elc

Life vests... cheap

WakeDiva    2
This is a great deal. Anyone have an idea of how the sizes run? I can't find a sizing chart and don't know if they tend to run small or not. Typically I'm a large in a standard jacket, but at 160#s I may want a medium wake vest. Any experienced Helium buyers? J

Sizing Chart

http://www.stearnsflotation.com/sizecharts.aspx

WakeDoc    471
This is a great deal. Anyone have an idea of how the sizes run? I can't find a sizing chart and don't know if they tend to run small or not. Typically I'm a large in a standard jacket, but at 160#s I may want a medium wake vest. Any experienced Helium buyers? J

I have found them to run a little small in the past.

prv321    0
Saw this on WW, for those of you that haven't seen it... there are helium vests on sale. I picked up a comp one for $42, that included shipping & tax.

http://www.stearnsflotation.com/Mens-Wake-Vests-C34.aspx

Thanks so much for this! Just ordered 2 for the kids, 1 for me and gloves for $116 shipped (and that included sales tax) - a great deal indeed.

RVR-RAT    269

Thanks ELC Grabbed a vest for my wife. Thanks for the heads up. :):unsure::thumbsup:

Where you off to? Hopefully somewhere nice.

Edited by RVR-RAT

Spud    7

Just ordered a vest and gloves !! Thanks ! :)

elc, post some pics of that new wake !!

Edited by Spud

Got ours yesterday!!! Great fit too! It is hard to find the right fit for the wife since she has a small waist and large breast! I am the opposite on fit, small breast and large waist! We go together like 6 and 9!!!

Edited by Colombian Surfer

LakeSurfer    10
Got ours yesterday!!! Great fit too! It is hard to find the right fit for the wife since she has a small waist and large breast! I am the opposite on fit, small breast and large waist! We go together like 6 and 9!!!

CS - which vest did you buy your wife? My wife is about to have the same "problem" as yours, so I am going to need to pick up a new vest for her.

WakeDoc    471

Lakesurfer, goto a local shop and have her try some on, Hyperlite actually has some that have cups in the chest. We bought a small, medium and large womens and they all fit the girls we bought them for althought the girls were not setup to float without a life jacket on... :)

LakeSurfer    10
Lakesurfer, goto a local shop and have her try some on, Hyperlite actually has some that have cups in the chest. We bought a small, medium and large womens and they all fit the girls we bought them for althought the girls were not setup to float without a life jacket on... :)

Thanks

CS - which vest did you buy your wife? My wife is about to have the same "problem" as yours, so I am going to need to pick up a new vest for her.

I got her the one that has 2 stars on the shoulder and the word Helium on the back. I do not know the model it was, but I got a large and it fits great.

Lakesurfer, goto a local shop and have her try some on, Hyperlite actually has some that have cups in the chest. We bought a small, medium and large womens and they all fit the girls we bought them for althought the girls were not setup to float without a life jacket on... :thumbsup:

Erika has tried the ones with the cup in them and she did not like the way they felt on her. But good idea to go and try some on first. I have an older Helium vest and she likes mine so therefore I got her one.

LakeSurfer    10
Erika has tried the ones with the cup in them and she did not like the way they felt on her. But good idea to go and try some on first. I have an older Helium vest and she likes mine so therefore I got her one.

thanks. I have about 6 weeks to look around, but I thought the Helium deal was great so thought I might take a chance. Probably just going to wait until she can try a few on.

elc    2
Thanks ELC Grabbed a vest for my wife. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup::rolleyes::animier:

Where you off to? Hopefully somewhere nice.

Cool... glad you were able to pick up a vest. I just got mine and it fit well - pretty true to its size... can't wait to ride with it.

We just got back from havasu... Not a great riding weekend (we got a couple decent runs in) but it was the poker run this weekend so it was pretty fun.

tank222    2

I usually wear 2xl so I measured my chest and it was right on for low 2xl ordered a 3xl and it fits perfect if I put it on over my head but I cant get it on by zipping it on, good vest and definitely worth the price.

elc    2
Just ordered a vest and gloves !! Thanks ! :thumbsup:

elc, post some pics of that new wake !!

Hey spud - I will post a couple pics from our past trip, in a new thread this evening.

RVR-RAT    269
Cool... glad you were able to pick up a vest. I just got mine and it fit well - pretty true to its size... can't wait to ride with it.

We just got back from havasu... Not a great riding weekend (we got a couple decent runs in) but it was the poker run this weekend so it was pretty fun.

Sounds like it was a good time, thanks again fot the heads up with the vest my wife is excited to get her new vest!! :wallbash:

Spud    7

My wife just ordered a vest too, 2 vests and a pair of gloves for under $85. elc if I ever see you on the water I have a beer for ya man !! :wallbash:

h20king    794

mine came in the mail today a XL topo for myself and the crescent teaze for the wife

post-777-1272665261_thumb.jpgpost-777-1272665270_thumb.jpg

Spud    7

I ordered the Paisley and the Teaze...