Colombian Surfer

BABE'S in BIKINI's!

Okay, that time of the year again. So let get this party rolling! Here are the Rules:

1. PG-13 Only!

2. NO Buffarilla's!

3. Thongs get extra points!

4. Any XXX can be emailed to me for approval!

5. Don't piss off Admin with boarder line pics!

6. All girls must be over 18 years of age Duramat! (jk, but not on the age part)

7. Less talk and more pics! (we do not care PO)

8. Post many and post often!

DarksideR    1,679

Okay, that time of the year again. So let get this party rolling! Here are the Rules:

1. PG-13 Only!

2. NO Buffarilla's!

3. Thongs get extra points!

4. Any XXX can be emailed to me for approval!

5. Don't piss off Admin with boarder line pics!

6. All girls must be over 18 years of age Duramat! (jk, but not on the age part)

7. Less talk and more pics! (we do not care PO)

8. Post many and post often!

#7 had me in stiches!

I know people want high res, but... all I can see is a close up of the pores on one girls buttox... lol. We should be probably shooting for a resolution width of around 1100dpi.

Thanks for the pics!

Since we are not getting any action on this thread....

post-334-0-13912100-1302801011_thumb.jpg

post-334-0-64433000-1302801213_thumb.jpg

OR am I the only one out so far this year?

Wiggles    2

It will be at least another month or two before I can contribute at all to this... we will be riding but definitely not bathsuits, it will be dry or wetsuits for sure!!

duramat    462

Brown chicken Brown cow

X2!!

This is the Colombian I know!

Love em!!

duffymahoney    10

I bet you guys already know about this site and it's sort of safe for work.

www.thechive.com

Best and fastest growing site on the net! So funny and lots of hot chicks.

Okay, now it is time to post some more pics!!! However, I cannot post all 1,500 photos on here. So I will post the link that our buddy has put on FB for all to see. I am in a few of them, and so is the boat. These were taken last weekend and well enjoy!

Album 1 -

Album 2 -

Album 3 -

Album 4 -

This is an almost every Sunday happening for us at our lake. Saturday is for riding and Sunday is for Adult fun!

Carter13    69

Columbian,

Great photos man. You definately are our Hugh Hefner here. Is that the boat that your buddy is selling? If so that is a damn shame cause it looks like good times are had.

Could I make a suggestion though? You gotta throw those Frosted Tipped Fairy Lew Dudes overboard. :thumbsup:

duffymahoney    10

Columbian,

Great photos man. You definately are our Hugh Hefner here. Is that the boat that your buddy is selling? If so that is a damn shame cause it looks like good times are had.

Could I make a suggestion though? You gotta throw those Frosted Tipped Fairy Lew Dudes overboard. :thumbsup:

Great pictures! I guess juiced D-bags go along with silicone:)

Columbian,

Yep that is the boat he is selling. Only because he wants a larger one from what I hear now. As for the fairy dudes, not a whole lot I can do about that. I can only be responsible for the big boob women that I invite and bring on board. This past weekend the wife brought 3 of her Colombian friends out and one of them was Miss Colombia a couple years back. All my guy friends we crawling on there hands and knees just hoping they would be fortunate enough for her to just look at them. But at the end of the day, they all leave with me...

zetchvp    0

Do I need to post from this weekend or is this thread dead?

More Please...:baby:

Wiggles    2

We don't have the boating weather yet Dave you need to keep it going just so we can remember what its like... to be on the boat with women dressed in little bikini's not bundled up in sweaters and blankets :wallbash:

rammer998    0

X2 the weather in the great white north has been nothing but crappy. Coldest and wettest spring ever if you ask me. Have yet to hear offciailly but i wouldn't doubt it. The only thing the rain is good for is watering the grass. My only complaint living in Canada is we dont have anywere where we can ride most of the year like the lucky buggers down south. If I could move down south, I would. Unfortuately the USA doesnt hand out green cards freely.

Keep the thread alive Columbian

Edited by rammer998

Big Po    1

X2 the weather in the great white north has been nothing but crappy. Coldest and wettest spring ever if you ask me. Have yet to hear offciailly but i wouldn't doubt it. The only thing the rain is good for is watering the grass. My only complaint living in Canada is we dont have anywere where we can ride most of the year like the lucky buggers down south. If I could move down south, I would. Unfortuately the USA doesnt hand out green cards freely.

Keep the thread alive Columbian

Its not as glorious as you think it is... Today it was 100* with a heat index of higher b/c of the massive amounts of humidity we have. Personally I like the wintertime, since I love hunting and stuff. I also like Springtime, but summers here are sweltering. It's ok when you're on the water, since you can jump in and cool off...But working out in a shop with no A/C, is just aweful.

OK then! I will post the link below for all to see. These were from the party this weekend. Stay horney my friends!

Album #1:

Album #2:

post-334-0-24572100-1307108218_thumb.jpg