Weekend_Warrior

Newb - - 2008 Centurion Air Warrior Elite V C4

LakeSurfer    10

Weekend Warrior

Here is a company that deals in Repo boat/cars/motor homes, etc. I believe it is an open bidding process. They currently have a 2008 Ski Supreme V212 and a 1999 Malibu Wakesetter VLX ‘Boarders Edition’. I have know idea what they will go for.

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp?pg=DisItems&Cat=5

Spud    7

Or even the supreme is for 22,500 ! Those auction are the best way to sometimes. I posted before that my neighbor had to turn his to the bank, a 2006 Elite V with like 32 + hrs on it. Someone picked it up 16k and some change and he is still paying the remaining 15k to the bank. It was a new boat garaged.

Edited by Spud

duramat    462

Foiler you my friend just made my day! Thanks!!

Spud    7

Nothing like the Tribal D...

I bought my boat from Mission when he was here in Paso Robles.

So a 2008 Centurion Air Warrior Elite V C4 will have a good wake for wakeboarding and maybe surfing. Ok. Right now I'm between a Centurion and a Mastercraft. Do you guys like how the Elite has the storage compartment between the front bow and the cockpit area? I didn't know. In the boat I'm looking at that storage compartment is raised up so you would have to step over it to get to the front bow area. Thanks for the help. All comments are helpful. I am just trying to be cautious and not buy the wrong boat. Just want to be able to find a good boat that is going to last me awhile and provide good boarding and surfing for my family. I guess this Centurion from what you guys have said will be goof for boarding and surfing.

enzo101mo    98

That how I bought my boat in 05 from Mission Marine In Paso Robles, CA. and Adam Moved to Coeur D'Alena, ID Last year. I don't think he selling new boats anymore because of the market but he has good deals on all brands. Looks like he has a indoor show room, much better than he had in CA.

Joe B    17

You need to find some middle ground between your budget and expectations That 99' VLX sounds like something to look at. Any boat you get you'll want to save a $grand for a new prop and fat sacs. I'd set my sights on an 02' Lighnting or such. Mastercraft you'll be looking at 95' and earlier boats. There are some nice Tige 'v-drives' in the late 90's.

Not trying to be a jerk here, but I bought my boat brand new and spent 2 grand on equipment the next week, not to mention $600 yr/insurance, $1400/yr storage, Taxes, a few hundred a year maintenence... not cheap. I might even set my sights on a $15k early 90's V-drive and have cash for the unknown which even a newer boat has. Jeez-I sound like my dad here. Alright, I'll have a beer and shut up now. I'm usually not mean, but having a bad day.

Edited by Joe B

duffymahoney    10

Yeah let me know if you need anyone to go look at a boat. Olinger is about 35 minutes from me. Nice guy

David    0

Another thing to consider when purchasing a new boat is your tow vehicle. I didn’t think about it when upgrading from our IO to a v-drive. We subsequently had to purchase a bigger tow rig after the first season. These boats are heavy and like to eat automatic transmissions especially when you live in a hilly area.

Trojan man    0

The storage compartment in the middle is a cooler. Personally I like this alot better, It means that someone doesn't have to stand so you can get a cool beverage.

Bongo Fury    640

I bought my 08 Falcon new from Mission Marine in Paso Robles also. It was worth the drive down from the Bay Area. Adam Olinger is a very good salesman. BTW….the Falcon is a very roomy boat. It feels every bit as big as an Avy in my experience….. I think the Falcon’s beam may even be a couple of inches larger than the Avy. For us the wake is fine. It is big enough for the kids to board, and flat enough for the wife to ski. If we need more wake in the future, I’ll just follow some of h2Okings mods.

I called my bank to see about the loan value on the 2008 Centurion. He says he can't find the boat in the Nada book anywhere. Are they listed under some other name or soemthing?

LakeSurfer    10
I called my bank to see about the loan value on the 2008 Centurion. He says he can't find the boat in the Nada book anywhere. Are they listed under some other name or soemthing?

Ski Centurion

Spud    7
I bought my 08 Falcon new from Mission Marine in Paso Robles also. It was worth the drive down from the Bay Area. Adam Olinger is a very good salesman. BTW….the Falcon is a very roomy boat. It feels every bit as big as an Avy in my experience….. I think the Falcon’s beam may even be a couple of inches larger than the Avy. For us the wake is fine. It is big enough for the kids to board, and flat enough for the wife to ski. If we need more wake in the future, I’ll just follow some of h2Okings mods.

Yeah Adam had some smokin deals... As for the room in the Falcon V, it's huge and the vinyl is thick and soft. I hope that is the vinyl they will use from now on, now that they are away from KK.