boatnut

New stereo coming for the 210

h20king    794

It would only void the warranty on the stereo not the boat. If you are happy with the set up that is all that matters. Fact is though you are a stereo geek just like me and my bet is you will not be able to leave it alone for long. We were out surfing Sunday water is a warm 57 degrees in the river. When you going to get Orange Crush wet??

• Like 1

volzalum    280

Yes, I am hoping that with the Roswell dual Zone volume control under the throttle and the settings (bass, treble, miss) in the radio that I can tune it to where it's acceptable.

And I plan to get The TN Fireball wet on Friday. Will try to put enough hours in it to reach the 5 mark so I can start pulling surf sets.

Edited by volzalum

h20king    794

TN Fireball LOL Great Balls Of Fire LOL

Edited by h20king

boatnut    230

The one thing I understand is the warranty, what I don't understand is turning of the system, mine was haywire right from the factory, I understand not warranting it because you blow a speaker etc...but is the roswell stuff so crappy they are worried about you hurting it.. Come on even if I blow a speaker the roswell 6.5 inch stuff I dirt cheap, in fact minuscule in relation to the entire boat purchase, the focal sub is 100 Bucks, the roswell 800.5 amp is off pretty low quality, so even if I blow it I buy another four channel for 300 bucks....they only killer for you is probably the down fire speakers as they can't be bought thru the regular retail channels, but at least you could always put a set of rev10's up there if you kill those babies :)

DarksideR    1,679

I'm with Boatnut and H on this. If you're happy with the stereo... leave it alone. If it's not what you want... Make the necessary changes. If you're careful, nothing should go wrong. If something does go wrong... you get to upgrade! LOL. It's so easy when it's someone else's money!

• Like 2

truekaotik    458

The Factory set up is wired in. Done. No tuning, No setting adjustment, they are sent from Roswell sealed below one prototype boats tune. It's un-acceptable to all the Stereo Nerds out there that buy Centurion and know Audio... If this last more than a year I'd be surprised as Centurion does listen to its buyers... BTW, I have tuned a downfire discreetly and it's a night and day difference...

Edited by truekaotik
  • Like 3

boatnut    230

Here's a note for guys like me, who have never really had quality tower speakers before, now I understand why guys mount 4 or more tower speakers.... Those revs really are directional.... And when your off axis, you really can't hear then completely... It's really neat to see how directional they are, but let me tell you, I have acerage and I could hear those Rev 10's at the back of my property, that's awesome!!

Edited by boatnut
  • Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah, I've got to figure out a way to point the Rev's a bit up and outward. They seem to be pointed almost directly at the persons head sitting in the back corners of the boat!

truekaotik    458

Yeah, I've got to figure out a way to point the Rev's a bit up and outward. They seem to be pointed almost directly at the persons head sitting in the back corners of the boat!

Wedge the rear or the rev10 between the mount. Then use the longer bolts.. Oh wait your were on, you need the longer stainless bolts :)

DarksideR    1,679

Wedge the rear or the rev10 between the mount. Then use the longer bolts.. Oh wait your were on, you need the longer stainless bolts :)

Wedge with what?

viking    491

The swivel clamps would get you the projection angle out/in adjustment you want but won't help you on the tilt up/down.

boatnut    230
The swivel clamps would get you the projection angle out/in adjustment you want but won't help you on the tilt up/down.

Apparently, you can't use the swivel clamps with the maximus adapter

Wylie_Tunes    146

You sure can. The surface mount portion of the swivel clamp has the same spread pattern as the holes on the pod that the maximus adapter would use to bolt to the pod in the X-mount configuration.

I'll have pics next week.

boatnut    230

You sure can. The surface mount portion of the swivel clamp has the same spread pattern as the holes on the pod that the maximus adapter would use to bolt to the pod in the X-mount configuration.

I'll have pics next week.

Well this is news, cause the wetsounds disturbuter here told my dealer, you can't.. Grrrrrr.. Can you confirm that it does? Cause maybe the bugger did not have them in stock... Seems like the wetsounds distributer had nothing here, not my dealer but the distributor....

Wylie_Tunes    146

Nut,

Ive confirmed with Chris, who also asked someone next to him just to be sure, and yes, the CENMAX will work with the TC3-S. I will have them in my hand next week for sure.

truekaotik    458

I was told the same thing as Wylie when the CENMAX was released... Hmmm

boatnut    230

Well guys let me know, when you finally get them.... Cause I will scream and yell at somebody.... Jeesh......

truekaotik    458

Wylie will know first!!!

boatnut    230
Wylie will know first!!!

Ha ha ha, I have them already, as you well know :)