duramat    462

Probably hasn't seen water in 5 years. Just asking too much even w all those trick upgrades...

I think it's inline. It's an 07 24' Enzo with the 6.1 engine with trick upgrades that no other Enzo has (Tahoe Edition). Actually a fair deal compared to other 07 Enzos I've seen on the Market.

mancho    85

I think it's inline. It's an 07 24' Enzo with the 6.1 engine with trick upgrades that no other Enzo has (Tahoe Edition). Actually a fair deal compared to other 07 Enzos I've seen on the Market.

you know best! Just sayin, why hasn't it sold in so long??

duramat    462

you know best! Just sayin, why hasn't it sold in so long??

Prolly cause he has a clean title and knows what's it worth and doesn't have to sell to low ball offers.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=29337719&cat=147&lpid=1&search=Enzo&ad_cid=9

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=29685881&cat=147&lpid=0&search=Enzo&ad_cid=1

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=29335578&cat=147&lpid=0&search=Enzo&ad_cid=12

Again, in my area that boat is solid for the price considering to what's avail on my local market. If its been taken care of, has low hours...you can't even pick up a new 24' Enzo anywhere close for what they want in sad truth

Troy. R    198

That boat has a pretty cool history too. As I understand it, that was the first 240 Enzo made. It was the owner of Fineline, Rick Lee's. He had it made custom with the teak flooring and upgraded upholstery.

RhuntIII    555

I like that boat.

shawndoggy    49

prolly cuz it's in Incline. Not the easiest location for tire kickers to swing by and pick it up. Not to mention that most Central Valley dwellers seem to think that Nevada is right next to Nebraska.

mancho    85

Ssshhhhh don't tell anyone! Lol

mancho    85

I agree, that hull looks like an Avy

Troy. R    198

The '06 and beyond Elite hull is very similar to the Avy. It's actually the same angle on the V with a narrower beam.

Nick213    583

How is the surf wake with that hull then ei: is there still a big difference like in the 05 and older?

I know the added length is nice on the avy's though!

mancho    85

LOL, I like that line "Famously good v-drive-enabled "layout" "