Jackfly    0
X2! :surfing2::wallbash:

Jack, Dave, I hear ya on the weather! You guys were having beautiful weather when I was working. I came home and the weather has been ,,,BLUUUUUUUUAHK! I head back for Alaska for 2 weeks to go chill again Wednesday, NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT. However,,when I get back, Bigcat and I are heading down to Sand Hollow for a weekend!! I cant wait :surfing2:

Spud, I was jealous when you sent me that pic!

I'm going to powell next week to go "fishing" if the weather is decent. I might just happen to have my wetsuiot and board on the boat! :thumbsup:

desotodave    0
I'm going to powell next week to go "fishing" if the weather is decent. I might just happen to have my wetsuiot and board on the boat! :innocent:

Well so much for taking the boat out THIS weekend!!! Here is a picture taken of my commute this morning. All you southerners can just sit and laugh at those of us still frozen in!! By the way FROZEN means the water is HARD, not just kind of chilly!

post-747-1270129914_thumb.jpg

Bigcatpt    408
Well so much for taking the boat out THIS weekend!!! Here is a picture taken of my commute this morning. All you southerners can just sit and laugh at those of us still frozen in!! By the way FROZEN means the water is HARD, not just kind of chilly!

Sarcasm on.... yes it was a lovely drive to work this morning.... sarcasm off............ NOT!!!! :innocent::wallbash: :wallbash: I should be snowboarding today rather than working!!!!!

Edited by Bigcatpt

WakeDoc    471

It could be worst, this is what it currently looks like out of my office window... :wallbash:

med_gallery_66_113_1322.jpg

we are off Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 3 day weekend, the weather is... :innocent:

med_gallery_66_113_208.jpg

and we don't have a boat... :wallbash:

Spud    7

I feel for you guys Doc

WakeDiva    2

Doc, what bites even more is we'd plan early this year, to go to Lake Amistad for the weekend.

:innocent:

gallery_65_144_24570.jpg

Spud    7

dito

WakeDiva    2
How do u post a pic like that? not as an attachment

You first start by adding the photo/image to your photo album...

once added you right click on the picture and select "copy image location"

then go to your post and click on the box (two over from the emoticon box) and click on

"insert image" and insert the image location path you copied from your picture.

Make sense?

Spud    7

Si