elc

Life vests... cheap

Enzo101    0

Man those are great deals just ordered a couple. Thanks :unworthy:

dude_here    0

I've called but they are not open until tomorrow. Does anyone know if they ship to the great white north? I looked up shipping policy but I didn't see anything.

WakeDoc    471

SCORE!!! We were needing new CGA jackets several of ours were in bad shape, we picked up 4 jackets for $144.04 that is $36.01 a piece shipped, what a smoking deal! Thanks for the heads up elc... :unworthy:

elc    2

Glad you guys were able to take advantage of it! Hopefully my vest will be here by wed (wishful thinking) since we will be leaving on a nice 5 day riding trip.

Edited by elc

I agree!!! Great find Elec!!! So stoked from the savings, I purchased one more for myself and son.

Carter13    69

Thanks for the heads up. We got two shipped for $85.

Edited by Carter13

kawi2k4    0
I've called but they are not open until tomorrow. Does anyone know if they ship to the great white north? I looked up shipping policy but I didn't see anything.

They do ship up here, but you have to talk to the cutomer support line...I got mine ordered!! Woohoo!! :thumbsup:

1911    4

Yeah Elc, Thanks for the heads up. Just picked one up for the wife and me. Under 80 buck for both shipped to my pad.

WakeDiva    2

MUCH appreciated Elc... Great find! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to my new jacket! :surfing2:

islander033    2
They do ship up here, but you have to talk to the cutomer support line...I got mine ordered!! Woohoo!! :thumbsup:

How much did they ding you for shipping? Who do they ship with?

WakeDoc    471

only $12 for 4 jackets... :thumbsup:

Enzo101    0

Hey I ordered 3 jackets and they said they wouldn't ship to Canada so I had to ship to a US address? WTF $120 for the jackets, pair of gloves shipped so cheap but wish they could have shipped directly to me. :thumbsup:

dude_here    0
Hey I ordered 3 jackets and they said they wouldn't ship to Canada so I had to ship to a US address? WTF $120 for the jackets, pair of gloves shipped so cheap but wish they could have shipped directly to me. :surfing2:

After reading Kawi's post I called to place an order but I got denied also. Lady said no shipping to Canada. WTF x2!!

:spiteful:

kawi2k4    0
:Surfing: My bad my CDN bro's when i placed my order i have a US shipping address about an hour away from me.....shipping was about 25 bucks but only because i ordered 7 vests...something aout them being large items.....

guitarcrazy    0

This is a great deal. Anyone have an idea of how the sizes run? I can't find a sizing chart and don't know if they tend to run small or not. Typically I'm a large in a standard jacket, but at 160#s I may want a medium wake vest. Any experienced Helium buyers? J

tank222    2

Just picked up a 140 dollar vest for 38 bucks sweet.

jquick    0

the helium jackets fit similar to jet pilot life vests.