super1990    18
I know it's been posted a couple of times, but do you have a link of where you got the led cupholders?

Best thing is to look on EBay and Amazon. I found mine on there.

Bongo Fury    640

had my windows tinted,powder coated the window frame, cleats, rub rail and vents. It's all getting installed finally! Next the stereo is getting done, then the A-plate.

Getting done slower then I'd like but should look good when done.

Looking good Nick......my boat goes to Travis tomorrow....new custom port bag and cross vent along with a few smaller items including lead weight for me this year!! Got me thinking maybe I should powder coat my tower lights to match the tower......

• Like 1

Nick213    583

Looking good Nick......my boat goes to Travis tomorrow....new custom port bag and cross vent along with a few smaller items including lead weight for me this year!! Got me thinking maybe I should powder coat my tower lights to match the tower......

That would look good! I don't like crome and wanted to powder coat all of it but was talked out of it, the estimate made the final decision to just have "accents of it" for about $1000 less. If chucktronics doesn't install my A-plate Travic will be!

Bongo Fury    640

If chucktronics doesn't install my A-plate Travic will be!

Travis ordered and installed my A-plate......

• Like 1

Is this a new Soulcraft? Nice Indy decal!

Yes, I was able to sell one of my first boards so i talked my self into it ,you know how that is. i wish it was a new boat but that will have to wait , I know that is your goal as well . Any hits on your boat yet?

DarksideR    1,679

Plenty of nibbles, just nobody filling their gut. Lots and LOTS of scammers emailing. Which is super fun to mess with them.

Anyway, congrats on the new board! Hope you like it! Can't imagine you not liking it. It's a Soulcraft!

• Like 2

Plenty of nibbles, just nobody filling their gut. Lots and LOTS of scammers emailing. Which is super fun to mess with them.

Anyway, congrats on the new board! Hope you like it! Can't imagine you not liking it. It's a Soulcraft!

:thumbsup:

super1990    18

Just tested all my winter mods. Very impressed with the A plate. This mod is well worth it.e462019bd10dd1bcc5a01b3c0f36ca54.jpg

stoked    1,039

You need to throw an FAE on there so you can max out on your tail-end accessories!

Jake707    171

Im assuming the "A" plate is the big anchor looking attachment correct? What all does that do? Is it retractable or do you drag tush the whole way?

stoked    1,039
Im assuming the "A" plate is the big anchor looking attachment correct? What all does that do? Is it retractable or do you drag tush the whole way?

Anchor is a seitchblade, used to act like ballast and pull the boat down. The A-plate is where the trim tab is

Jake707    171

gotcha. I couldn't see it in the pic the first time, especially not knowing what to look for. Does the A plate clean up the shape of the wake?

super1990    18

The A plate cleans up the non regular side when your surfing.

super1990    18

Im scared to put anything else on he back. I don't want to sink the boat. Haha.

• Like 3

roadbkrkv1    24

I had a pretty big project over the winter. I swapped my L rotation V drive to a R rotation for the ultimate goofy wave, I removed all hard tanks and installed Enzo sacs, upgraded to Ballast Kings for fill, bypassed the stupid sprinkler valves, upgraded to Tsunami's (2 per bag) for drain, upgraded all hoses to 1", installed check valves to vent and drain lines and routed to other side of boat, and much more!

• Like 4

roadbkrkv1    24

Also installed Centurion Sideswipe quiet baffled exhaust... so glad I did!

super1990    18

That sounds like a lot of work. I hope you wave will be awesome!

Troy    234

Second winter mod done. Had surf board pockets sewn into my Bimini. The surf boards are in the pockets in the pictures.

ffb6282fa87de89a68259262f3a1d10c.jpgc63f7ae77ae499f418ab8d2f15c14caa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

stoked    1,039

What are those things in the racks on the wall? How weird, they are boats attached to a board??