Stretch

Lets see your ride doing work!

adambomb2000    35

Built, yes it is. It has a queen bed up front (real mattress), decent storage, water tank (no water heater), sink, two burner stove, decent size fridge (propane or AC) and is quite light. Because the Titan has the 5.5ft box, we had to get the shortest camper (6ft 9in floor) w/o a bathroom. You can get the pop-ups longer with bathrooms in them but would need a 6.5+ft box. One caution: with some of the brands of pop-ups, the door is only as tall as the camper when collapsed - a 'Hobbit door' to me as I am almost 6'3". The Palomino's have a top door section in the hard pop-up section at the back, making it a full height door when set up.

• Like 1

Audionly101    39

Adam , is the camper comfortable? thinking of buying a pop up .

Builtforspeed, if you have the truck and budget to support it get a hard sided camper instead. The ease of not having to pop it up, the noise cancelling, and the extra options you can get in a hard vs soft sided make it well worth it. What kind of truck do you drive?

• Like 2

Builtforspeed, if you have the truck and budget to support it get a hard sided camper instead. The ease of not having to pop it up, the noise cancelling, and the extra options you can get in a hard vs soft sided make it well worth it. What kind of truck do you drive?

f250 powerstroke 7.3 last year built .

h20king    794

f250 powerstroke 7.3 last year built .

yep what^^^^ he said. You have more than enough truck if set up properly. I recommend getting a bigger camper than what you think you need because you need it LOL make sure you get power jacks and AC as we'll. We have an artic fox with all the bells and whistles. We love it it is a four seasons camper. We use it for boat trips in the summer and snowboard trips during the winter. Edited by h20king
  • Like 1

boatnut    230

See if you can find a used Bigfoot as well, , I still have mine and they are awesome, I've had mine in - 25C and she will take it, and you can still pull your boat make sure you get the proper hitch or better yet get and extended tongue on your boat trailer

• Like 1

adambomb2000    35

^^^agree with what these guys said. I had to go with the small, lighter camper for the Titan.

boatnut    230

X2, they also save wear and tear on your camper, because it goes up level or your doing the teeter totter with two people

• Like 1

super1990    18

post-6276-14558891486955_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO Surfer    289

Sweet ride! SRT power. That looks like the Granite Crystal paint. Same color as my Ram.

DarksideR    1,679

Was looking for a 1ton diesel forever. Trying to find a good used one for a fair price is next to impossible right now in Canada because they're all being sold to Americans for more money. So I gave up and bought myself a 2017 F150 twin turboed ecobeast. It gets the job done with plenty to spare. 

image.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Like 2

CO Surfer    289

Congrats Dark!  Happy belated Canada day to you and all of the other Canadian crew.

• Like 1

rrd525    40

Nice truck Dark. My buddy bought the same one recently for towing his 28 foot Chappral.

• Like 1

DjOM21    59

I guess technically this combo represents 809hp and 1209 ft lbs of torque. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,679

New shoes!!! And a level kit and air bags. Would have loved to go with a 4" lift and 35's but that's counter productive for towing. I'm happy with how it turned out. F-150 Ecoboost Stormtrooper edition! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Nick213    583

Nice dark I love my KO2's just got another set put on last week.