rockballer    162

LOL ya I thought it looked odd and a little older

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

h20king    794

Correct and ive been told to hold off on buying a new boat until 2016's are released because what I am looking for may come to fruition. cough cough 24 ft supreme is hopeful but not confirmed

yep almost a 24 foot Supreme just a couple inches short is what I hear. I also Spoke with Mike and Hunter Clement although they would not confirm the size of the boat they did tell me after doing the photo shoot for the 2016's that the new Supreme has the biggest best wave of any boat they have been behind
  • Like 2

rockballer    162

The supreme have always had a bigger wave from what I have seen on the lake IMO. Really wish the magazine people did comparison with other boats by using a flow chart or some kind of graph showing how steep or long the wave is when they pass. Don't think anyone has done anything like that. That will give you hard evidence.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

DarksideR    1,679

yep almost a 24 foot Supreme just a couple inches short is what I hear. I also Spoke with Mike and Hunter Clement although they would not confirm the size of the boat they did tell me after doing the photo shoot for the 2016's that the new Supreme has the biggest best wave of any boat they have been behind

Oh, let the hype begin! LOL.

I hope they incorporate a Cats fin and a stock FAE type system. Highly unlikely, and I know the Supreme guys say they don't need a Cats fin, but I'd bet money that if you had one you would utilize it!

• Like 1

h20king    794

Oh, let the hype begin! LOL.

I hope they incorporate a Cats fin and a stock FAE type system. Highly unlikely, and I know the Supreme guys say they don't need a Cats fin, but I'd bet money that if you had one you would utilize it!

The Supreme does not need a cats fin the wave is already clean on both sides. I hope they keep it simple so the cost stays down. The 226 just works the way it is
  • Like 1

Stretch    409

Oh, let the hype begin! LOL.I hope they incorporate a Cats fin and a stock FAE type system. Highly unlikely, and I know the Supreme guys say they don't need a Cats fin, but I'd bet money that if you had one you would utilize it!The Supreme does not need a cats fin the wave is already clean on both sides. I hope they keep it simple so the cost stays down. The 226 just works the way it is

Would cats help to add surf vs skim characteristics or is that easy already too

h20king    794

Would cats help to add surf vs skim characteristics or is that easy already too

already easy skim riders like a shorter taller wave so you just slow the speed to 10.8 MPH and adjust the trim

Stretch    409

Would cats help to add surf vs skim characteristics or is that easy already tooalready easy skim riders like a shorter taller wave so you just slow the speed to 10.8 MPH and adjust the trim

I was under the impression it was the opposite, and that surf riders wanted a steeper taller wave, while skim wanted a longer more rolly wave. Lot to learn I guess, nice it can easily do both already

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

The Supreme does not need a cats fin the wave is already clean on both sides. I hope they keep it simple so the cost stays down. The 226 just works the way it is

Right up until too many people sit on the opposite side. This is when a Cats fin would help. At least on the right side!

I was under the impression it was the opposite, and that surf riders wanted a steeper taller wave, while skim wanted a longer more rolly wave. Lot to learn I guess, nice it can easily do both already

I'm with you Stretch. I think skimmers typically like a mellower wave. Never heard anyone ask for it to be shorter. Especially the ladies.... wait. I meant except the ladies. Giggety

• Like 2

Stretch    409

Never heard anyone ask for it to be shorter. Especially the ladies.... wait. I meant except the ladies. Giggety

3bd9a0b47de9c1f0d1cfa96242e58d65.jpg

Edited by Stretch

h20king    794

Right up until too many people sit on the opposite side. This is when a Cats fin would help. At least on the right side!

I'm with you Stretch. I think skimmers typically like a mellower wave. Never heard anyone ask for it to be shorter. Especially the ladies.... wait. I meant except the ladies. Giggety

You have drank the KOOL AID LOL how would it help?? if you have to many people on the opposite side no turn fin is going to help with weight distribution. It might help clean up some wash but it will not give the wave its push back. As for a skim wave my buddies like a shorter slower taller wave.

DarksideR    1,679

You have drank the KOOL AID LOL how would it help?? if you have to many people on the opposite side no turn fin is going to help with weight distribution. It might help clean up some wash but it will not give the wave its push back. As for a skim wave my buddies like a shorter slower taller wave.

The Cats fin can actually lean the boat over when turned enough. This does two things. Cleans the wave back up and puts it into the position needed. But of coarse there is limitations to its sorcery! LOL.

My experience is this. My boat can make a good wave on the goofy side when leaned over with no counter weight. But with 400-600lbs of counter, it's a MUCH better wave. But it would be very washy without the aid of the Cats fin. So it couldn't hurt on other boats I'm sure.

chadr    328

He seems slightly frustrated

I really feel for the poor guy!!! All my family begs to go to the lake! All 7 of us! Not including the two dogs! WTF is wrong with some people?

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Wow, I really feel for the guy! Great ad

boatnut    230

It's a great add, but it's also a fact of life... Part of the reason there are used boats for people to buy :)

poidog1    74

Haha. That MB ad was funny!!