CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: AF Wake BIG AIR Event JUNE 21 at Lake Gaston

CrewAdmin    192

gallery_7_136_1476.jpg

We are pleased to announce the 2014 AF Wake Series

To be pulled exclusively by Centurion Boats!

Adam Field's has invited the entire Centurion Boats Pro Team out to his home lake to ride and help throw his Annual Big Air Event. Be sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss this event!

Overby Marine a sponsor of the AF Wake event would like to invite you to Lake Gaston for a weekend of events, with clinics, meet 'n greet sessions with pros, new boats on display along with demos and the largest Big Air Event on the East Coast. Come see what is possible behind a boat when the pros go BIG! Bring your boat and meet other Centurion owners at a special party.

If you'd like to plan a trip to Lake Gaston, there is more local information on Adams website afwake.com

Adam says, "This event is always tons of fun, and includes exhibition riding by some of the best wakeboarders around. House rentals are the way to go, but hotels and camping aren't too far away. Come on out Centurion will be in full force with team riders on hand for demo's meet and greets etc. All of the latest boats will be on display as well."

If you come early you may see team Centurion out shooting new pictures and movies!!

CrewAdmin    192

Joe at Overby Marine has talked with us and Centurion Boats about having a CenturionCrew.Com gathering at this event as well, who would be interested in making this happen?

Jay said, "It would be awesome to have a CenturionCrew.Com get together this year the same weekend as the Big Air Fair on Lake Gaston. The event is going to be killer, and it would be awesome to roll a 2nd CCC Weekend right in with the event."

Big thanks to Joe for putting this together.

referral-0145762001365791872.jpg

centurionBoatOwnersReunion.jpg

Ok guys start making plans for the 2014 East Coast Centurion Owners Reunion! The event will be hosted at our Marina on Lake Gaston in conjunction with the AF WAKE BIG AIR FAIR. This event is shaping up to be BIG.

Centurion has thrown their full support to the event. There will be a TON of centurion team riders in attendance for a photo shoot, meet and greet, and demos! Clinics will also be available.

Wakeboarding Magazine will be there capturing the whole event! We want to have as many boats and owners in attendance as possible!

You guys say every year we should do something on the East Coast, well here you go. For more information go to http://afwake.com/centurion-boat-owners-reunion/

Joe.

duramat    462

AWESOME!!!

Only a 90 Hr drive Dura.....no excuses.

Edited by Overby Marine

duramat    462

LMAO!!!

Oh how I'd love too :thumbsup:

Troy    234

Too much going on in June. Can't swing another trip to NC. Looks like a fun event though

BillC4    24

I'll be there! East coast boaters need to show up! Paycheck, Wylie, ??

acman    59

AC will be there.

acman    59

Only a 90 Hr drive Dura.....no excuses.

I'll fly down and pull the boat!! He he

acman    59

Need just a couple more to break a 100 mark! .??

Ramzety    1

I am in

ericl11    6

New to the group but Gaston is my home lake so will try to make my first event.

acman    59

Be there Friday morning!

Ramzety    1

is there a good place to camp or stay

srhoffman    0

There isn't a ton in that area...one Motel near the lake and a handful of campgrounds (I've stayed at one RV park there, Lake Gaston RV Camping Resort, no complaints). House rentals are the way to go but I don't know if you can get a house for just a weekend. We are just coming up for the day and I'll have to stay sober enough to drive home.

acman    59

I rented a cabin for the weekend at stone house timber lodge. Looks a little rustic but on the water with a boat slip close to the event

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..