BOSS    0

Does any one have the phone number for Centurion in Merced?

WalknBos    0

That it - 1-209384-0255 - I think 20 will get you customer Service - just called it yesterday - need a dealer near-by - their Web site - just sucks! Oh and they know it.

enzo101mo    98

Walkinbos: you're right about the web page the worst ever. They always have had a good web page what happen? I try to contact them and I get no reply. I was trying to find out if my dealer was packing it up and search for dealer on the page and no reponses. I am tired of the race car drivers filling the screen. Don't get me wrong nice article but how long do you show it? I also feel Centurion needs to take it mind off Nascars and put back to boat building.

tgaugh    2

Hey enzo101mo - I know they're are in the middle of a web-overhaul including a migration of web servers which should account for some of the performance. The updates will address any of the broken links and get the latest greatest out and available including the current direction which should fix your NASCAR issues as well. If you need help with your dealer enzo101mo, let me know, I'll find out what I can.

For the love of God please don't call Centurion directly! Call your local dealer. I don't get why ya'll won't call your dealer. If Centurion sells to you directly, they charge you the same as your dealer would.

If ya'll don't support your local dealer in every sense they are not gonna support you!

Ask Lakesurfer what thats all about???

tgaugh    2

I know I just lost my dealer recently :unknw: and I have a trek to get service now.

Who sang that Monster Hair Band Ballad in 1987-ish?

"Don't know what you've got, 'till it's gone..."

LakeSurfer    10
For the love of God please don't call Centurion directly! Call your local dealer. I don't get why ya'll won't call your dealer. If Centurion sells to you directly, they charge you the same as your dealer would.

If ya'll don't support your local dealer in every sense they are not gonna support you!

Ask Lakesurfer what thats all about???

I dont know why you are throwing me under the bus. I gave you all the business I could and I appreciate all of your hard work. You have been great to work with and have absolutely gone the extra mile for me. As for why a lot of these guys aren't calling their dealers, a lot of them sound like they are sh*t. If you were like a lot of the dealers describe in this forum I would not spend $1 in your shop! The last time I checked, the dealer/customer relationship goes both ways. My guess is that if most of these guys had dealers like you, this topic would not come up so often.

With my vent over, if you have a good dealer (like FunNSun in Dallas) you should support them when possible. Because you will definitely miss them when they are no longer there.

Edited by LakeSurfer

orange avy    0

After i bought my boat from the dealer I had every intention on using the dealer but to wait 3 weeks for price on a bow cushion and 3 months for board racks . I wonder why so little people use the dealler . I only wish I had a dealler I could trust.

NOSZED    0

The dealer around my neck of the woods is brutal, qouted me 1500.00 dollars for the faria depth finder,tells me they have to drill the hull and such,(sylvan)I call centurion and they ship me everything plug and play for 250. cdn.Why would I want to support him? :thumbsup:

tgaugh    2

That's a damn markup! For accuracy, was that installed and the $250 is DIY?

So I think we have established that the Alberta/BC dealer's are challenging - they are all owned by the same company, and they certainly don't specialize in the centurion brand.

It's gravy to them, the bread and butter come from the mainstream "sport boats" (read no inboards) \ pontoon boats and cruisers.

I know they'll do good work on the mechanical side, and I quit asking about the rest - it helps to do your own research and go in asking for the specific item you want.

Edit: Spell Check...

Edited by Spur Valley Surfer

wildwilly    0

I bought my boat used (no income for local dealer) so maybe that is why they are not intrested in helping me?

My boat had no cleats so i went to local dealer and asked how much for pull out cleats that had centurion cast in them he told me "a lot" and gave me centurions phone number.

That is why i don't deal with my local centurion dealer

Bigcatpt    408
Who sang that Monster Hair Band Ballad in 1987-ish?

"Don't know what you've got, 'till it's gone..."

Cindarella :cray:8P:Rockon::Rockon::Rockon:

tgaugh    2

I knew that...I'm nobody's fool.

:cray:

Glad somebody was on the same page!