h20king

NEW BOAT ON ORDER

h20king    794

Thanks NW Boat Sports for the pics you guys are awesome. You guys are the main reason I went Supreme this time and not Centurion. Super excited to have an awesome dealer that goes the extra mile. Here is one more pic of the Tint

post-777-0-88358800-1396490956_thumb.jpg

WakeDoc    471

what is that thing on the side under the windshield?

deck vent, nav light, fuel vent, cleat, and some towels

I love the tint and powder coat H, definitely one of a kind and looks amazing. Glad we I had a part in that bad beast, now can't wait to see it - its coming soon and we just got some rain so hopefully it won't be too bad out there!

I have to ask what it cost

h20king    794

Doc that is a one way fuel tank vent .all the new boats come with them .There is also a filter of some sort in the observes compartment .It prevents fuel from spitting back when filling the tank .

h20king    794

T what the tint cost or the boat .send me an e mail and I'll give you exact numbers

The tint and powder coat, email sent, I know what the boat cost lol

Edited by Hillside Honda Marine

h20king    794

600$ for tint and powder coat and labor . I got a Bro Deal price on the boat LOL

600$ for tint and powder coat and labor . I got a Bro Deal price on the boat LOL

That is an amazing deal, I have taken the windshields off of a two2six before, NOT FUN!

or should I say Bro Deal :guitar:

h20king    794

T the wake nine west coast open is soon. We plan on taking our new ride with us as long as there is enough water. We picked our colors so evreything goes together. I think it will look good behind this. See ya then

post-777-0-92673200-1396573821_thumb.jpg

Troy. R    198

Mani wish I could go this year! It's a great event. I coach both of my sons baseball teams and they both have games on that Saturday.

h20king    794

Troy we will be there all week. You are welcome to come out early and surf with us

truekaotik    458

Thats a bro deal as well!!

Nice, I love your pickup . . I was looking Ram this go round, but had to pull the trigger on an LLY Duramax and have no regrets (yet) here is my new hauler which will be there along with the good ol' toy vehicle, the Jayco Seneca C5500 Hauler. And another Gear Box like mine as well, my buddy that has been there with the blue Gear Box and the big Mega Cab that launches everybody from the beach, ahahahahaha - I can't wait!

post-4084-0-63448700-1396626040_thumb.jpeg

post-4084-0-76496400-1396626266_thumb.jpg

Troy. R    198

Troy we will be there all week. You are welcome to come out early and surf with us

Sweet!

I'll try like hell to make it at least 1 day

Dreamer    96

No still not an option .Going to see how this one works .Funny thing is my shaft seal has its own thru hull with shut off valve for the water supply

My 2014 Enzo has the same setup. With this setup do the drips go out the thru hull?

h20king    794

No i think it is the supply to keep the shaft seal cool . The return side for the water should be through the shaft bellows and out the bottom of the boat. I can not say for sure though as I have not taken delivery yet so I have not had a chance to go through the boat top to bottom.

h20king    794

Under water lights are on. Boat comes home Saturday morning. Next step stereo and custom ballast then surfs up.

post-777-0-92799000-1397091147_thumb.jpg

• Like 1