sure fire way to get in is to wear the hat a bit crooked and shoot the pic with a fisheye lens DJ James style! Those Mafia guys eat that stuff up!

Edited by DarksideR
  • Like 3

Shaka    146

Needs more tats though

You forget it's the UTAH Surf Mafia. We leave the tats to the Jersey Surf Mafia.

• Like 3

Stretch    409

Haha I was meaning dj James style

DarksideR    1,679

Best run I've ever had. Pretty much my whole bag of tricks! The FX22 wave is definitely helping progress my riding.

• Like 8

chadr    328

Best run I've ever had. Pretty much my whole bag of tricks! The FX22 wave is definitely helping progress my riding.

Love it at the 2:00 minute mark when the fishing boat has to hard brake it to go over your wave!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!

• Like 4

Troy    234

My buddy finally sent me the pic he took of me and my 4year old.

cbba9050515a676f95beb597beff13de.jpg

Not the greatest but we have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Lak3surf3r    714

Nice run Steve, time to work on some grabs and enter in to a comp!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Nice run Steve, time to work on some grabs and enter in to a comp!

I've been trying to do grabs. Harder than it looks! So easy on a snowboard. Lol. When I do grab, I usually fall. I'll keep working on it.

• Like 2

Skibumm    184

Looks like fun. Great job and man that wave is long.

DarksideR    1,679

Looks like fun. Great job and man that wave is long.

It's definitely fun.

Yeah, I'm very happy with the wave. Better in every way compared to the old EliteV and most other boats I've ridden actually.

Curious what everyone thinks of the camera angle? Gopro is clamped on to the wake rack (seems like the safest place ATM) and set at 1080P-30fps medium field of view. Gonna try narrow field of view next time.

DarksideR    1,679

My buddy finally sent me the pic he took of me and my 4year old.

cbba9050515a676f95beb597beff13de.jpg

Not the greatest but we have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic Troy!

My favourite pic of wakesurfing is my son and I surfing together and we both have huge smiles on our faces!

Now he's too big to do it. So he's trying on his own. And that's actually even better! Puts a HUGE smile on my face!

• Like 1

Skibumm    184

It's definitely fun.

Yeah, I'm very happy with the wave. Better in every way compared to the old EliteV and most other boats I've ridden actually.

Curious what everyone thinks of the camera angle? Gopro is clamped on to the wake rack (seems like the safest place ATM) and set at 1080P-30fps medium field of view. Gonna try narrow field of view next time.

We thought that the lower mounting was a better angle. Mounted on the rear grab bar on the FS33 with a quick clamp and a lanyard for security

DarksideR    1,679

Wave looks dialled! Some very nice slashes in there too! Did your daughter work on the videography of the Blair Witch Project by any chance? ;)

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

f3fdf07bb97997af291760aabe0c08f5.jpg

.819c0a1c967b74f8663fd60990cf3c81.jpg

OMG! STRETCH!!! That is priceless! You son of a...

LMAO!

• Like 3

SurfsUPWS    52

Wave looks dialled! Some very nice slashes in there too! Did your daughter work on the videography of the Blair Witch Project by any chance? ;)

LOL she was a producer on the project :guitar:

Thanks DarsideR. Love this wave so much after coming from our Tige. Road a Tige Z1 last week and OMG I can't believe I even considered that boat. So glad we made the switch.

Been riding darkside too but no video from last night. Getting my backside slayshes dialed in and popping little ollies too.

• Like 2