desotodave

What is going on at Centurion?

rizza32    0

Man this thread has been to hell and back. Hey Columbian your becomming obsessed. You should prob check out WW. Search Boat Bun thread and you will find a group of guys from SoCal who seem to try to sink their boat on a weekly basis with too many women and way too much alcohol. And Yes. They have a stripper pole from the top of the tower to the floor. This is a family show over here so you might have to find your own way without a link. Enjoy. Is there anything for second best boat of the decade?

rizza32 - Dude, lighten up over there, if you can't tell I am joking/kidding about the whole thing because of the he said/they said about M&M's and Centurion saga. I too have a family and kids and would not even think about putting a pole on my scoot....at all..... well, unless the wifey give me permission. But anyway, not trying to hurt anyones feeling or pride on here, just switching gears. Besides, someone already started a thread on here. And guess what? It wasn't me. So lets all relax and think summer thoughts. Cool.

rizza32    0

Man i was just playin too. Maybe a little too much sarcasm guess it comes with the job. Laughin my butt off last night as I was readin yours in between running on multiple car wrecks cause people will never learn how to drive in the snow. yes summer thoughts. cool

No worries dude! It's all good to me! I love to joke around too and I can take a joke also... No haten here man, it all love!

Carter13    69

Rizza- Columbian,

I got confused with your guys pics of your boats. I didn't know who was posting their comments.

It reminded me of two of my buddies back in San Diego in 1988 that wore the same Life's A Beach gear around town. :Surfing:

One of you guys need to get a wrap already. :thumbdown:

WakeDoc    471
Rizza- Columbian,

I got confused with your guys pics of your boats. I didn't know who was posting their comments.

It reminded me of two of my buddies back in San Diego in 1988 that wore the same Life's A Beach gear around town. :thumbup:

One of you guys need to get a wrap already. :Surfing:

:book::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did the same thing the other day, the new twins... :thumbdown:

Thanks BigShow! I need to at another pic since that one has been on there for a year. Once I get all the speakers installed I will post new ones.

enzo101mo    98

Hey you guys have the same taste. I was also confused but then I saw the wheels

rizza32    0

Ahh wheels. I need some. Gotta keep up with the Columbian.

LakeSurfer    10

Looks like Centurions website is finally completely updated with new PCM engine options, dash, etc.